Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2011   #21
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 92530 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two seats available for the season at a $300 discount!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
To all that have inquired, I cannot seem to get in touch with Heather any longer. The last time I was able to reach her was a week ago this past Sunday. I have left her numerous messages for her to get back to me, but I get nothing in reply.

At this point, I have no idea if they sold or not. If one of you who did inquire bought them, great! If not...I apologize for Heather not getting back with you.

She's really pissed me off for flaking out on me like this. I was not asking for anything in return as all I wanted to do is help a friend out. All I asked for was for her to keep me in the loop on whether or not the tickets sold. Well, I didn't get that from her...so I am ending this sale. She is on her own now.

Thanks,
TM
Dude, if you're going to scam everyone you need to contact SWT. Tell her to call him ASAP because she's got it all wrong. You're supposed to collect the money THEN disappear.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011   #22
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two seats available for the season at a $300 discount!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Dude, if you're going to scam everyone you need to contact SWT. Tell her to call him ASAP because she's got it all wrong. You're supposed to collect the money THEN disappear.

Mike
No kidding. I followed that thread. In this case...Heather and the buyer would have called the Texans directly...and the Texans were to ship the tickets to the buyer. The risk here was none...

To this day...I still haven't heard from her. Completely slient. Oh well...i tried.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read