Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-05-2011   #41
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 55500 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Will Use Mario at LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
All of this weight issues regarding Mario whether he should lose weight or gain weight or whatever isn't the issue.

What the guy needs is an "effort" insert into his heart. If the guy just went full speed all of the time and got one of those "non stop motors" that people like to use a term for guys that go all out on every play, then he'd be a lot more effective and he could actually dominate. He's never been that kind of player with an attitude like that though and college scouts as well as NFL scouts criticized him for that a lot before he entered the league and was drafted. He's been that guy since we got him. He needs an effort battery inserted into him is what he needs.

Putting him at LB or DE or wherever won't change a thing until he decides to go all out on every play like he is paid to.

TEX, I'm afraid we are in agreement for once.
Old 05-05-2011   #42
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
TEX, I'm afraid we are in agreement for once.
It isn't often, but we've agreed on Mario for a while actually.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #43
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183543 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Where the heck is Mario going to drop 15 lbs. Dude is already tight at 290 lbs. He'll have to lose muscle to drop the weight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I don't see how Mario could be 270-275. Even at 290-295 the dude has six-pack abs. You don't get that unless you are already pretty lean.

They want him to drop 20 pounds? Of muscle? From where? I am having a hard time buying that report. (FWIW, Connor Barwin told me that he wasn't asked to change his weight any).

In looking for that image, I found this one. Would make for fun avatar:

Keep in mind that when most NFL players drop weight it is usually mostly fat. They usually try to drop weight by losing significant fat and gaining some muscle...............in order to become quicker and/or stronger.

As both of you have essentially stated, Mario's body fat content is probably as low as anyone's in the NFL. Therefore, I would add, he would be dropping weight on the basis of virtually all muscle. Translated>>>>>>>WEAKER and SLOWER.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #44
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

They talked about Wade's intention to move Mario to OLB on some plays a couple of weeks ago, but with Watt in the picture, it frees him up even more. Here's why it's realistic to rush Mario from OLB:

Mario's 40 time: 4.65.
Clay Matthews' 40 time: 4.62.

Mario's first ten yards: 1.8
Clay's first ten yards: 1.58.

Who's going to stop a 6'7", 290 lbs man breaking out that fast?
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #45
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
They talked about Wade's intention to move Mario to OLB on some plays a couple of weeks ago, but with Watt in the picture, it frees him up even more. Here's why it's realistic to rush Mario from OLB:

While the 40 time difference is not that much, that .22 second difference in the 10 yard is staggering. Also, CM3's combine 10 yard was 1.49, further exacerbating the difference. .22-.31 is a lot in the trenches.

EDIT: Upon further review (instigated by Honoring Earl), Mario ran a 1.6 10 yard. That is a lot more acceptable.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #46
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post

A 1.8 is what slow guys run . Mario did a 1.6 at the 10 yd split .

Rmartin ... Brooks Reed had a 1.54 at the 10 yd mark which kinda rivals CM .

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2006&genpos=DE

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...011&genpos=OLB
Old 05-05-2011   #47
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post

1.6 was what I meant to copy/paste. I should've used NFL.com instead of Wikipedia.
Brisco_County is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-05-2011   #48
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

3/4....4/3.....

Whatev.

7 guys. Best 7 lineup, stand up, down, turn around, put your foot in, take your foot out....

7 guys. That's what it's all about. I mean killing QBs with 7 guys. THAT'S what it's all about.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #49
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
3/4....4/3.....

Whatev.

7 guys. Best 7 lineup, stand up, down, turn around, put your foot in, take your foot out....

7 guys. That's what it's all about. I mean killing QBs with 7 guys. THAT'S what it's all about.
Bet not be no Hokey Pokey under that pile. We got kids watchin'
Old 05-05-2011   #50
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
3/4....4/3.....

Whatev.

I think the best thing Wade brings to the table is experience . He shouldn't be afraid to go after the QB like the last two guys . Being scared sets a bad tone for your team .
Old 05-05-2011   #51
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 78264 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think the best thing Wade brings to the table is experience . He shouldn't be afraid to go after the QB like the last two guys . Being scared sets a bad tone for your team .
Exactly. Plus I don't see Wade being afraid to bring bus full of rushers. With all the speed aquired through the draft and 'if' Barwin can get close to where he was I'm cautiously optomistic that these guys will get 'em some QB.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #52
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cush View Post
Someone needs to explain to me Wade's "hybrid" 3-4. People keep saying its more of a 4-3 so even if they move Mario to "rush linebacker", the fact that it's still closer to a 4-3 means his position duties won't change too much and its more of a "title" change?
I believe when people talk about Wade's hybrid 3-4, it was meant to emphasize the difference at NT.
The NT is only resposible for one gap as opposed to the traditional 2-gap NT.

In Wade's 3-4, the normal alignment (base 3-4) looks pretty much the same as the Texans 4-3 the last couple of years when they had a LB on the line - Cushing, for example - the only difference is that the 4-3 WDE put a hand down, while the 3-4 WOLB play with hand off the ground.

