Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-04-2011   #101
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Latest Lombardi Anti-Texans Comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
He said Cushing has lost weight, which is the first I've heard about it. Also he and McGuinest were talking about how we have no outside LBs. No mention of Reed or Barwin. He was treating Wade's 3-4 like it was any other 3-4, so naturally he thought that Cody was a poor fit at NT.
Someone had posted a pic of Cush and asked if he looked smaller. If he's had his knee worked on and wasn't able to work out hard, I'm not surprised if he's smaller. And that worries me a bit.

And, yeah. Wade knows what Wade wants to do. He's said from the very beginning that he wants his NT penetrating and not being a space eater so it's not prototypical. But most of us have been worried about the center of this defense with that small NT. BUT, what he said about having bigger DE's shading inside the tackles... Smith and Watt could be great for that.

So... we'll see.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #102
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 61846 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
ML on NFLN spewing now that Mario will be taken out of the game by offenses.

Wilcots, Davis agreeing and adding Vickers doesn't make up for Leach. Insinuating Texans can't convert 3rd or 4th and 1.

Eric Winston took homage to my comments... -- errr, that would be umbrage, Mike.

ML whining about Texans fans attacking him on Twitter.

The guy is a dumb ass, I have never liked him. I'm not just saying this because of his recent comments either.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #103
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74062 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
@KaraHendersonKara Henderson

Thx to @michaelombardi I'm now in the crosshairs after he called the Texans soft! Also here to report camp being held on surface of sun.

1 hour agovia Twitter for iPhone
NFLN reporters are soft. Cant deal with our heat. Wimps.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #104
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
takes one to know one
Would you like an apple pie with that?
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #105
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 229176 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Links for you to offer your input:

http://twitter.com/#!/michaelombardi

http://twitter.com/#!/KaraHenderson

Old 08-04-2011   #106
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 61846 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #107
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
On the NFLN, Lombardi was just talking about SHANE Cody and DEMARCO Ryans.

I didn't necessarily disagree with anything he said (he just reiterated most of our fears) but at least get the names right.
This is the thing: Those guys want to act like they know soooo much about us, yet they can't get the names right.

When we kick ass, they'll all be reversing their opinion and acting like they knew all along that we were good enough. They had to do it with the whole Mario/Bush/VY ordeal, they'll have to do it again with this new crop of free agents we just harvested.

Have those guys not watched film on Vickers? I suppose they saw we lost a one-time Pro Bowl fullback (Leach) and so they figure there's no way to replace what we had before.

They're just lazy. I do more work on this board, researching out film and analysis of players than they do. They just show up in a suit, repeat what's written for them, giggle and talk about their former playing days, and stare at the camera waiting to hear "We're clear!" so they can go spend the other 23 hours of their day doing whatever they want to.

They're also afraid to have dissenting opinions with one another. Whatever one guy says, they all echo/parrot it and agree with it, to make it look like they all did their homework on a guy or a situation with a team.

Someone should do a skit where one analyst says something bizarre and untrue, and the rest of the guys on set are just nodding and "Umm hmm'ing" everything the one idi0t says. That's about what goes on with these NFL analysis shows.

My favorite is how they rag out a team one week, then that Sunday the ragged out team wins...and they're on set the following Monday or Tuesday just raving and applauding what the team did. Reactionary hacks.

A few guys do their homework (Jaws does, as does Baldinger). Most are just hacks.
Old 08-04-2011   #108
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74062 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Best way to shut him up: Win. Clear, dominating wins.

When they do this and they are begging for interviews just say no and smile.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #109
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Best way to shut him up: Win. Clear, dominating wins.

When they do this and they are begging for interviews just say no and smile.
See, this is where I get pissed off.

The so-called "analysts" are always in a win-win. You know damn well they can sit there from the peanut gallery, like us fans, and say whatever in the hell they want to...and then if they're wrong, they know they STILL get the interview with the player(s) because your owner is going to damn sure make sure your team gets air time in a positive manner.

No way around it. They love to tear down players or teams, and then they love to build them back up again. See: Media treatment, before & after, with Mike Vick. Hypocrites. They play both sides of the fence. It's just inherent to their "profession." They want you to think that they are right 100% of the time, so you gotta' tune in to get the scoop on everything.

I'm waiting for the first ever sports show where the analysts really cover the teams and players from a more unbiased and objective standpoint each week. Right now, they know their peeps up in the northeast want to hear great things about Jets/Pats/Giants and they want to conversely hear about those hayseed hicks down in Texas and how awful they are.
Old 08-04-2011   #110
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
See, this is where I get pissed off.

