Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-22-2005   #1
da.texans
Rookie

Default Tim cheatwood

hi all,
I was kinda wonder what position cheatwood gonna play cause last time when we just signed him from NFL Europe alots of people was commend on him.....can i have an update on him please. viny any info????
da.texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005   #2
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 684 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

We signed him from the Canadian Football League, not NFL Europe...To answer your question, it is most likely that he will play OLB here, but I remember reading something about him possibly playing ILB...
Old 04-22-2005   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 112052 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is a big thread started by a Hamilton Tiger Cats fan.

http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zon...ight=cheatwood

Most topics have been talked about here. There is a quick search function at the top of the page that pops up. Very easy to use and cuts down your time searching for what you want to find. Have fun.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005   #4
da.texans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Here is a big thread started by a Hamilton Tiger Cats fan.

http://www.houstontexans.com/fan_zon...ight=cheatwood

Most topics have been talked about here. There is a quick search function at the top of the page that pops up. Very easy to use and cuts down your time searching for what you want to find. Have fun.
i know about this thread viny, i just wonder if he gonna be on the roster at all since we already have "babin, greenwood, wong, peek" as a possible starter. personally i would like to see cheatwood in place of wong and have wong/peek rotate as out side linebacker. what do u think?
da.texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 229246 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by da.texans
i know about this thread viny, i just wonder if he gonna be on the roster at all since we already have "babin, greenwood, wong, peek" as a possible starter. personally i would like to see cheatwood in place of wong and have wong/peek rotate as out side linebacker. what do u think?
Highly unlikely. 1st Capers really likes Wong's versatility and smarts. 2nd, that spot makes the calls so I doubt Capers puts two guys new to the system out there and lets one make the calls to start the season. Last, Wong will count for $4.4 mil on the cap--don't see him being cut or spending much time on the bench.
Old 06-07-2005   #6
Cheatwood fan 2

Default Tell me now

I just want to know if my brother cheatwood will startundefined
Old 06-07-2005   #7
Texan in Japan
All Pro

Rep Power: 5042 Texan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan in Japan is a quality contributor and well respected

Has anyone heard how he's performed in off-season drills?
Texan in Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-07-2005   #8
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
Wong will count for $4.4 mil on the cap
Did not realize that Wong was that expensive. Now I know Kailee came here
voluntarily as a FA as compared to Sharper who was part of the X Draft, but wonder if the Texans thought he was just a better player than Sharper? He
is more versatile (looks like he can play any 3-4 backer spot) and a couple years younger than Sharper. Maybe he is a more valuable LB who is younger
than Sharper, or maybe they kept him instead of Sharper because he kept his
mouth shut and was a better team guy ? I know he's not thrilled with the
likelihood that he'll be playing ILB instead of OLB all year.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read