Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-30-2011   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default am I missing something

Steve Slaton, RB, HOU - @DavidAnderson89 I miss you already David 07-30

Steve Slaton, RB, HOU - "@vleach44: Thank to all my teammates and #Texans fans for going to bat for me" we love #sweetfeet 07-30

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/18/nfl/hous...#ixzz1Tbh0j8Ma

who is gone?
Slaton?
Leach?
Anderson?
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #2
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: am I missing something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Steve Slaton, RB, HOU - @DavidAnderson89 I miss you already David 07-30

Steve Slaton, RB, HOU - "@vleach44: Thank to all my teammates and #Texans fans for going to bat for me" we love #sweetfeet 07-30

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/18/nfl/hous...#ixzz1Tbh0j8Ma

who is gone?
Slaton?
Leach?
Anderson?
I'm not up on my tweetology but it looks like DA is gone (he was allowed to seek a trade) and Slaton is gone...

But again just a guess based on this.
Old 07-30-2011   #3
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93630 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Its not some huge secret. Steve "Catchthekickandfalldownin5yards" Slaton.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #4
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 7055 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if Steve Slaton waits in line when he's getting on an airplane, or if he just runs full speed into the person in front of him in line?
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
I wonder if Steve Slaton waits in line when he's getting on an airplane, or if he just runs full speed into the person in front of him in line?
o no u dint
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #6
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 282 BullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respected

Who didn't see this coming?
BullsOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #7
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Anderson was told he will be traded or released. Leach still hasn't decided on a team. Slaton hasn't been told anything, but probably sees the writing on the wall.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-30-2011   #8
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 282 BullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You know one time when I worked at IAH, I saw a guy barge ahead and run through security. It set up a freeze at all the TSA checkpoints until the police could apprehend the suspect. For some reason he wasn't arrested. It's all making sense now, just a simple misunderstanding.
BullsOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #9
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsOnParade View Post
You know one time when I worked at IAH, I saw a guy barge ahead and run through security. It set up a freeze at all the TSA checkpoints, until the police could apprehend the suspect. For some reason he wasn't arrested. It's all making sense now. Just a simple misunderstanding.
But did he fumble his carry-on luggage?
that's the clincher
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #10
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He would run out at the one

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read