Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2011   #1
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ravens Game - Oct. 16th

I am heading up to Baltimore for the game. Is anyone else going?
Old 08-10-2011   #2
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ravens Game - Oct. 16th

I will be there. I'll post more details as the game gets closer.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #3
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool. I'm going with a buddy who is a Ravens fan and use to live up there. We are leaving Friday and heading home Monday.

We scored free tickets from one of his friends yesterday and we have a place to stay as well. Only thing the trip is going to cost me is airfare which isn't to bad and drinking money (this one might get me).
Old 08-11-2011   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome deal!!! Well I'm sure that you will have a blast...
Old 08-11-2011   #5
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Dr2bKay, you amaze me. You seem to attend practically every away game. Very impressive fandom!
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #6
jshaddox
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 jshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there. My wife's company is based near Baltimore - so we'll be tailgating with some...... <gasp> Ravens fans. They can't help it. But maybe they'll grill some crabs.....
jshaddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011   #7
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Dr2bKay, you amaze me. You seem to attend practically every away game. Very impressive fandom!
Thanks...
Sponsored links
Old 09-03-2011   #8
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

I purchased my airfare yesterday. The trip is a go baby!!!

Unfortunately I waited a day to long. The fare had been $295 for weeks and it decided to jump $90 the night before I bought my ticket.

Oh well. Life goes on.
Old 09-03-2011   #9
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still debating whether to go or not. The last time I looked tickets were a little pricey...I'm on a budget this year because I'm retiring from the military next June and relocating to Memphis. I'll keep checking ticket prices and I may still go.
Old 10-11-2011   #10
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Oct. 16th is upon us!!!! Who all is definitely heading up to Baltimore? Any get togethers/parties planned? I'm flying up Friday morning so I'll be ready to party with my Texans Fans around 14:00 hours.
Old 10-11-2011   #11
Dr2bKay
All Pro

The details of the tailgate I will be attending is fuzzy, but we can exchange numbers and I can text you. I will be rolling with a group of Ravens fans so I should stick out.
Old 10-11-2011   #12
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
The details of the tailgate I will be attending is fuzzy, but we can exchange numbers and I can text you. I will be rolling with a group of Ravens fans so I should stick out.
I just sent you a PM. I think we are definitely going to stick out up there.
Old 10-11-2011   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Good luck to all you great fans going North for this game!! I envy you, BUT, not enough to risk life and limb to get on an airplane! YEP, I HATE flying, and just can't make myself do it. I'm working on getting up the nerve to fly to Indy in Dec. I had hopes to fly to Indy in Feb, but, truly don't think that will happen. IF it does, I'm drug myself up real well and get on that plane to see my boys in the SB!!!!

Have fun, and rep our Texans well!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011   #14
Dr2bKay
All Pro

The weather supposed to be comfortable for me so I am getting excited.
Old 10-14-2011   #15
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
The weather supposed to be comfortable for me so I am getting excited.
Kay,

The low temps dropped into the upper 40's for tonight and Saturday. Game day should be nice though. Have a safe flight and hopefully we can meet up at your tailgate. GO TEXANS!!!
Old 10-15-2011   #16
Dr2bKay
All Pro

In the airport heading to Baltimore! I'm excited and ready to rep my Texans from the front row in the end zone.
Old 10-15-2011   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll look for ya on the boob tube Kay!! have fun!!!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #18
mmnut66
Rookie

Section: Bullpen 117 5,6

Have fun Kay!! REPRESENT!! This is Monica : )
mmnut66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read