Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2011   #1
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Jets Game Sec 117 JJ

Not gonna make this one. 2 tix and parking...best offer takes them.

info at sweetmomsbbq . com
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #2
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jets Game Sec 117 JJ

Nobody? I'll give this another couple of days
Old 08-06-2011   #3
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Smile Re: Jets Game Sec 117 JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Nobody? I'll give this another couple of days
ill give you 40 bucks
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #4
Ckw

Haha! My brain totally skipped over the 7 in "117" and was like huh?!? That's where I'm sitting!
Old 08-07-2011   #5
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
ill give you 40 bucks
You better throw in some BWW cash too.

face value for the m is like $175?

Not greedy and will take the highest offer.

My Saints tix may be available too so you can write about those.

Use the e-mail for fastest response

Thanks
Old 08-08-2011   #6
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
You better throw in some BWW cash too.

face value for the m is like $175?

Not greedy and will take the highest offer.

My Saints tix may be available too so you can write about those.

Use the e-mail for fastest response

Thanks
You know I gotcha on BWW ...... Just as long as your daughter doesnt talk about forehead the whole time!
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read