Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2011   #1
jshaddox
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 jshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Need 2 Colts Tickets

Hey guys - looking for two tickets to the Colts' game, hopefully with a parking pass.... prefer 100 or 300 level, but I'll look at anything.

Thanks!
jshaddox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #2
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need 2 Colts Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaddox View Post
Hey guys - looking for two tickets to the Colts' game, hopefully with a parking pass.... prefer 100 or 300 level, but I'll look at anything.

Thanks!
you don't have many posts so if you can prove you're a Texans fan I have 2 tickets in the low section of the bullpen for the Colts game. Wife and I will be in Corpus Christi for Vettes and Jets on the Lexington for the Wounded Warrior Project.
Old 08-04-2011   #3
jshaddox
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 jshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respectedjshaddox is a quality contributor and well respected

I am a HUGE Texans fan.... live in Cypress. Give me an email address and I'll send you pictures of my Texans' jersey collection........

Please let me know the details - and THANKS!

Also thanks for participating in the Wounded Warrior project..... Fantastic.

Jon

PS I have a David Carr jersey available for purchase - $0.75
Old 08-04-2011   #4
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Jon, if you get the tickets, you have to come tailgate with the Blue Crew :-)
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #5
jshaddox
Rookie

Absolutely! Just tell me where to find you (I'm guessing the blue lot!). He didn't say whether he has a parking pass..... I have my own dinky setup, and you're welcome to come laugh at it!

Thx!
Old 08-04-2011   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Jon! Andrew's seats are right next to mine! SOOOO, be ready to stand the entire game, high five until your hands hurt, and get HUGE hugs from this old Gma! Bring you best set of lungs also cause I will challenge you!!

Most of all, have fun! You will be right in the mix of the craziest bunch of fans in the Bullpen! Look forward to meeting you!

Gma

BTW: The Blue Crew is located on the Platinum lot! Corner of Kirby and Westridge. Good food and great TEXAN friends!! Hope to see ya there!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Jon! Andrew's seats are right next to mine! SOOOO, be ready to stand the entire game, high five until your hands hurt, and get HUGE hugs from this old Gma! Bring you best set of lungs also cause I will challenge you!!

Most of all, have fun! You will be right in the mix of the craziest bunch of fans in the Bullpen! Look forward to meeting you!

Gma

BTW: The Blue Crew is located on the Platinum lot! Corner of Kirby and Westridge. Good food and great TEXAN friends!! Hope to see ya there!
Grandma will be my eyes so if a Troll is around I know where to look and who to beat lol
Sponsored links
Old 08-04-2011   #8
jshaddox
Rookie

Thanks Grandma! Sounds like fun..... Blue Crew, too. But... looks like the tickets are spoken for. Maybe I'll see you out there anyway....
Old 08-04-2011   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Grandma will be my eyes so if a Troll is around I know where to look and who to beat lol
ANDY!! you let a Colts fan slip past you and YOU are the one who will get beat up!! J/K! Your tickets to do with as you please, BUT, I WILL make you PAY!

If the sell falls through let me know. I need a couple extra, but, can't trade for a later game, not right now anyway. My seats on row C belong to Kara, she paid for them.
Old 08-04-2011   #10
Ckw

Looks like I will be joining you fine folks in the bullpen this year as I took the plunge for the first time in my life today and bought season tickets from Roc. All I can say is I am stoked! Can't wait for the Jets game to be here!

I'll be in 116 row JJ. Anyone near me?
Old 08-05-2011   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Looks like I will be joining you fine folks in the bullpen this year as I took the plunge for the first time in my life today and bought season tickets from Roc. All I can say is I am stoked! Can't wait for the Jets game to be here!

You'll be at the top of 116 Ckw! A lot of the message board members will be close to the bottom. Look forward to meeting you! Feel free to come by the Blue Crew tailgate if ya want too! We make up a pretty good number of Bullpen members.
Old 08-05-2011   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks Grandma! Sounds like fun..... Blue Crew, too. But... looks like the tickets are spoken for. Maybe I'll see you out there anyway....
If you still need tix let me know, I may not be able to make this game.
Old 08-05-2011   #13
jshaddox
Rookie

I DO still need tix.... I sent you a PM.

Thanks.
Old 08-05-2011   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I DO still need tix.... I sent you a PM.

Thanks.
Got it and replied. If you decide to get them, you can ask around here, I'm on the level.
Old 08-05-2011   #15
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Got it and replied. If you decide to get them, you can ask around here, I'm on the level.
Would you be willing to sell 2 tickets to the falcons game?
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011   #16
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
Would you be willing to sell 2 tickets to the falcons game?
Yes, maybe so, I am not sure how many games I will make.
Old 08-05-2011   #17
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Yes, maybe so, I am not sure how many games I will make.
Well If you decide you want to let them go shoot me a message Por favor!
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011   #18
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 3716 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

You will LOVE the BULLPEN! Great seats, great view, the only problem is you are at the top of it..... wont be as many hardcore fans that you get in the first 15 rows or so. You will be closer to the bathroom and concession stand though! LOL Enjoy it, you will have a blast! FYI...... I am in 116 J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read