Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-04-2011   #61
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: That cheapskate McNair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
That's just the way it works with some of the posters.

Disagree wish death on them, Genius I say just Genius.

Probably voted for Obama

LOL
Give me neg rep or give me death!!!

Signed,
Patrick Henry
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #62
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
What are you the classiness police?
He would have his work cut out on me alone!

Bill!
Old 08-04-2011   #63
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Oh, I was under the impression that there WAS a line. My bad.

Continue on.
It's the internet, you crossed the line by logging on lol.
Old 08-04-2011   #64
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What are you the classiness police?
Oh that's right!

You're the guy who, along with kastofsna, was making jokes about the death of Bears' player Gaines Adams. I thought I remembered that you had no class.

Quote:
Soooooooo. . .

I heard his trip to the pearly gates was delayed because he couldn't get around St. Peter.
Thread link here. Post #2, and you really kept pouring it on throughout the thread. Stay classy, San Diego.

I have a pretty good memory.
Old 08-04-2011   #65
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's the internet, you crossed the line by logging on lol.
You never cross a line because you deem there is none.

Creator of your own universe, I suppose.
Old 08-04-2011   #66
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh that's right!

You're the guy who, along with kastofsna, was making jokes about the death of Bears' player Gaines Adams. I thought I remembered that you had no class.

Thread link here. Post #2, and you really kept pouring it on throughout the thread. Stay classy, San Diego.

I have a pretty good memory.
And I would care about what you think is classy because ________ (Feel free to fill in the blank with some moral high ground)
Old 08-04-2011   #67
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
And I would care about what you think is classy because ________ (Feel free to fill in the blank with some moral high ground)
Oh I know you don't care. It's obvious you're devoid of ethics.

Morals is what IS.

Ethics is what IS ought to be.

You have lots of morals, just no ethics.
Old 08-04-2011   #68
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Oh I know you don't care. It's obvious you're devoid of ethics.

Morals is what IS.

Ethics is what IS ought to be.

You have lots of morals, just no ethics.
I still don't understand who died (besides Gaines Adams) and made you king of what should and shouldn't be said on the internet.

Try not to be such a blowhard.
Old 08-04-2011   #69
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
I still don't understand who died (besides Gaines Adams) and made you king of what should and shouldn't be said on the internet.

Try not to be such a blowhard.
I just find it odd that 99.97% choose to refrain, but you and two others can't.

Don't you find it peculiar that such a vast majority of people, literally 99.97% on here, refrained from crossing a line...but you and two others went hog wild with various taboo statements?

I'm NOT in charge of anything. Just making an observation.

Carry on.
Old 08-04-2011   #70
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I wished I had not started this thread. Can sombody lock it and we go on to something else?
Might as well at this point.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #71
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Give me neg rep or give me death!!!

Signed,
Patrick Henry
I've never neg repped anybody.

I dont believe in neg repping somebody because they disagree with me. Unlike some on this MB,

Wishing death on another human being is crossing a line.

Garuntee you Bong is an Obama voter. And no I'm not the police of anything. But I do have my views and lets just say that other than the pot thing we disagree on just about everything.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #72
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
I just find it odd that 99.97% choose to refrain, but you and two others can't.

Don't you find it peculiar that such a vast majority of people, literally 99.97% on here, refrained from crossing a line...but you and two others went hog wild with various taboo statements?

I'm NOT in charge of anything. Just making an observation.

Carry on.
Your making up your numbers, sorry to be the one to break it to you bud.

Anyways, McNair isn't a cheapskate and never has been. His spending habits are an almost direct reflection of whoever his general manager is. Not one person on this board has presented a shred of any evidence to the contrary so that is what I choose to believe.

And even then, you guys are complaining about McNair when there are owners like Mike Brown, The Glazers and The Bidwells running around the league figuring out ways to get around the cap floor and making sure that any star player that happen to draft wants to leave almost immediately. At worst McNair is entirely too willing to let incompetent people learn on the job, but he's brought in coaching when it's been requested on his dime and he's signed players before the summer of 2011 that were fairly expensive.

Any criticism of money grubbing or spendthrift ways should probably be directed at Rick Smith since from player accounts (Past and present) and other media he is the HNIC.
Old 08-04-2011   #73
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Since this is going downhill, VERY quickly, I thought we might as well have something to laugh at:

Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #74
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 08-04-2011   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

:gotexans:
Old 08-04-2011   #76
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You never cross a line because you deem there is none.

Creator of your own universe, I suppose.
"There is no spoon"

obscure Matrix reference

Old 08-04-2011   #77
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Anyways, McNair isn't a cheapskate and never has been. His spending habits are an almost direct reflection of whoever his general manager is. Not one person on this board has presented a shred of any evidence to the contrary so that is what I choose to believe.
Not one person on this board has presented a shred of any evidence to the contrary .....

And yet you have 99.97 of "classy posters" continuing this "McNair is cheap" shit up on the wall, trying to see if will stick.

And I'm "classless"? LOL.

There hasn't been any "class" on the MB in the last 3 years.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #78
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Not one person on this board has presented a shred of any evidence to the contrary .....

And yet you have 99.97 of "classy posters" continuing this "McNair is cheap" shit up on the wall, trying to see if will stick.

Has it already been 3 years since Richard Smith was fired?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #79
GP 
Go Texans!

What are you trying to say?

Rage against the machine all you want, Marcus. Keystrokes are free.
Old 08-04-2011   #80
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

does this mean i pull out my "texans talk is awesome" thread again
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read