The so-called "analysts" are always in a win-win. You know damn well they can sit there from the peanut gallery, like us fans, and say whatever in the hell they want to...and then if they're wrong, they know they STILL get the interview with the player(s) because your owner is going to damn sure make sure your team gets air time in a positive manner.

No way around it. They love to tear down players or teams, and then they love to build them back up again. See: Media treatment, before & after, with Mike Vick. Hypocrites. They play both sides of the fence. It's just inherent to their "profession." They want you to think that they are right 100% of the time, so you gotta' tune in to get the scoop on everything.

I'm waiting for the first ever sports show where the analysts really cover the teams and players from a more unbiased and objective standpoint each week. Right now, they know their peeps up in the northeast want to hear great things about Jets/Pats/Giants and they want to conversely hear about those hayseed hicks down in Texas and how awful they are.
This ain't ever gonna happen. All these guys care about are ratings and they'll say whatever they think will increase those ratings.
Old 08-04-2011   #111
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Saw Lombardi on NFLN just now, and one of the things he brought up was that when New Orleans won the Super Bowl, they went thru the previous off-season emphasizing the fact that they had to get tougher at every opportunity. Had never heard that before, but fine - I'll take his word for it.

Here's my problem - if the Texans were talking up getting tougher, and it dominated the image they were trying to put forth to the press and public, they'd be getting ridiculed by many for attempting to address a problem with lip-service and "feel good" ways of doing things. Anybody remember before the 2008 season when they had the message "Protect the ball" emblazoned on the back of the offense's practice shorts, and "Take the ball away" on the defense? We finished 29th in turnover margin that year.

I don't want rah, rah lip service, or anything else that they could possibly do in the off-season/pre-season. I want 10 or more wins, and a playoff run. Give me that, and I don't care if your pre-season scrimmages are against teams from the Lingerie Football League. Don't give me that, and I don't care if your pregame meal consists of broken glass and live badgers.

But because there's nothing they could possibly do right now to show me what I want to see, I'm also going to try to refrain from being a whining, bitching a-hole. To paraphrase Jim Calhoun, Just go play some games and come back and see me.
Old 08-04-2011   #112
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 53446 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Saw Lombardi on NFLN just now, and one of the things he brought up was that when New Orleans won the Super Bowl, they went thru the previous off-season emphasizing the fact that they had to get tougher at every opportunity. Had never heard that before, but fine - I'll take his word for it.

Here's my problem - if the Texans were talking up getting tougher, and it dominated the image they were trying to put forth to the press and public, they'd be getting ridiculed by many for attempting to address a problem with lip-service and "feel good" ways of doing things. Anybody remember before the 2008 season when they had the message "Protect the ball" emblazoned on the back of the offense's practice shorts, and "Take the ball away" on the defense? We finished 29th in turnover margin that year.

I don't want rah, rah lip service, or anything else that they could possibly do in the off-season/pre-season. I want 10 or more wins, and a playoff run. Give me that, and I don't care if your pre-season scrimmages are against teams from the Lingerie Football League. Don't give me that, and I don't care if your pregame meal consists of broken glass and live badgers.

But because there's nothing they could possibly do right now to show me what I want to see, I'm also going to try to refrain from being a whining, bitching a-hole. To paraphrase Jim Calhoun, Just go play some games and come back and see me.
You can't walk around and call yourself tough. If you're tough, others will say that for you. The rest of the team needs to take a long look at AJ, then try to be just like him. Ain't no way anyone's saying AJ ain't tough.
Old 08-04-2011   #113
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post

I agree with you.

That's what I am trying to say, as well: Guys like Lombardi say it...so it must be true! They're trying to find the silver bullet that kills the beast of suckitude for the Texans, and that silver bullet is not "toughness" but is rather Bob deciding to be a Big Boy and get down tot he business of building a REAL defense for a change.

You can't cure the illness by treating the symptoms. You gotta' remove the illness and the symptoms disappear. Anything else is just knocking apples off the apple tree and yelling at it to start producing oranges instead--The fruit a tree produces is based on what it's genetics are programmed to produce.

This tree has long been an "offense only" tree and the fruit has been "offense only" for the past four years. Hopefully, we're about to be making some defense fruit out there, too.
Old 08-04-2011   #114
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 65056 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree with you.

