Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-27-2011   #1221
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Nnamdi Asomugha Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think the Jets rumors are just that .... Rumors and media hype. How better to get 15 million viewers
Generally agreed.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1222
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

IF he doesn't sign with the Jets, would you guys assume we are the front runners? I don't know what to think of this SF rumor.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1223
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
IF he doesn't sign with the Jets, would you guys assume we are the front runners? I don't know what to think of this SF rumor.
I'm sick of it. Just end this monstrosity!
Old 07-27-2011   #1224
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I were Aso I would love to play for The Ravens.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1225
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I'm sick of it. Just end this monstrosity!
On it, Boss!
Old 07-27-2011   #1226
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 38175 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Agreed.
Old 07-27-2011   #1227
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
1- Jets: low money, high potential for playoffs
2- Texans; HIGH money, medium potential for playoffs
3- Niners:high money, low potentials for playoffs, close to home
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 07-27-2011   #1228
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
If I were a player, I'd choose Pitt. Good stable ownership, a pedigree of winning, and all the pieces ready for several runs in the future.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1229
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If the Jets were out I would put the chances of us landing him at better than a coinflip,say 55%.
Old 07-27-2011   #1230
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
1- Jets: low money, high potential for playoffs
2- Texans; HIGH money, medium potential for playoffs
3- Niners:high money, low potentials for playoffs, close to home
1. Agree.
2. Agree.
3. Disagree. In their division, with Aso, SF wins the division. They may very well win the division without him.

I think SF is where he may end up.

Old 07-27-2011   #1231
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
1. Agree.
2. Agree.
3. Disagree. In their division, with Aso, SF wins the division. They may very well win the division without him.

Yeah and then get absolutely blasted in the first round of the playoffs. Seattle last year was a fluke.

Niners done even have a QB.
DX-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1232
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

If I were Nnamdi, I'd choose the Texans. I'd be the difference maker that puts the team over the top, make an absolute buttload of money and I could have my name mentioned alongside Earl Campbell. THAT is to die for.
Old 07-27-2011   #1233
Doppelganger
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Yeah and then get absolutely blasted in the first round of the playoffs. Seattle last year was a fluke.

Niners done even have a QB.
They are putting together a pretty stout D in SF. With a Stout D and a run heavy Offense they could grind out and wear down some teams in the NFC. They could be the Ravens of the West Coast.

Old 07-27-2011   #1234
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
@ClaytonESPN John Clayton
going on sports center in two minutes. Lots of action. stay tuned for possible J. Joseph decision tonight

That was his tweet, he didn't even mention Joseph, so blah.
I don't see this tweet anywhere on espn.com...
Old 07-27-2011   #1235
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Come on Sports Center.
Old 07-27-2011   #1236
Allstar
Bona fide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
1. Agree.
2. Agree.

With that logic, why the hell would he sign with the Jets if the Patriots are the favorite to win the division. Winning the NFC West is like being the world's tallest midget.
Old 07-27-2011   #1237
Allstar
Bona fide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I don't see this tweet anywhere on espn.com...
http://twitter.com/#!/ClaytonESPN
Old 07-27-2011   #1238
Nawzer
Alienz

Quote:
Thank you.

Anyone watching Man U vs MLS All Stars on espn 2? Lol.
Old 07-27-2011   #1239
Doppelganger
None

Quote:
With that logic, why the hell would he sign with the Jets if the Patriots are the favorite to win the division. Winning the NFC West is like being the world's tallest midget.
Winning the AFC West gets you into the playoffs where anything can happen. I mean the Seahawks upset the Saints last year and if they had played a better first half could have upset Chicago. The problem for the Jets and Texans is NE and Indy. Even with Aso, the Jets may not be the favorite in the AFC East and even with Aso, the Texans would not be the favorites in the AFC South. If you come in 2nd, you could still miss the playoff.

In comparison, with Aso, SF is the overwhelming favorite to win the division.

Old 07-27-2011   #1240
Doppelganger
None

Alright yall. I am out for the evening.

I will be back for the next installment of "The Texans look to sign someone" tomorrow!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read