Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 07-05-2011   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Donate to Texans Talk!

As sports news is slow and it has been a while since anyone brought up how Kevin keeps this Message Board operating, I wanted to post this thread. Many posters are new and may not know the funding is all voluntary from those of us addicts er users. Many of us old timers or long time users if it makes you feel better, remember the horror stories concerning that other board we used to have. Hook'em Horns stepped up and offered his own system and we were allowed to switch over. Many thanks again Kevin!!

It is not only about the sports forums but also the other forums that allow us to discuss world events whether it is the world or our own little world. In the years I have been on here, I have come to know many of you if not by sight but by your posts. We have lost members and their love ones and seen new additions to many families. We've had many join our growing MB family and I hope all of you to continue to share your thoughts and opinions (especially if they agree with mine) and everyone please donate when and what you can. PayPal is an easy way to contribute and takes minimal time. If I can do it, your pet can.

Steve

Last edited by badboy; 07-05-2011 at 03:10 PM.
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011   #2
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 89488 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Donate to Texans Talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
As sports news is slow and it has been a while since anyone brought up how Kevin keeps this Message Board operating, I wanted to post this thread. Many posters are new and may not know the funding is all voluntary from those of us addicts er users. Many of us old timers or long time users if it makes you feel better, remember the horror stories concerning that other board we used to have. Hook'em Horns stepped up and offered his own system and we were allowed to switch over. Many thanks again Kevin!!

It is not only about the sports forums but also the other forums that allow us to discuss world events whether it is the world or our own little world. In the years I have been on here, I have come to know many of you if not by sight but by your posts. We have lost members and their love ones and seen new additions to many families. We've had many join our growing MB family and I hope all of you to continue to share your thoughts and opinions (especially if they agree with mine) and everyone please donate when and what you can. PenPal is an easy way to contribute and takes minimal time. If I can do it, you pet can.

Steve
How do I contribute by penpal?

And what about my pet can?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
How do I contribute by penpal?

And what about my pet can?

Mike
HAHAHa. I fixed it.
Old 07-06-2011   #4
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 9100 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Donated. Couldn't get through work without my TT.
Old 07-07-2011   #5
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

you can give as little as $5, it all adds up
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Yeah, it amazes me how much pleasure I get out of this MB. I just thought maybe some new folks were unaware and would step up (and a few others who have enjoyed the pleasure but not donated).
Old 07-08-2011   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I have donated several times, but my name never turns green. I dunno how that works
Old 07-08-2011   #8
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I have donated several times, but my name never turns green. I dunno how that works
Yeah I wondered that as well as mine has never turned green.
Old 07-08-2011   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Yeah I wondered that as well as mine has never turned green.
From what I've read before it does take a couple donations and then the computer catches up and shows you as a contributor.
Old 07-09-2011   #10
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Done.

Link: http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/misc.php?do=donate
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011   #11
badboy
Site Contributor

Thanks.
Old 07-27-2011   #12
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks.
When do I get the "Site Contributor" tag?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I've donated a couple of times.

No change to my name, either.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Hey guys, sorry I don't have the answers; just answers to who the Texans should draft and sign in free agency! lol. You are not really concerned over folks knowing you are donating? Donate for the fun and knowledge you are helping keep me and others off the street.
Old 07-28-2011   #15
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

You're not GREEN with envy are you?
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll give $50 for the first mod to close all the Nnamdi Asomugha threads!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #17
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'll add to that as well !!!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
So you don't like the game you want to take the ball & go home? Others do enjoy the game.
Old 07-28-2011   #19
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So you don't like the game you want to take the ball & go home? Others do enjoy the game.
I enjoy the game as well. It's just I enjoy stirring up trouble even more. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
I enjoy the game as well. It's just I enjoy stirring up trouble even more. LOL
and that is what I like about you!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read