That's what I am trying to say, as well: Guys like Lombardi say it...so it must be true! They're trying to find the silver bullet that kills the beast of suckitude for the Texans, and that silver bullet is not "toughness" but is rather Bob deciding to be a Big Boy and get down tot he business of building a REAL defense for a change.

You can't cure the illness by treating the symptoms. You gotta' remove the illness and the symptoms disappear. Anything else is just knocking apples off the apple tree and yelling at it to start producing oranges instead--The fruit a tree produces is based on what it's genetics are programmed to produce.

This tree has long been an "offense only" tree and the fruit has been "offense only" for the past four years. Hopefully, we're about to be making some defense fruit out there, too.

Agree, hell with a top 18-20 defense we could easily make the play-offs, now if it is a top 10-15 defense i know we will make the play-offs.
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #115
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 229176 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
They're also afraid to have dissenting opinions with one another. Whatever one guy says, they all echo/parrot it and agree with it, to make it look like they all did their homework on a guy or a situation with a team.
So true. They all sing the same unoriginal song for the most part.

I was watching that segment on the Texans waiting for some balance -- expected Charles Davis to have his own thoughts because he has in the past -- but he just parroted Lombardi. Shame.
Old 08-04-2011   #116
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What? I don't think so.

Jets, Pitt, Giants all had (key word "had") better players than we had.

We were on what I consider to be "equal footing" as teams like Jax and Tenn.

Not anymore.

With a competent secondary that has appeared out of thin air, cutting ties with Amobi Okoye and drafting JJ Watt who appears to be a real football geek and strong as an Ox (and already impressing coaches, which I never heard that about Amobi within his first week of camp), and a better d-coord to lead them, and lastly by filling in the FB spot with a true FB who has a proven track record, we're not on equal footing with Jax/Tenn and we're easily approaching talent level of the better teams out there.

All that has to happen is for Gary and Wade to handle their respective businesses out there.

All you do is degrade this team. And if GP is saying that, it means it's gotten bad with ya' bro. It's a new day, a new dawn. This time, there's no phony street free agents filling out our secondary. It's 2 legit now. And because it is legit, you must quit. Come on, desperado. Why don't you come to your senses? Been out ridin' fences. Open the gate. It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you, you better let somebody love you. Let somebody love you! Better let somebody love you, before it's tooo-ooo-ooooo laaaaate.
Great post

After a decade of disappointment and half a decade of Gary/Rick led disappointment color me jaded. Talk is cheap the Texans (BoBBY/Gary/Rick/Winston) need to prove it on the field. In 2009 the Texans had a top 15 defense angainst a cupcake schedule and still couldn't make the playoffs. I expect Garys kids to go about 7-9.9-7 even with a much improved defense. 9-7 should be good enough for another round of excuses as to why Rick/Gary get to keep their jobs. LOL

With that said I'm very excited to see how the Texans revamped defense does with a DC that knows what he's doing. Football season is upon us and I'm ready for the smell/experience of the Friday/Saturday/Sunday at the stadium. Be it high school, college,Reliant it sure is good to have football back again. Hopefully I'm wrong and the Texans can bring a winning brand of football to Houston this yr. It'seen along time in coming.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #117
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42009 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

When we kick ass, they'll all be reversing their opinion and acting like they knew all along that we were good enough.
We have been saying this for 10 off-seasons now. By law of averages if you say it enough someday it will be true right?

The only media guy who even likes us is Jamie Dukes and he gets flamed on this bored for being a dumb ass. TTFWIW.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #118
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
We have been saying this for 10 off-seasons now. By law of averages if you say it enough someday it will be true right?
That's what I've been going on.
Old 08-04-2011   #119
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 274119 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Right now, they know their peeps up in the northeast want to hear great things about Jets/Pats/Giants and they want to conversely hear about those hayseed hicks down in Texas and how awful they are.
Or, maybe, just maybe, the Jets, Patriots, and Giants are all playoff teams, where as the Texans have one winning season in it's history.

As a Texans fan, I hate to hear it. But, as an NFL fan, I recognize it for what it is at the end of the day. Analysis that is reflective of each team's recent history.

It's certainly nothing to get upset about if national talking heads don't shoot rainbows out of their butts for our hometown team. I don't expect them to, and to be quite honest, I wouldn't respect their opinions if they put the Texans on a pedestal at this point.

The Texans need to earn respect, not have it handed to them because the fanbase is upset about perception.
Old 08-04-2011   #120
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Or, maybe, just maybe, the Jets, Patriots, and Giants are all playoff teams, where as the Texans have one winning season in it's history.
Hey!!

That's three non-losing seasons pal!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read