Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 06-24-2011   #1
Rush23
Rookie

Rep Power: 73 Rush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respectedRush23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Funny fantasy football team names 2011

Anybody cook up any funny or offensive fantasy team names for 2011? Just got my email to re-join my league for this upcoming season. Here's a list of a decent bunch, anybody have some of their own to share?

http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/06...es-2011-funny/
Rush23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011   #2
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Funny fantasy football team names 2011

I always do random stuff and not particularly funny.

-Rubber Sasquatch
-Boss Hoggs Car
-Cone Bros. Ice Cream Commandos
Old 06-25-2011   #3
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

For the past 3 years I've been the Globogym Purple Cobras.
Old 06-25-2011   #4
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

My team name has been "Show us your TDs".
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011   #5
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

My team names have always been derived from old television shows:

Fonzie is Cool
Calling Dr. Bombay
The Real Jan Brady
Barney's Bullet
Major Healy
Ernest T. Bass
Dash Riprock

The younger people on this board probably have no idea who any of these characters were.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
My team names have always been derived from old television shows:

Fonzie is Cool
Calling Dr. Bombay
The Real Jan Brady
Barney's Bullet
Major Healy
Ernest T. Bass
Dash Riprock

The younger people on this board probably have no idea who any of these characters were.
Happy Days.
Not sure.
Brady Bunch.
Andy Griffith Show.
Not sure.
Andy Griffith Show.
Flintstones.

Never really watched Brady Bunch much.

Watched Happy Days a little.

Watched LOTS of Andy Griffith Show, and still do if I land on the channel.

Flintstones was one my favorite cartoons. Jetsons, as well. Speed Buggy. Scoobie Doo. Adventures of Johnny Quest. Richie Rich. Bozo The Clown Show.

Of course all the Looney Tunes stuff.

Later on in my childhood: Thundercats, Inspector Gadget, Garfield, Heathcliffe, G.I. Joe.

The obscure cartoon shows on Saturday morning in the 80s that I liked to watch: Teen Wolf, WWF Superstars, The Littles.

I watched entirely too much TV as a kid. I watch entirely too much TV now.

Depressing....
Old 06-25-2011   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Some team names I have used in the past for FF and survival leagues:

Purple Draaaaaaank!
Miracles - tagline of 'TD's how the **** to they work?'
Ice the Kicker
My Johnson's in the End Zone - had AJ and CJ that year
Curtis Painter Fan Club - provided you don't have Peyton
The TO No Show
Dues Paid in Ass Pennies - Here's the sketch if you don't get it
Forgetting Brandon Marshall
Belicheck's Home Video Store
Rex Ryan is a Pedifile
Old 06-25-2011   #8
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Happy Days.
Not sure.
Brady Bunch.
Andy Griffith Show.
Not sure.
Andy Griffith Show.
Flintstones.

Never really watched Brady Bunch much.

Watched Happy Days a little.

Watched LOTS of Andy Griffith Show, and still do if I land on the channel.

Flintstones was one my favorite cartoons. Jetsons, as well. Speed Buggy. Scoobie Doo. Adventures of Johnny Quest. Richie Rich. Bozo The Clown Show.

Of course all the Looney Tunes stuff.

Later on in my childhood: Thundercats, Inspector Gadget, Garfield, Heathcliffe, G.I. Joe.

The obscure cartoon shows on Saturday morning in the 80s that I liked to watch: Teen Wolf, WWF Superstars, The Littles.

I watched entirely too much TV as a kid. I watch entirely too much TV now.

Depressing....
That would Bewitched and I Dream of Jeanie.
Old 06-25-2011   #9
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
That would Bewitched and I Dream of Jeanie.
So I guess if he ever goes on Jeopardy, he should stay away from the category called "'1960's sitcoms featuring hot female sorcerers"
Old 06-25-2011   #10
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

There is the always popular Tig 'Ole Biddies.
Old 06-25-2011   #11
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

My favorite fantasy team name was "Mike Rotch". I used that once a few years ago and always found it funny.
Old 08-17-2011   #12
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 101015 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

I just joined a league with a bunch of guys from my company on Yahoo. There are a few clients in the league as well, so I had to be somewhat PC.
Our marketing manager urged me not to use Arian Nation, which is what I was using originally.

Names are limited to 20 characters on Yahoo, so I went with:
BarbARIANsAtTheGate

Not really funny, but Texans related, and satisfies the overly PC sensibilities of our esteemed marketeer...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011   #13
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Always representing the Crack Whores of America

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Round Rock Roughnecks
Bud Light Fever
(others I am forgetting)

This year, I think I am going with "Spank Bank Incorporated".

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read