Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-30-2011   #1
Commodore
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Commodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respectedCommodore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default OLD THREAD - Rumor: Randy Moss spotted at Houston Airport today

http://twitter.com/#!/DustyGmoe

Quote:
DustyGmoe Dustygmoe
RT "@twtweallwegot: Randy Moss seen at Houston Airport #texansmaybe"
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Apparently someone called in to 610 radio and said the same thing.
Commodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #2
Astew10112
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Astew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respectedAstew10112 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rumor: Randy Moss spotted at Houston Airport today

Interesting...don't know if I believe it though.
Astew10112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #3
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

IAH is a major hub. Priscoe from CBS sports mentioned changing planes here this morning on his way to Cowboys camp in San Antonio
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #4
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39337 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
IAH is a major hub. Priscoe from CBS sports mentioned changing planes here this morning on his way to Cowboys camp in San Antonio
That makes more sense.
Old 07-30-2011   #5
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

That would be hilarious but I can't imagine that Smithiak was very impressed with what Randy brought to the table in his performances in 2010.
Old 07-30-2011   #6
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Nah, it was Snoop Dog.
Old 07-30-2011   #7
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68808 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

**** Randy Moss.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-30-2011   #8
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 8095 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

That AJ, Randy Moss Combo in the red zone.
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #9
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 76755 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre Johnson/Randy Moss?

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #10
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128402 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone hyped for this needs to watch film from any of Moss's 3 teams last year. the guy has completely given up. If he doesnt get the ball he slowly runs 5 yards then just stops.
Old 07-30-2011   #11
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 76755 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Anyone hyped for this needs to watch film from any of Moss's 3 teams last year. the guy has completely given up. If he doesnt get the ball he slowly runs 5 yards then just stops.
I don't know why the Pats let him go. He didn't want to be in Minny and he sure as hell didn't want to play for the Titans.

Randy Moss still has lots left in the tank. The thing about Randy is Randy won't play for a team he doesn't want to play for.

What receiver wouldn't want to play with AJ?

Old 07-30-2011   #12
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
What receiver wouldn't want to play with AJ?
A primadonna who thinks he is still a #1 and in actually has lost about 3 steps but his ego wont let him see it but everyone else in the league can see it?
Old 07-30-2011   #13
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
A primadonna who thinks he is still a #1 and in actually has lost about 3 steps but his ego wont let him see it but everyone else in the league can see it?
2009-2010 season he had over 1200 yards and 13 TD's

I am not sure why the Pats dropped him. Draft picks? The Pats being the Pats? Who knows?

Randy as the #2? Start planning your trip to Indy cus we are heading to the Superbowl to make the Eagles fans cry!

Old 07-30-2011   #14
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115757 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That would be hilarious but I can't imagine that Smithiak was very impressed with what Randy brought to the table in his performances in 2010.
Don't mistake it as if Randy still isn't capable of being a really good WR though. That guy is so moody and iffy mentally, that you just never know. Like he has always said, he plays when he wants to play. That's just how he rolls unfortunately.

I don't think Bob would ever sign him though. Way to many issues with him and I can't fault him on a guy like Moss. I'd welcome it though, because it would be at low money most likely and the potential gain would be much higher than the risk. I don't see how teams could stop a combo of AJ and Moss with Daniels in the middle and Foster and Tate running the ball.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #15
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd rather have Burress

just because you never know if Randy wants to play or not.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #16
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Don't mistake it as if Randy still isn't capable of being a really good WR though. That guy is so moody and iffy mentally, that you just never know. Like he has always said, he plays when he wants to play. That's just how he rolls unfortunately.

I don't think Bob would ever sign him though. Way to many issues with him and I can't fault him on a guy like Moss. I'd welcome it though, because it would be at low money most likely and the potential gain would be much higher than the risk. I don't see how teams could stop a combo of AJ and Moss with Daniels in the middle and Foster and Tate running the ball.
The reward is definitely worth the risk.

Old 07-30-2011   #17
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Guy is a cancer on a team, plain and simple.

Bob will NEVER allow it.

/thread
Old 07-30-2011   #18
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Bob will NEVER allow it.

/thread
I don't think he's a cancer he just stops caring. Give him a reason to care and i bet he produces.

A cancer is someone like T.O. who turns the locker room against each other when he's not getting what he wants.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #19
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

randy cares about well Randy
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #20
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 8095 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Bob will NEVER allow it.

/thread
Cancer's usually spread.
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read