Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-02-2011   #21
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm sick of waiting !!!!111!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
If anyone is sick of waiting it's TheRealJoker.
Tell me he's still not doing that whole abstinence thing. It's been YEARS!!
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #22
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I'm just going to leave this here.

That's the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while!
rep
She must be kin to the Fruitcake Lady on Leno.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011   #23
MFG16
Veteran

Rep Power: 301 MFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm tired of the lockout, thankfully it's over.

I'm tired of speculation of who we are going to sign.

I'm tired of fans bitching about shit we have either nothing to do with or can't control.

I'm tired of players lying about their attitude when they are simply going for the paycheck.

I'm tired of coaches, GMs and owners painting pictures that aren't true.

I'm SICK AND TIRED of the same old folks on NFLN speaking about bullshit written by stupid writers who keep saying either the obvious or something they just made up to get ratings. Most especially when half of what they say isn't accruate.

I just want the season to start with uniformed players hitting each other.
Eveytime the would go to Jason La Confora in the free agency "War Room" I would laugh and think to myself, "this guy gets paid to look at other people's twitters and look around the internet for news."

Hell everybody on this forum does that for free. Well almost everybody (in regards to doing it for free).

Can't wait for the season to start.
MFG16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011   #24
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 223945 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Thorn and JB

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read