Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-03-2011   #1
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Avatar Change

In the spirit of the new season, and in light of all the positive news about the Texans so far, I've decided to change my anti-Kubiak avatar to the one now displayed.

Give peace a chance, and all that...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #2
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Avatar Change

No worries, you'll be right back where you were after game 1

ps: Argh... I hope not.. .crap... I jinxed the team.... someone shoot me! :/
Old 08-03-2011   #3
michaelm
vox nihili

Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by malloy View Post
no worries, you'll be right back where you were after game 1

ps: Argh... I hope not.. .crap... I jinxed the team.... Someone shoot me! :/
quityabishin! Lol (I tried to make that all caps, but the forum evidently doesn't like that, and changed it...)
Old 08-03-2011   #4
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Prop to both of you, LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #5
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 49619 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS BARATHEON PUSHED IT!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #6
michaelm
vox nihili

Quote:
Originally Posted by false start View Post

lol.
Old 08-03-2011   #7
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 4862 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
No worries, you'll be right back where you were after game 1

ps: Argh... I hope not.. .crap... I jinxed the team.... someone shoot me! :/
Old 08-03-2011   #8
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
quityabishin! Lol (I tried to make that all caps, but the forum evidently doesn't like that, and changed it...)
I think I out-clevered(?) the NFL-shop, I wanted something rude (reading the name quickly will give folks an idea) but I knew that any obscenities would likely result in no jersey. I got it, long live America and weerd ways of speeling
Old 08-03-2011   #9
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to admit I have high hopes for the season, BUT I still have no faith in GK as HC, I think Wade will save his ass...and gives me hope for this season.. but that doesn't restore my faith in Kubiak himself.

Kubiak stays or goes, I AM A TEXAN fan, regardless... Just because I dont particularly support the coach, I will back my team.

My quote stays until he does something to restore my faith or convinced me he has learned something that made him evolve into a good/competent HC, I don't question his ability to build an effective O, just his ability as HC.

I am happy to hear one less soaper though, gets confusing when all avatars are the same. guess easy confusion is what happens when you have the attention span of a goldfish.
Old 08-03-2011   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In the spirit of the new season, and in light of all the positive news about the Texans so far, I've decided to change my anti-Kubiak avatar to the one now displayed.

Man, I am so glad you did. That should push us right into the playoffs.
Old 08-03-2011   #11
michaelm
vox nihili

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Man, I am so glad you did. That should push us right into the playoffs.
I can't tell if that's tongue in cheek or not, but either way it's funny.
Old 08-03-2011   #12
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 13195 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I think I out-clevered(?) the NFL-shop, I wanted something rude (reading the name quickly will give folks an idea) but I knew that any obscenities would likely result in no jersey. I got it, long live America and weerd ways of speeling
I tried to order my husbands official custom jersey through the Texans and they rejected it. So, I ordered through NFL.COM and they approved it.

His says YIPPYKYAMF ...
Old 08-03-2011   #13
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

I will never change this avatar until Mario Williams is no longer a Texan.
Old 08-03-2011   #14
Texans Pride
Hall of Fame

Section: 111, Row Q
Rep Power: 346 Texans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Pride is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I also changed out my "fire Kubiak soap" for my tailgate logo....It's a new season, we'll see where they take us.
Texans Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Some guy on Twitter got mad at me when I tweeted back to Glover Quin: Texans Super Bowl Champs! #KubiakBelievesInYou. Mark me down for being happy with winning the division alone.
Old 08-04-2011   #16
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 4027 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

I will always love the Oilers, but to put my best foot forward, I adopted a pro-Texans avatar.

Show your TE pride!
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #17
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4710 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

Very well; in the spirit of...team spirit, I have removed my soap avatar. But if we don't turn the corner this year, if we go through another mid-season four game losing streak, the soap is coming back and it won't go away until Kubiak does.

Also: House of Pain has the most awesome avatar in the history of this site.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read