Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-02-2011   #1
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 55166 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Article on Phillips

Quote:
HOUSTON -- It's only a 200-mile stretch of Texas highway that illustrates how one team's trash can be another team's treasure -- at least in the eyes of some.

Having spent two days in San Antonio with the Dallas Cowboys over the weekend, the big talk there was how much better the team, and especially the defense, would be without Wade Phillips.

In Houston, watching the Texans work, all anyone can talk about is how good the defense, and thus the team, can be because of Phillips.

So is Phillips bad or good? I guess it depends on what part of Texas you are in at the moment. I lean toward the good. Phillips was fired as Cowboys head coach, and the guy who ran the Dallas defense, six games into the 2010 season. His reputation as a top-notch defensive mind took a hit as last season's Cowboys gave up the most points in franchise history.

Cowboys fans lit him up. He was cooked like a nice Texas brisket by the media, who forgot that during his three-plus seasons with the team, the Cowboys had a top-10 defense. "We played some pretty good defense there," Phillips said. "We did some good things."

None of the bad talk about Phillips mattered to Texans coach Gary Kubiak when it came time to find the guy to fix his horrid defense -- and maybe save his job in Houston. Phillips had earned a reputation for being one of the league's best at various coaching stops -- including four different stints as a head coach -- and Kubiak loved the idea of going to Phillips' trademark 3-4.

"It was an easy choice from our standpoint," Texans coach Gary Kubiak said. "He's one of the best coaches -- period -- in this league. He's been successful as a defensive coordinator. He's been successful as a head coach. Sometimes you get knocked around a little bit. We understand that as coaches. I'm just glad we had the chance to get him." Phillips leads a Texans defense that finished last season ranked 30th in yards-per game, 31st in yards-per-play and 29th in scoring defense. The offense scored 20 or more points in 14 games, but the team finished 6-10. The Texans were fourth in scoring offense and scored 44 touchdowns to place near the top of the league. They gave up 52 touchdowns. Teams lit up the Houston secondary, which was last in passing defense. Watching open receivers catch passes for big plays was commonplace for the 2010 Texans.

"You don't want to go around all offseason and be the weak-link of the team, and that's the way it was for us," Texans outside linebacker Mario Williams said.

That's right: Outside linebacker Mario Williams. In this new 3-4 scheme, Williams is moving from down end, his position since coming into the league in 2005, to a stand-up outside linebacker. He will usually line up away from the tight end, meaning he will do a lot of rushing. The initial idea of taking one of the league's best pass rushers and training him to do something new was a little tough to gauge. But after talking with the principles and getting a better idea for the way Williams will be used, it makes a lot of sense.

Don't expect to see him going backwards too much. It isn't something he's comfortable doing, although he said he is working on it. Williams is down to 285, leaning up from 290 or so, to help with the transition. "It's an adjustment simply by standing up," Williams said. "But I will still be rushing the passer."

And dropping into coverage?

"It won't be that much, thank goodness," Williams said. "Everybody hears linebacker and thinks I'll be dropping 30 percent of the time. That's not true." Phillips said DeMarcus Ware, who filled the same role for him in Dallas, dropped maybe 15 times total last season. Shawne Merriman, who also played the spot for Phillips in San Diego, was rarely used in coverage, either. "It's really just an outside rush guy who rushes most of the time," Phillips said. "It should be a good thing for Mario. That's what he does well. They know he's going to be coming. We just have to move him around."

Williams had 8.5 sacks (lowest total since 4.5 in 2006, his rookie year) last season, but he missed the last three games because of a sports hernia. The reality is he played almost the entire season with that painful condition, but rarely said a word about it. He wasn't the only one on that defense missing time. Linebacker DeMeco Ryans missed 10 games because of a knee injury and projected outside rusher Conner Barwin went down in the preseason.

Add in a secondary that spent the year playing the role of spinning tops and it equaled a defense that couldn't get to the quarterback (30 sacks to rank 23rd) and couldn't cover. That's why the Texans went out and signed corner Johnathan Joseph and safety Daniel Manning in free agency. They will both be immediate starters and should help slow down the quarterback's release time.

"They will give us a better chance to get to the quarterback," Williams said.

