Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2011   #1
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default WTB: Colts and falcons games

I would like seats in the 100's . If you have both and like to sell as pair then even more awesome . My brother and I , like to make it to at least one game a year . I wanna take the wife to the opener as my good luck charm. Its Never failed lol.
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011   #2
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: Colts and falcons games

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
I would like seats in the 100's . If you have both and like to sell as pair then even more awesome . My brother and I , like to make it to at least one game a year . I wanna take the wife to the opener as my good luck charm. Its Never failed lol.
Never failed for what? The way we've been going, maybe you stay home lol Just teasing ya -- I may have some tix this year, keep watching the boards.

Good luck & go Texans!
Old 08-06-2011   #3
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Never failed for what? The way we've been going, maybe you stay home lol Just teasing ya -- I may have some tix this year, keep watching the boards.

Good luck & go Texans!
Well she's only been to one game and we jUst so happen to win. It was the 9ers game
Old 08-06-2011   #4
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
Well she's only been to one game and we jUst so happen to win. It was the 9ers game
Then you must bring her to all home division games Hell, buy season tickets! Come on, man. We're all depending on you now hahaha
Old 08-06-2011   #5
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
Then you must bring her to all home division games Hell, buy season tickets! Come on, man. We're all depending on you now hahaha
I wish I had the money for season tickets!!!! Gotta settle for fellow diehards to sell me the games they can go to. If it was up to me I would got to every game , including road games

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read