Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2011   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Still need a platinum pass

That is all.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Still need a platinum pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
That is all.
Did that email I sent you not pan out?
Old 08-02-2011   #3
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Still need a platinum pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Did that email I sent you not pan out?
Adam have been leaving messages for the guy and has not heard back.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-05-2011   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

*bump*
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-08-2011   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

*bump*
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-10-2011   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

*bump*
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-10-2011   #7
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

I know how you feel Ryan, I got lucky! Im keeping my ears open for you.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 08-10-2011   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
I know how you feel Ryan, I got lucky! Im keeping my ears open for you.
What I don't get is that the Texans truly don't have any, but the lot is always freakin' empty, what a waste of someone's money.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-10-2011   #9
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Section: 608, looking to move down.
Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
What I don't get is that the Texans truly don't have any, but the lot is always freakin' empty, what a waste of someone's money.
You got 14 minutes, my dude.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Rick_Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011   #10
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Rep your way Rick moon thanks for helping.

Down to under 5 now!

It's in N!

Old 08-10-2011   #11
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected

A part of me feels like buying it for him and him paying me back since he isn't online. I don't know if he wanted to spend that much though. Isn't that under face value?
Old 08-10-2011   #12
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_Moon View Post
A part of me feels like buying it for him and him paying me back since he isn't online. I don't know if he wanted to spend that much though. Isn't that under face value?
I thought about doing that, but since it's all the way in N and we tailgate on A. I didnt want to risk it.
450 is face value.

Old 08-10-2011   #13
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Went for $477 after shipping. I tried putting in a bid at the last second but missed it. I'm sure the high bidder had a higher max bid waiting though.
Old 08-10-2011   #14
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_Moon View Post
Went for $477 after shipping. I tried putting in a bid at the last second but missed it. I'm sure the high bidder had a higher max bid waiting though.
477 is a damn good price for a platinum pass only 27 above face value.

Old 08-10-2011   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Thanks for looking out guys. If you see any more on there let me know!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-12-2011   #16
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will check my resources
Old 08-13-2011   #17
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Ok, I am authorized to spend up to $500 for a full season of parking. Thanks for the help!

Just made a 'make offer' for $475 for one listed at $600 on Ebay.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-14-2011   #18
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Got one, thanks for all the help!!!!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-14-2011   #19
astros44
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 astros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden coverastros44 could be on the next Madden cover

Did you grab the one off craigslist? I texted the guy an offer to try and buy it for you..haha. Glad I didn't now!
astros44 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read