The Texans also drafted defensive end J.J. Watt in the first round and he is already running with the first team at left end. Second-round pick Brooks Reed looks like a perfect 3-4 outside rusher to help spell Barwin and Williams. There is a chance all three could be on the field at times. The pedigree of the projected starting 11 on defense says they should be improved. Nine of the 11 were first- or second-round picks. The only ones who weren't are safety Glover Quinn (fourth) and defensive end Antonio Smith (seventh by Arizona). "I like what we have," Phillips said. "I think this is a good group and we will have a strong front seven to get after the quarterback. I know how to pressure the quarterback."

If the Texans can move to the middle of the defensive rankings, and the offense stays close to where it was a year ago, that first playoff berth in franchise history might be a reality.

Of course, we'll have a better idea about that on opening day. That's the day Peyton Manning, this team's nemesis, and the Indianapolis Colts come to town.
LINK
Old 08-02-2011   #2
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75474 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Article on Phillips

Just read that a few minutes ago. Not much there, pretty damn bland actually.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #3
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dumb.

Wade does not have the head coaching duties - yet - here that he had in Dallas. He is just the defensive coordinator (for now). Different scenario than the Dallas set up. If Dallas players want to ponder something, they should ponder their General Manager situation.

That article was stupid and, as another person said, bland and boring.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #4
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
LINK

Linebacker DeMeco Ryans missed 10 games because of a knee injury...
Not that it matters within the context of the piece, but it does beg the question if these guys read it before posting.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #5
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx

The cowboys had 1 top 10,defense in pa while wade was there. The chargers had 1 top 10 finish in terms of pa when wade was there.
Old 08-02-2011   #6
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 55166 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Not that it matters within the context of the piece, but it does beg the question if these guys read it before posting.
They also have Mario coming into the league on 2005.
Old 08-02-2011   #7
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
Yeah, this is not some guy in rural Wyoming on bleacherreport. Prisco is long respected as NFL opinion type. Not his best moment.

But can makes us question how much misinformation gets by us on teams which we don't follow.
Old 08-02-2011   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Do we as fans need for others to validate our team?
Old 08-02-2011   #9
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75474 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Do we as fans need for others to validate our team?
Yes. seriously.
Old 08-02-2011   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 125714 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Yes. seriously.
Speaking for myself only, my self esteem has nothing to do with someone else let alone a footbal team.
Old 08-02-2011   #11
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Speaking for myself only, my self esteem has nothing to do with someone else let alone a footbal team.
For myself no, for my team, yes.

You have a sense of pride when a team you have been loyal to and follow gets praise from others. Not unlike pride you get when your kid gets recognized. Best analogy I could think of.
Old 08-02-2011   #12
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 237890 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
...Phillips said. "...I know how to pressure the quarterback."
That's all I want to hear/see.
Old 08-02-2011   #13
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
The pedigree of the projected starting 11 on defense says they should be improved. Nine of the 11 were first- or second-round picks. The only ones who weren't are safety Glover Quinn (fourth) and defensive end Antonio Smith (seventh by Arizona).
I guess Prisco is predicting Shaun Cody (2nd Round '05 Lions) will start over Earl Mitchell (3rd round '10 Texans).
Old 08-02-2011   #14
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cowboys fans lit him up. He was cooked like a nice Texas brisket by the media
He would have been cooking for six years, for this analogy to work, in order for it to be a proper Texas brisket.
Old 08-02-2011   #15
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 85708 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
He would have been cooking for six years, for this analogy to work, in order for it to be a proper Texas brisket.
Oh, lawd... Who applies the rub?

ewwwwww...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #16
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post

ewwwwww...

You did not just... urck.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #17
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
outside rusher Conner Barwin went down in the preseason.

How bout that for a writer researching his material before he writes crap.

Barwin went down in week 1 againt the Dolts ..... and the defense never looked the same again.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #18
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post

ewwwwww...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

You did not just... urck.
Old 08-02-2011   #19
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought Connor Barwin was injured in the first game of the season and not the preseason. I thought Mario was in the 06 draft and not the 05 draft.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #20
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default [CBSSPORTS] Wade's move south becomes 'D' key for the Texans

http://www.cbssports.com/columns/sto...fb_na_txt_0001

HOUSTON -- It's only a 200-mile stretch of Texas highway that illustrates how one team's trash can be another team's treasure -- at least in the eyes of some.

Having spent two days in San Antonio with the Dallas Cowboys over the weekend, the big talk there was how much better the team, and especially the defense, would be without Wade Phillips.

In Houston, watching the Texans work, all anyone can talk about is how good the defense, and thus the team, can be because of Phillips.

