Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2011   #1
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Two seats available for the season at a $300 discount!

Who wants two 2011 Texans season tickets at a discount?

I have a friend who's out of the country for the season. Needs to buy the tickets to retain the PSL, but can't use them. A $300 deposit has already been made. Pay the balance and the seats are yours.

Section: 325
...Row: L
Seats: 15-16.

Regular price for these tickets is about $1400. You can have them for around $1100.

PM me if interested and I can get you in contact with the seller.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011   #2
JGarza #70
Superbowl 2012

Section: Sec 121 Loud and Proud
Rep Power: 1001 JGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respectedJGarza #70 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Two seats available for the season at a $300 discount!

MAN THIS IS A GREAT DEAL.. FEEL SORRY FOR THE FELLOW WHO CANT MAKE THE GAMES...HE MUST BE UPSET! I WILL PASS TO A COUPLE OF FRINDS WHO ARE INTRESTED TO HELP SELL!!

JGarza #70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011   #3
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

1100 for both or for each ticket?
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011   #4
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
1100 for both or for each ticket?
For the 2 seats.
Old 07-26-2011   #5
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

These are good seats, it's a great deal!

Hope someone can help him out
Old 07-26-2011   #6
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
These are good seats, it's a great deal!

Hope someone can help him out
Its a great deal. I'm not making money on this. Just trying to help a friend out so she doesn't lose her PSL's. She's asking for someone to pay the difference on the tickets and they are theirs!
Old 07-26-2011   #7
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

When is it due by?
Sponsored links
Old 07-26-2011   #8
texan0305
Veteran

If they are flexible I could give half by the 15 and the other before Sept 5
Old 07-26-2011   #9
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Interested. Please keep us updated on the status.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #10
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110 View Post
Interested. Please keep us updated on the status.
Still available. I have passed information to her on 3 different leads. She is reaching out to all of them. First one to get in touch with her and can work out the arrangements gets them.

PM me your info if interested and I will get you in touch with her.
Old 07-27-2011   #11
texan0305
Veteran

Ya I sent u msg thanks!
Old 07-27-2011   #12
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
When is it due by?
Not sure of the date...right away I would assume. She has a PSL and the PSL would likely be lost if she doesn't pay it off right away.
Old 08-01-2011   #13
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Not sure of the date...right away I would assume. She has a PSL and the PSL would likely be lost if she doesn't pay it off right away.
Hey Man

I tried contacting her several times, but she never replied. I'm out, just bought two season tix in 545.

Allan
robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #14
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
Hey Man

I tried contacting her several times, but she never replied. I'm out, just bought two season tix in 545.

Allan
Thanks for trying Allan. She told me over the weekend she had someone lined up for a call this morning with the ticket office. DOn't know if it panned out yet or not.
Old 08-01-2011   #15
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Section: 608, looking to move down.
Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected

I just messaged you mojo. Please forward my info to your friend when you get a chance. Thanks
Rick_Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011   #16
rrequen2
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 rrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVPrrequen2 was voted MVP

PM sent. Im interested.
rrequen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #17
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

are they still available?

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011   #18
jasoncb
Rookie

Still available?
jasoncb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011   #19
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

To all that have inquired, I cannot seem to get in touch with Heather any longer. The last time I was able to reach her was a week ago this past Sunday. I have left her numerous messages for her to get back to me, but I get nothing in reply.

At this point, I have no idea if they sold or not. If one of you who did inquire bought them, great! If not...I apologize for Heather not getting back with you.

She's really pissed me off for flaking out on me like this. I was not asking for anything in return as all I wanted to do is help a friend out. All I asked for was for her to keep me in the loop on whether or not the tickets sold. Well, I didn't get that from her...so I am ending this sale. She is on her own now.

Thanks,
TM
Old 08-09-2011   #20
texan0305
Veteran

No worries Texan it happens!! I inquired but really I just bought some season tickets so I shouldnt buy anymore lol dont sweat it!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read