Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-24-2011   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak to appear on "NFL TOTAL ACCESS"

Quote:
Now that Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak has agreed to be in studio Tuesday for “NFL Total Access” on NFL Network, he must be thrilled about his star receiver Andre Johnson‘s recent comments about trying to recruit free-agent cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha. “Oh great,” Kubiak must be thinking, “now they’re gonna grill me about Nnamdi.” That may be, and they’ll likely also ask him about Texans FB Vonta Leach, who became a controversial member of NFL Network’s Top 100 Players of 2011 series. They certainly will cover a few other topics as Kubiak helps NFLTA present the Texans in Tuesday’s “32 Teams in 32 Days” segment.
By Tuesday, I take it as TODAY.

NFL Total Access Schedule
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #2
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak to appear on "NFL TOTAL ACCESS"

They probably want to interview the luckiest man in the history of the NFL to see what he's really like in person. lol. Seriously, Kubiak should get on his knees every single night and pray for thankfulness. That man is one lucky mofo.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 103838 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I think it might have a lot to do with him being a part of the group visiting the troops this year.

Quote:
The Texans’ Gary Kubiak will be part of a contingent of NFL head coaches who will tour U.S. military bases in the Persian Gulf region this summer.
Quote:
The NFL will provide details about the July trip, including the names of the other NFL coaches, as their departure date gets closer.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/7577693.html
Old 05-24-2011   #4
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Perfect time of year to interview Gary. He's not anywhere near a "hot seat" right now. With the lock out he can't even screw up OTA's. I'm sure his confidence is at an all-time high right now.
Old 05-24-2011   #5
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 35494 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

"we have good kids..."
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
They probably want to interview the luckiest man in the history of the NFL to see what he's really like in person. lol. Seriously, Kubiak should get on his knees every single night and pray for thankfulness. That man is one lucky mofo.
Given the way things have gone for him, I would bet that's part of his contract...
Old 05-24-2011   #7
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Host: Gary, any thoughts on the lockout?

Kubiak: It's on me.

Host: I don't understand...

Last edited by Nawzer; 05-25-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Nawzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-24-2011   #8
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

He'll just say he's not allowed to answer questions about players.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #9
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post

Kubiak: Its on me.

must spread rep...
Old 05-24-2011   #10
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawzer View Post
host: Gary, any thoughts on the lockout?

lmao!
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 182645 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I missed the keyboard lmao while trying to rep you.
Old 05-24-2011   #12
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Ouch.

I think a hundred angels got their wings upon you submitting that reply. LOL.
Old 05-24-2011   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Given the way things have gone for him, I would bet that's part of his contract...
GEEZ! And I just now read this one, too.

A head coach's days are numbered when there's THIS much bad blood and dark humor going on with merely a normal "run of the mill" interview during the offseason.

Well done to both of you, good sirs.
Old 05-24-2011   #14
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for all the rep guys! I didn't think it was that funny really. Oh Kubiak look what you have done to us!
Old 05-24-2011   #15
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81208 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks for all the rep guys! I didn't think it was that funny really. Oh Kubiak look what you have done to us!
He should come be my sponsor when I check into A.A. He OWES it to me.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81208 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

So did anybody watch the show?

It was going fine until the end where Warren Sapp just laughed at J.J. Watt when Rich said he was going to be hunting Manning next season. That kind of pissed me off.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #17
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Here's the VIDEO
Old 05-25-2011   #18
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubes on Aso: "I'm glad Andre's got some great friends out there so let's see what happens."
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011   #19
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Kubes on Aso: "I'm glad Andre's got some great friends out there so let's see what happens."
Something really fishy about this statement and his whole answer in general. He sure was grinning a lot when he was answering it. Let's hope we can nab thsi guy.
Old 05-25-2011   #20
Section516 
Warrior

Rep Power: 7822 Section516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respectedSection516 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
So did anybody watch the show?

It was going fine until the end where Warren Sapp just laughed at J.J. Watt when Rich said he was going to be hunting Manning next season. That kind of pissed me off.
Sapp laughs at almost anything. Hes actually been a pretty big Texan supporter past few.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read