Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-09-2011   #1
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Andre on 610 with Mike Meltzer during the 10 am hour...

For anyone interested, he should be on sometime this hour..

FWIW

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011   #2
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre on 610 with Mike Meltzer during the 10 am hour...

Starting now.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
Old 08-09-2011   #3
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Sooooooo Whats going on?

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011   #4
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Didn't have a chance to reply until now....

Just general talk.

Said his finger is fine/still a little sore

Said D looks a lot better and he thinks KJ has shown improvement in his opinion.

Saya JJ is a great and physical DB and should be a lynchpin in the D.

Also said MW could dominate NFL if he wanted to.

That was basically it in a nutshell....

Old 08-09-2011   #5
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Didn't have a chance to reply until now....

Just general talk.

Said his finger is fine/still a little sore

Said D looks a lot better and he thinks KJ has shown improvement in his opinion.

Saya JJ is a great and physical DB and should be a lynchpin in the D.

That what gets me... when you have a guy who does dominate, saying that.
If he wanted to....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011   #6
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 231518 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Coming from AJ, that is a freaking INDICTMENT.

The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011   #7
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Coming from AJ, that is a freaking INDICTMENT.
I was listening to 610SR all day at work today and after they interviewed him, they kind of made it a big deal in the morning show and of course, went back to the debate of Mario over VY, Bush..yada, yada. They even brought it back up in the afternoon show again and tried to spin it. I'm surprised this board hasn't piggy backed off it or maybe it's just run it's course already OR it hasn't gotten out yet...
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-09-2011   #8
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
I was listening to 610SR all day at work today and after they interviewed him, they kind of made it a big deal in the morning show and of course, went back to the debate of Mario over VY, Bush..yada, yada. They even brought it back up in the afternoon show again and tried to spin it. I'm surprised this board hasn't piggy backed off it or maybe it's just run it's course already OR it hasn't gotten out yet...
Yeah, I was kind of surprised that just died too here on the board.

I don't take it as that big a deal only b/c calling other players out isn't Dre's style. Also, as I am here at my 2nd job now, I was listening to the late show with Barry and Sean and they were talking about it again so apparently it was a big deal to 610.

Old 08-09-2011   #9
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 347 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, I was kind of surprised that just died too here on the board.

I don't take it as that big a deal only b/c calling other players out isn't Dre's style. Also, as I am here at my 2nd job now, I was listening to the late show with Barry and Sean and they were talking about it again so apparently it was a big deal to 610.

I see that as the exact reason it is a big deal. AJ is quiet, he doesn't just pop off. If he's saying something, I think it means he's serious and it's purposeful. He was very respectful about it, said he no one worked harder than Mario does out there. That it's up to him, if he wants to dominate the NFL he could do it. That's the same language and verbiage I use with my students. Telling them that things are their choice and they have the option if they want to exercise it, and that they can make things happen if they want it to.

I think AJ is taking on more of a leadership role. He recognizes now is the time and this is our window.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011   #10
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone have podcast link?

Edit: found it http://houston.cbslocal.com/2011/08/...ans-team-ever/

Last edited by Allstar; 08-10-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read