Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 07-27-2011   #1181
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nnamdi and Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
LanceZierleinLance Zierlein
Keep in mind that Niners capologist is a Cal guy (same as Nnamdi) and Nnamdi is from the area with family rooted there. Will be SF or NYJ

1 minute ago

Ok we can close the thread now and open "Cormartie/Joseph and Houston" thread
LZ has openly admitted that he no inside info on the situation. It'd be like if any of us said that.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1182
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
/thread

All over but the crying.
How does that end it? Did he sign? That's just speculation, is Nnamdi friends with the capologist for the 49ers or something?
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1183
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
How does that end it? Did he sign? That's just speculation, is Nnamdi friends with the capologist for the 49ers or something?
LanceZ said it so it is gospel around here.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1184
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
i'd stream a live feed of me masterbating online...

and of course you would all be invited to watch.
bump.

keep hope alive.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1185
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
Yes, their kids are on the same soccer team.

I'm kidding, I made that shit up!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1186
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
http://twitter.com/#!/A_Cromartie31

Now if I am correct, and this is all there is to twitter, where does it say that he mentions Houston?...
go back weeks. Push from texans players. Check the tweet thread if you haven't seen.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1187
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone still think that this is gonna happen? Just curious. I'm expecting him to go to NYJ, but still holding on to a little hope. I definitely won't be heart broken over it.
Sponsored links
Old 07-27-2011   #1188
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
The Eagles web site was offering Cromatie jerseys for purchase until they took them off about 4 hours ago.
Only Eagles fans would be that proud to him on their team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Does anyone still think that this is gonna happen? Just curious. I'm expecting him to go to NYJ, but still holding on to a little hope. I definitely won't be heart broken over it.
This is exactly where I'm at.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1189
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No. Never did either.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1190
Allstar
Bona fide

Default Re: If CB Nnamdis Asomugha signed Texans

Good lord I just noticed to horrible grammar in this thread title.

If CB Nnamdis (s? wtf) Asomugha signed Texans

signed Texans? And the s should be capitalized too..

J/K
Old 07-27-2011   #1191
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have a better feeling about it than when Leigh Bodden was visiting last year.

I'd say it's about a 25 - 30% chance of it actually happening.
Old 07-27-2011   #1192
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14152 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think there is a chance. Otherwise the Texans are being way too quiet and inactive right now as if they are focused on making a bigger deal.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1193
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56462 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it can happen because it makes a shitload of sense for it to.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1194
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 87155 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Well what makes sense is not usually the Texans FO first choice
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1195
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 97743 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I agree with you but I am having a hard time keeping hopes up. DB's are getting snatched up and we need to move on.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1196
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56462 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree with you but I am having a hard time keeping hopes up. DB's are getting snatched up and we need to move on.
No need to move on when the biggest fish is still out there.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1197
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
I sincerely hope the Texans don't get left at the altar. The secondary needs to be fixed now. Please Rick Smith. Have a freaking backup plan.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1198
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
go back weeks. Push from texans players. Check the tweet thread if you haven't seen.
Ohhhhh, I never knew you could do that!
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1199
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

If Nnamdi hasn't come to terms with someone by Thursday night then this thread may surpass the Eric Moulds one for most posts lol

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #1200
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
I sincerely hope the Texans don't get left at the altar. The secondary needs to be fixed now. Please Rick Smith. Have a freaking backup plan.
I hope he's at least been in talks with Joseph, Rogers, or Cromartie. I keep getting the sick feeling I had when Beltran played the Astros and they were left with nothing. I don't think Nnamdi is coming here and it won't be for a lack of trying so we can't blame Rick Smith. The Texans would be better off with Joseph and Sensabaugh, Landry, or Huff. We need 2 DBs at least.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read