Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-28-2011   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Von Miller signs

NFl Network reports. Will be interesting to see how he does. I liked him two years ago but he sure looked bad in combine drills.
Old 07-28-2011   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller signs

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...ghlight=miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
This guy seemed to mess up every drill he ran. I can not believe the excuses Mayock kept making for him. He has the stats and maybe the skills but he kept stumbling and his foot work did not impress me. I sure hope he goes top 10.

What is it with you and your Von Miller hating? Seems you are the only one who felt this way back then, now this thread.

Strangeness.
Old 07-28-2011   #3
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Broncos sign 2nd overall pick Von Miller. Before Miller can attend training camp, Tim Tebow must baptize him in the Colorado River.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #4
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30855 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Broncos sign 2nd overall pick Von Miller. Before Miller can attend training camp, Tim Tebow must baptize him in the Colorado River.
He's an Aggie, he's used to joining a cult.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #5
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
He's an Aggie, he's used to joining a cult.
Yeah, I mean look at those glasses.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #6
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Yeah, I mean look at those glasses.

Our running back at the ESPY's

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...ghlight=miller

What is it with you and your Von Miller hating? Seems you are the only one who felt this way back then, now this thread.

Strangeness.
WHy is it strange to say what I saw him do in the combine? Either you did not watch his events or you're his parent. The announcers kept mentioning what he was doing but then talked about his potential. On one drill he rean upthen back pedaled then ran forwarda then ran left stepping over the obstacles and tripped. Why do you call me a hater when what i said is true?
Old 07-28-2011   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Von Miller really rose up draft boards, I remember initially he was everyone's mock draft favorite to be a Texan

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #9
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
WHy is it strange to say what I saw him do in the combine? Either you did not watch his events or you're his parent. The announcers kept mentioning what he was doing but then talked about his potential. On one drill he rean upthen back pedaled then ran forwarda then ran left stepping over the obstacles and tripped. Why do you call me a hater when what i said is true?
Did you read the other thread? Pretty much everyone had quotes and data to back up the opinion that Von Miller rocked at the combine.

You are the only one who seems to feel he failed, and to start a second thread with the same theme seems a bit over the top to me.

Yes, I am an Aggie fan and I love me some Von Miller, so I am probably looking thru maroon glasses, but I don't see anything to back up what you are saying.
Old 07-28-2011   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Did you read the other thread? Pretty much everyone had quotes and data to back up the opinion that Von Miller rocked at the combine.

You are the only one who seems to feel he failed, and to start a second thread with the same theme seems a bit over the top to me.

Yes, I am an Aggie fan and I love me some Von Miller, so I am probably looking thru maroon glasses, but I don't see anything to back up what you are saying.
yes or no did you watch him at combine?
Old 07-28-2011   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

there comes a point it becomes useless to argue with alumni or fans who have a man crush on someone but I think what Badboy was referring to was Von Millers workout in agility drills, maybe some stuff he never even practiced, so it means very little really, but he was sloppy & awkward. The thing teams seemed to value more was he brought his weight up & ran a great forty time.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #12
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
yes or no did you watch him at combine?
yes
Old 07-28-2011   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
yes
Then you had to see what Beerlover posted prior to yours. I don't hate Miller and as not on Texans care less hoe he does, but he looked clumsy in the agility drfills. Maybe he was just super hyped and tried to hard but the announcers kept playing the video over and over.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read