Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2011   #1
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Section: 608, looking to move down.
Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Replacing Lost Tickets

Hi everyone, tonight is the preseason opener and my friend I got season tickets with told me this morning that he can't find his tickets. He originally told me on Saturday, but he said he was sure he would find them by today. We're just over 6 hours away from game time and he still can't find his tickets. Is there a way to replace them? We don't own the PSL for the seats, I bought them from someone on Craigslist who told me they weren't the owner either. Any advice is appreciated.

And to my friend who lost his tickets... Major, major ,,,, and any other kind of facepalm there is out there.
Old 08-15-2011   #2
BetaV1
Veteran

Rep Power: 3508 BetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBetaV1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Replacing Lost Tickets

That's a bit of a problem, I'd say. I'm not familiar at all with the Texans ticket policy, but I'm pretty positive that since you were not the original buyer of the seats, then you are likely out of luck. Did he lose both tickets or just his? Either way, I'd be turning over every dresser and couch cushion in the house!

...And, if necessary, go garbage diving...

-Credit to False Start for this signature-
BetaV1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #3
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: Replacing Lost Tickets

He lost his entire season ticket pack. I still have mine though. I found out the Texans replace em for 15 per ticket. I'm sure we gotta find the PSL owner though
Old 08-15-2011   #4
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

Did you slap him yet?
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #5
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
Did you slap him yet?
He knows he messed up. He's probably going to get them replaced for $150 on top of the $600 he paid for them originally. I just don't know how someone could lose track of something like that.
Old 08-15-2011   #6
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 77725 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't he just email the tickets to himself though the Texans website?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Can't he just email the tickets to himself though the Texans website?
He is not the recorded owner of the tickets. He is just somebody who bought them off craigslist.
Old 08-15-2011   #8
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 77725 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
He is not the recorded owner of the tickets. He is just somebody who bought them off craigslist.
My bad for not reading the entire post.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Replacing Lost Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_Moon View Post
He knows he messed up. He's probably going to get them replaced for $150 on top of the $600 he paid for them originally. I just don't know how someone could lose track of something like that.
Not if you can't find the PSL owner. He'd better start making calls to the Craigslist person to track down the owner.

The original owner can e-mail them to him for free.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011   #10
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Not if you can't find the PSL owner. He'd better start making calls to the Craigslist person to track down the owner.

The original owner can e-mail them to him for free.
Funny you posted this, cause I was just about to bump this thread. The lady we bought them from won't call or email me back. Does anyone know a way to find the PSL owner? I called the Texans, and as I expected, they can't give out the owners information. I'm thinking about calling again and asking if they can forward my info to the PSL owner. I know it's not their job to do me favors like that, but we're almost at our last resort, which is dumpster diving.
Old 08-17-2011   #11
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_Moon View Post
Funny you posted this, cause I was just about to bump this thread. The lady we bought them from won't call or email me back. Does anyone know a way to find the PSL owner? I called the Texans, and as I expected, they can't give out the owners information. I'm thinking about calling again and asking if they can forward my info to the PSL owner. I know it's not their job to do me favors like that, but we're almost at our last resort, which is dumpster diving.
I'd call them back and ask them to contact the owner for you. They have done that for me in the past. I was checking on the lady who sat behind us (she had breast cancer and we hadn't seen her in a while)

They emailed her, gave her my information and she contacted me.

Hope it works out!!!
Old 08-20-2011   #12
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Emailing tickets and parking passes are not free. They charge $1.95 per item.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011   #13
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Emailing tickets and parking passes are not free. They charge $1.95 per item.
they changed that this year. It is free now.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read