Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-14-2011   #1
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 283 BullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Madden 12 ratings for Texans

http://htowntouchdown.com/2011/08/14...gs-for-texans/

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I searched and couldn't find anything, but then again, I'm using Tapatalk. If it has disregard or merge.

I'm kind of surprised Arian is only a 92 OVR. Wade Smith really caught my eye at 86 OVR. Is he really that good? Any further thoughts?

BullsOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Madden 12 ratings for Texans

don't know the thread, but i feel like this was posted elsewhere.
Old 08-14-2011   #3
TheDream34
Veteran

Rep Power: 558 TheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respected

They are not accurate, Kareem Jackson was 75 which is about 20 to high for him
TheDream34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #4
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 283 BullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream34 View Post
They are not accurate, Kareem Jackson was 75 which is about 20 to high for him
Haha, how did I know that was coming? You're probably not that far from the truth.
Old 08-14-2011   #5
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

It's the same ratings used from the last madden 11 update, so it shouldn't surprise anyone.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #6
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsOnParade View Post
http://htowntouchdown.com/2011/08/14...gs-for-texans/

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not. I searched and couldn't find anything, but then again, I'm using Tapatalk. If it has disregard or merge.

I'm kind of surprised Arian is only a 92 OVR. Wade Smith really caught my eye at 86 OVR. Is he really that good? Any further thoughts?

Wade Smith played near a pro bowl level last season. He turned out to be a GREAT FA pick up.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #7
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Only ones I have problems with are Butler who's a 63 and Myers who's a 79. I feel both these players were integral parts of this o-line last year.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-14-2011   #8
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...houston-texans

Full team ratings, minus all the additions for the upcoming season. Which you can still find on other teams.
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #9
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Jonathan Joseph 89
Vickers 90

Manning is not available yet.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #10
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like the ratings from last year.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #11
Clamp
Rookie

Rep Power: 167 Clamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respectedClamp is a quality contributor and well respected

At least now they update and change the ratings as the season moves along but it seems that they put a lot of stock in hype (or the lack of) and a good bit less on anything beyond superficial research.

More and more the ratings for players seem so skewed at times. Kevin walter is a 79, im not saying he is a pro bowler but he has been the #2 WR on one of the most prolific offenses over the last 3 years. I think he deserves to at least be in the 80s.

Ben Tate is a 69? I realize that he hasnt produced any but that is not bc he was benched or anything, and all reports show him coming back 100% from his broken leg so they cant knock him for possibly being less of a player bc of that. He was one of the top RBs in the draft last year and if I remember correctly he was somewhere around the mid 80s as a rookie in last years Madden. So why the tremendous drop in his rating?
Clamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #12
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamp View Post
At least now they update and change the ratings as the season moves along but it seems that they put a lot of stock in hype (or the lack of) and a good bit less on anything beyond superficial research.

More and more the ratings for players seem so skewed at times. Kevin walter is a 79, im not saying he is a pro bowler but he has been the #2 WR on one of the most prolific offenses over the last 3 years. I think he deserves to at least be in the 80s.

Ben Tate is a 69? I realize that he hasnt produced any but that is not bc he was benched or anything, and all reports show him coming back 100% from his broken leg so they cant knock him for possibly being less of a player bc of that. He was one of the top RBs in the draft last year and if I remember correctly he was somewhere around the mid 80s as a rookie in last years Madden. So why the tremendous drop in his rating?

Tate was actually liek a 72 last year and was actually our top rated RB. Slaton was like a 71 and Foster was 69 i believe.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #13
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Tate was actually liek a 72 last year and was actually our top rated RB. Slaton was like a 71 and Foster was 69 i believe.
Man, they sure got that wrong.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read