Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-13-2011   #21
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1113 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Saints Away Game

If anyone got these and has extras, I'm looking for 4.

Saint Arnold tix

Last edited by grinch1134; 09-13-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Clarrification
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #22
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my tickets in, Section 104, Row 12!

TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011   #23
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

St Arnolds says they are out of passes for the tailgate!! oh well, ill figure something out!
Old 09-13-2011   #24
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Did they email you back?
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011   #25
stevn8r
Zombie

Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Did they email you back?
yes, said that they went fast...I re-emailed to see if they could squeeze in two more and have not received a response...do you have any connections?
Old 09-15-2011   #26
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Ok! I have just had time to get back here! We r staying At the Renaissance marriot right off the French quarter! We got nosebleed seats which r more then our Texan 10 rows from the field seats, but oh well! Anyone have any plans for saturday night?
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011   #27
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

So who wants to be the coordinator?? We can pm each others number and hang out pre game and celebrate post game somewhere,also any other night before the game is fine with me.

Ill be their from Thursday-Monday, staying at Dauphine Orleans Hotel 1 block away from Bourbon St. Ill be sporting my Texans gear up and down Bourbon and Harrahs.
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2011   #28
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
So who wants to be the coordinator?? We can pm each others number and hang out pre game and celebrate post game somewhere,also any other night before the game is fine with me.

Ill be their from Thursday-Monday, staying at Dauphine Orleans Hotel 1 block away from Bourbon St. Ill be sporting my Texans gear up and down Bourbon and Harrahs.
Sounds like you are the coordinator.
Old 09-16-2011   #29
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Quote:
Sounds like you are the coordinator.
Ha ha blast! I would but once alcohol is in my system I tend to be forgetful plus thanks to you I got and email that said

Quote:
Because you emailed in time you are entitled to a pass that admits 2 guests to the tailgate party that is held at the corner of Loyola and Poydras near the Superdome. The gates for this party will open at 9:00 AM and it put together by our distributor, Southern Eagle of New Orleans, who also distributes Anheuser-Busch products. So, don't be alarmed when you see Bud Light signage. More instructions will be listed on the pass.
Thank you so much Dr2bkay!
Old 09-16-2011   #30
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
Ha ha blast! I would but once alcohol is in my system I tend to be forgetful plus thanks to you I got and email that said

Thank you so much Dr2bkay!
Awesome. Glad there will be familiar faces there.
Old 09-20-2011   #31
LuvYaBluePart2
noob

I'll be there as well with a group of 6 Texans fans. Any organized tailgate going on other than the sold out St Arnolds deal?
LuvYaBluePart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011   #32
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvYaBluePart2 View Post
I'll be there as well with a group of 6 Texans fans. Any organized tailgate going on other than the sold out St Arnolds deal?
You can email this guy. He welcomes all fan and from what I hear throws a hell of a tailgate. He does charge but you don't need to bring anything and he is sponsored by Budweiser. Here is his website - www.tailg8n.com His name is Scott

He is a saints fan but I have a small group of 8 to 10 of us that will be joining his tailgate this weekend.
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011   #33
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

Super sweet ill be there also going to the game section 104 row 6 staying at rhe royal st Charles wherever everyone is meeting up let me know : )
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #34
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Super sweet ill be there also going to the game section 104 row 6 staying at rhe royal st Charles wherever everyone is meeting up let me know : )
Sup Eddie not sure if you remember me but I went by your hookah tailgate with my girl and Orlando an his girl at the Saints preseason. Thanks for the good time and hospitality.

Ill be sitting in the same section but 6 rows above you.

Irwin

Last edited by TexansBlood; 09-21-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-21-2011   #35
stevn8r
Zombie

how are we going to hook up? Do y'all want to have a meeting place on Saturday? Or exchange phone numbers via PM?
Old 09-21-2011   #36
Rockman
waterboy

My wife and I are going and would l to link up with other Texans fans Saturday and Sunday. Were at the Harrah's Hotel downtown.
Rockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #37
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Eric Winston suggested a bar on the radio yesterday. We could all meet there at 2ish on Saturday? The place is Rita's Tequila. http://ritastequilahouse.com/

Thoughts

Last edited by Dr2bKay; 09-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-21-2011   #38
stevn8r
Zombie

Quote:
Eric Winston suggested a bar on the radio yesterday. We could all meet there at 2ish? The place is Rita's Tequila. http://ritastequilahouse.com/

Thoughts
Well, I love fajitas and tequila, so I am in!
Old 09-21-2011   #39
Reservation4Six
Rookie

Im definitely up for meeting. What color will everyone be wearing I assume blue? Saints home jerseys are white correct?
Reservation4Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011   #40
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Quote:
Eric Winston suggested a bar on the radio yesterday. We could all meet there at 2ish? The place is Rita's Tequila. http://ritastequilahouse.com/

Thoughts
On Saturday right? If so im in also.

UFC 136 Jones vs Rampage this Saturday also, im sure there will be bars showing it on Bourbon.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read