Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-28-2011   #1
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Open Training Camp Dates and Tickets available

http://www.houstontexans.com/fan-zon...practices.html

• Saturday, 8/6 – 8:00-10:00 AM – Battle Red Day
• Sunday, 8/7 – 8:00-10:00 AM – Liberty White Out
• Tuesday, 8/9 – 8:00-10:00 AM – Youth Day
• Wednesday, 8/10 – 8:00-10:00 AM – Salute to the Military
• Friday, 8/12 – 8:00-10:00 AM – Deep Steel Friday
• Saturday, 8/13 – 8:00-10:00 AM – Fan Appreciation Day
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #2
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Open Training Camp Dates and Tickets available

Practice....We're talking about Practice man... Practice.....??? We ain't talking about the game.....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Practice....We're talking about Practice man... Practice.....??? We ain't talking about the game.....
No crap man. I'm missing the days of when I used to be able to drive up to San Antonio at Trinity University and get as many autographs I could wait for and be able to personally talk with Al Smith, Ernest Givins, Haywood Jeffires, Ray Childress (right as he was pulling up to camp with his beat up 1985 Ford F150), Bruce Matthews, Mike Munchak, etc....

I hate hearing how as a fan from Austin, I can't go to training camps because I can't go wait in line during the middle of the week at a JC Penny's in Houston to get a ticket for me to go to a practice. Meanwhile Cowpie fans get access to their team's practices all day long and even get to buy beer at their practices.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #4
Raf
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Raf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respected

No more tickets available? I'm clicking a date and nothing comes up.
Raf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #5
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4466 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf View Post
No more tickets available? I'm clicking a date and nothing comes up.
Keep trying it took me a while to get mine to come up properly.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #6
Raf
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Raf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respected

clicked each date about a thousand times and nothing but an error.
Raf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #7
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raf View Post
clicked each date about a thousand times and nothing but an error.
If you are clicking on the link on the OP and it is not working, then go to the Texans webpage and do it.. Possibility that the copied link is the reason..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-28-2011   #8
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm done with the training camp thing. It's to effing hot to sit out there. Especially since I'm still feeling like I did after game 16 last year.
Old 07-29-2011   #9
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 5007 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

just letting yall know I'll be going to the sunday, tuesday, and wednesday practices and i'll be video taping the majority of it and post it on youtube for those of you who aren't able to come
Old 07-29-2011   #10
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 233844 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
LOL Couldn't resist, could you?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #11
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 233844 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
No crap man. I'm missing the days of when I used to be able to drive up to San Antonio at Trinity University and get as many autographs I could wait for and be able to personally talk with Al Smith, Ernest Givins, Haywood Jeffires, Ray Childress (right as he was pulling up to camp with his beat up 1985 Ford F150), Bruce Matthews, Mike Munchak, etc....

I hate hearing how as a fan from Austin, I can't go to training camps because I can't go wait in line during the middle of the week at a JC Penny's in Houston to get a ticket for me to go to a practice. Meanwhile Cowpie fans get access to their team's practices all day long and even get to buy beer at their practices.
The way it's set up this time is all you have to do is login to HT.com, click the day you want to attend, and print out your ticket. No muss, no fuss.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #12
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 283 BullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respected

The ticket says you can't bring video cameras; however, it doesn't say anything about still cameras. Does anyone know if we're allowed to bring them? Was hoping to get a few shots.

Maybe someone who went last year can comment.
BullsOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If anyone has ONE extra ticket to the first practice I would appreciate it if you would let me know. It's "sold out" and might be the only one I can attend due to work. I'll be happy to pick it up!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011   #14
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 66263 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsOnParade View Post
The ticket says you can't bring video cameras; however, it doesn't say anything about still cameras. Does anyone know if we're allowed to bring them? Was hoping to get a few shots.

Maybe someone who went last year can comment.
I've always taken pictures.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011   #15
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 283 BullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
I've always taken pictures.
Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!
BullsOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read