Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-06-2011   #21
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Texans Fans?

I was in for 3B Downtown for a couple of years, then 2 things happened: my wife and I spawned children, and critical mass of the watch party moved 30 miles from my house (i.e., RR). Tough sell to the family. I miss the fun, though I like watching the game on the couch with my kids. Who knows, I might come out for a game or two, just to see some old faces and reconnect.

All the best,
Boz
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #22
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

For the first time in years I finally have a schedule where I can actually go out for the games. Due to other commitments I have had on Sundays I have had to either watch the games at home and even record them on some Sundays and watch them on delay.

This year I will be free on Sundays (when I am in the US that is) which should be the majority of the season.

I am a Texans fan first and foremost however I am also a Giants fan so I would like to hit some place up where all the games will be on. I am sure I will see some of you guys this season.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011   #23
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 118327 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in. I am overdue for hooking up with my Austin brethren (no pun, Hookem..).
Old 08-06-2011   #24
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
I'm was in, until I saw the banana in the whip
That's odd, because it was the banana with the whip that swayed me to join. And I don't even live in the Austin area.

I keep meaning to hookup with a Austin viewing party when I'm in town (2 or 3 weekends out of the football year). I hope that happens this season.
Old 08-06-2011   #25
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5747 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
That'd be me.
Never heard of the place, is it any good? Maybe I should try it.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011   #26
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
For the first time in years I finally have a schedule where I can actually go out for the games. Due to other commitments I have had on Sundays I have had to either watch the games at home and even record them on some Sundays and watch them on delay.

This year I will be free on Sundays (when I am in the US that is) which should be the majority of the season.

I am a Texans fan first and foremost however I am also a Giants fan so I would like to hit some place up where all the games will be on. I am sure I will see some of you guys this season.
You should come down for a game or two. For all you do for us, I'd gladly spot you a pair of tix if you needed them.
Old 08-13-2011   #27
ccdude730
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 129 ccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respectedccdude730 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ccdude730

I am sometimes up in Austin for the weekend, and I'd like to meet up with some real Texans fans, gosh dangit! I have been on these boards much too long to not have meet some of you guys. Last season, I made it up to the Pluckers at 183 and Burnet for a game, but there wasnt anything over there.

Anyway, I will be up there next weekend. I know its only a preseason game against the Saints... but is anyone thinking about getting something going?
Old 09-15-2011   #28
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 935 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

I know this is 4 weeks old and I got to meet some peeps when Big Wig was in charge but then got season tickets for a few seasons but im down to watch with fellow fans!!
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011   #29
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone doing anything this Sunday? I am back in town.

Edit: I am heading to the Common Interest off of Burnet. Heard it is a great place to watch FB so I will give it a shot. I will be going early to see the early games also.
Old 09-18-2011   #30
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
My usual NFL watching spot is Common Interest on Burnet near 183. They have every NFL game on 20 screens. What I might do this year is watch the Texans at the Pluckers on 183, then go down the road to watch the afternoon games at Common Interest.
It was great meeting you Brisco. Maybe next time I can stick around for the Texans game .

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read