So is Phillips bad or good? I guess it depends on what part of Texas you are in at the moment. I lean toward the good. Phillips was fired as Cowboys head coach, and the guy who ran the Dallas defense, six games into the 2010 season. His reputation as a top-notch defensive mind took a hit as last season's Cowboys gave up the most points in franchise history.

Cowboys fans lit him up. He was cooked like a nice Texas brisket by the media, who forgot that during his three-plus seasons with the team, the Cowboys had a top-10 defense. "We played some pretty good defense there," Phillips said. "We did some good things."

None of the bad talk about Phillips mattered to Texans coach Gary Kubiak when it came time to find the guy to fix his horrid defense -- and maybe save his job in Houston. Phillips had earned a reputation for being one of the league's best at various coaching stops -- including four different stints as a head coach -- and Kubiak loved the idea of going to Phillips' trademark 3-4.

"It was an easy choice from our standpoint," Kubiak said. "He's one of the best coaches -- period -- in this league. He's been successful as a defensive coordinator. He's been successful as a head coach. Sometimes you get knocked around a little bit. We understand that as coaches. I'm just glad we had the chance to get him."

Phillips leads a Texans defense that finished last season ranked 30th in yards-per game, 31st in yards-per-play and 29th in scoring defense. The offense scored 20 or more points in 14 games, but the team finished 6-10. The Texans were fourth in scoring offense and scored 44 touchdowns to place near the top of the league. They gave up 52 touchdowns. Teams lit up the Houston secondary, which was last in passing defense. Watching open receivers catch passes for big plays was commonplace for the 2010 Texans.

"You don't want to go around all offseason and be the weak-link of the team, and that's the way it was for us," Texans outside linebacker Mario Williams said.

That's right: Outside linebacker Mario Williams. In this new 3-4 scheme, Williams is moving from down end, his position since coming into the league in 2005, to a stand-up outside linebacker. He will usually line up away from the tight end, meaning he will do a lot of rushing. The initial idea of taking one of the league's best pass rushers and training him to do something new was a little tough to gauge. But after talking with the principles and getting a better idea for the way Williams will be used, it makes a lot of sense.

Don't expect to see him going backwards too much. It isn't something he's comfortable doing, although he said he is working on it. Williams is down to 285, leaning up from 290 or so, to help with the transition. "It's an adjustment simply by standing up," Williams said. "But I will still be rushing the passer."

And dropping into coverage?

"It won't be that much, thank goodness," Williams said. "Everybody hears linebacker and thinks I'll be dropping 30 percent of the time. That's not true." Phillips said DeMarcus Ware, who filled the same role for him in Dallas, dropped maybe 15 times total last season. Shawne Merriman, who also played the spot for Phillips in San Diego, was rarely used in coverage, either. "It's really just an outside rush guy who rushes most of the time," Phillips said. "It should be a good thing for Mario. That's what he does well. They know he's going to be coming. We just have to move him around."

Williams had 8.5 sacks (lowest total since 4.5 in 2006, his rookie year) last season, but he missed the last three games because of a sports hernia. The reality is he played almost the entire season with that painful condition, but rarely said a word about it. He wasn't the only one on that defense missing time. Linebacker DeMeco Ryans missed 10 games because of a knee injury and projected outside rusher Conner Barwin went down in the preseason.

Add in a secondary that spent the year playing the role of spinning tops and it equaled a defense that couldn't get to the quarterback (30 sacks to rank 23rd) and couldn't cover. That's why the Texans went out and signed corner Johnathan Joseph and safety Daniel Manning in free agency. They will both be immediate starters and should help slow down the quarterback's release time.

"They will give us a better chance to get to the quarterback," Williams said.

The Texans also drafted defensive end J.J. Watt in the first round and he is already running with the first team at left end. Second-round pick Brooks Reed looks like a perfect 3-4 outside rusher to help spell Barwin and Williams. There is a chance all three could be on the field at times. The pedigree of the projected starting 11 on defense says they should be improved. Nine of the 11 were first- or second-round picks. The only ones who weren't are safety Glover Quinn (fourth) and defensive end Antonio Smith (seventh by Arizona). "I like what we have," Phillips said. "I think this is a good group and we will have a strong front seven to get after the quarterback. I know how to pressure the quarterback."

If the Texans can move to the middle of the defensive rankings, and the offense stays close to where it was a year ago, that first playoff berth in franchise history might be a reality.

Of course, we'll have a better idea about that on opening day. That's the day Peyton Manning, this team's nemesis, and the Indianapolis Colts come to town.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read