Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2011   #1
astros44
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 astros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Steelers Tickets- Lowers and Uppers

Got a few tickets left for the Steeler game:

2 in section 137
4 in section 602
Also have an Orange Parking Pass.

Will edit with any sales/if I get different tickets in, etc. I have a few other games at face. Thanks.
astros44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011   #2
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steelers Tickets- Lowers and Uppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by astros44 View Post
Got a few tickets left for the Steeler game:

2 in section 137
4 in section 602
Also have an Orange Parking Pass.

Will edit with any sales/if I get different tickets in, etc. I have a few other games at face. Thanks.
How much do you want for the tickets?

I need two (maybe 3).

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011   #3
colbyh
Rookie

Pm sent
colbyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011   #4
astros44
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 astros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by colbyh View Post
Pm sent
Two lowers SOLD. Thanks Colby!
Old 08-08-2011   #5
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

pm me about the upper tickets...ill buy 4 if reasonable : )
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011   #6
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

I probably would have gotten the lowers from you if you would have offered them.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011   #7
astros44
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I probably would have gotten the lowers from you if you would have offered them.
Sent you a PM. Had the post up for a while.... Was going to give Colby first shot though since we've been talking for a long long time.
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read