Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-22-2005   #1
DoCt3rJ
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DoCt3rJ
Default How much are you lookin foward to each years draft?

I dont know about you guys but when College season starts, I'm already lookin foward to the next NFL Draft and the prospects. Once the playoffs start is really when I began anticipating it, now its the night before.. I dont know if I'll be able to get any sleep. So how big is the draft in yalls opinion? It's almost like a .. superbowl or something =) i love it
DoCt3rJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005   #2
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

This is the first year that I've been really interested in the draft, and I caught the fever around bowl game time...
Old 04-22-2005   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I always get excited about the draft, but usually I only start thinking about the draft around the midway point of the college football season. Every now and then I'll see a player that makes me think "Wow that guy will be great in the NFL!". Often times I'm wrong though, but thats the beauty of the draft. It's fun, and its the first real sign of football season coming back soon.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005   #4
hound
Rookie

Default Not very excited

I was very excited about the draft last year until CC traded away our 2nd, 3rd, 4th and swapped to a lower 5th round pick. Suddenly the draft was mostly over for us.

This year I was very excited until CC traded away our 2nd and one or our 3rd round picks. With four picks in the first day I thought we might take a chance on someone that would be a risk... but could turn out great. But with only 2 picks in the first day now I don't see that happening. So I've decided to work tomorrow.
hound is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read