The Texans also played the 3-4 from time to time the last couple of years (with Mario as a 3-4 DE sometimes, but mostly as a 3-4 OLB).

In Wade's system, the defense will go with a 4-man front on some passing downs, or in the nickel package (against the spread like what the Colts use quite a bit.) In this case, the OLB (Demarcus Ware for example) would put his hand down and become a 4-3 DE.

Therefore, I have been insisting that Mario's role shouldn't change.
He will still play some 4-3 DE, some 3-4 DE, and some 4-3 OLB just as he has done the last couple of years.
The number of snaps he will see at each position most likely depends on the progress of the rest of the rotation.
That is whay Kubiak said Wade will have plenty of options.

Also, note that JJ Watt did the same at Wisconsin; he played all those 3 positions (and on rare occasions at NT).

In fact, JJ Watt (who is about the same size as Mario) played many, many more snaps at OLB than Brooks Reed.
Reed played mostly as a 4-3 DE on the right side of the defense.
(The only game I've heard of him playing OLB was against Az St, in which I noticed him playing there for 4 snaps - He also played some at the Senior Bowl.)
I don't recall seeing him dropping back into coverage in about a dozen games that I've watched the last 2 years (I've noticed him when I scouted Mitchell the year before.)
So if people feels comfortable with Reed playing OLB, they should have no qualm about Mario doing it!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #53
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

While his 10 yard split is good enough .... he's got a hitch in his get along when rushing from an upright position as noted earlier in the thread.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #54
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I don't see how Mario could be 270-275. Even at 290-295 the dude has six-pack abs. You don't get that unless you are already pretty lean.

They want him to drop 20 pounds? Of muscle? From where? I am having a hard time buying that report. (FWIW, Connor Barwin told me that he wasn't asked to change his weight any).

In looking for that image, I found this one. Would make for fun avatar:
Oh, my God! They're going to cut it off just to make him faster!

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #55
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I believe when people talk about Wade's hybrid 3-4, it was meant to emphasize the difference at NT.
The NT is only resposible for one gap as opposed to the traditional 2-gap NT.

In Wade's 3-4, the normal alignment (base 3-4) looks pretty much the same as the Texans 4-3 the last couple of years when they had a LB on the line - Cushing, for example - the only difference is that the 4-3 WDE put a hand down, while the 3-4 WOLB play with hand off the ground.

The Texans also played the 3-4 from time to time the last couple of years (with Mario as a 3-4 DE sometimes, but mostly as a 3-4 OLB).

In Wade's system, the defense will go with a 4-man front on some passing downs, or in the nickel package (against the spread like what the Colts use quite a bit.) In this case, the OLB (Demarcus Ware for example) would put his hand down and become a 4-3 DE.

Therefore, I have been insisting that Mario's role shouldn't change.
He will still play some 4-3 DE, some 3-4 DE, and some 4-3 OLB just as he has done the last couple of years.
The number of snaps he will see at each position most likely depends on the progress of the rest of the rotation.
That is whay Kubiak said Wade will have plenty of options.

Also, note that JJ Watt did the same at Wisconsin; he played all those 3 positions (and on rare occasions at NT).

In fact, JJ Watt (who is about the same size as Mario) played many, many more snaps at OLB than Brooks Reed.
Reed played mostly as a 4-3 DE on the right side of the defense.
(The only game I've heard of him playing OLB was against Az St, in which I noticed him playing there for 4 snaps - He also played some at the Senior Bowl.)
I don't recall seeing him dropping back into coverage in about a dozen games that I've watched the last 2 years (I've noticed him when I scouted Mitchell the year before.)
So if people feels comfortable with Reed playing OLB, they should have no qualm about Mario doing it!
I gets that's wide we only need a wide-load instead of a XX wide-load (supposedly).

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #56
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Someone needs to explain to me Wade's "hybrid" 3-4. People keep saying its more of a 4-3 so even if they move Mario to "rush linebacker", the fact that it's still closer to a 4-3 means his position duties won't change too much and its more of a "title" change?
Basically Wade's 3-4 system has the players on the DL (The 2 DE's and the NT) working just single gaps on the line while the LB's fill in the other gaps. For the most part what you get is a system where you have 4 guys (Which would be Mario included) with their hand in the dirt a lot (probably 40%) of the time. Since the DL only has to work one gap each, they don't have to be the gigantic monsters you'd normally see in a parcells 3-4.

EDIT: I can buy Mario at the OLB spot. I know people say "b-b-b-b-but Ware has to cover TE's!" but I seriously doubt Phillips is going to ask Mario to primarily cover RB/TE routes he's going to be rushing the passer and playing the run (Which are two things he was perfectly fine doing). I imagine they can fix his false step issue with his stand-up rushing moves.

Why wouldn't they put Mario at the SOLB spot since he's probably not going to be as big of a liability against the run as Barwin/Reed?
Old 05-05-2011   #57
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222469 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
In a "standard" 3-4, the linemen do more of an "absorb as many blockers as possible" thing to open up lanes for the linebackers to shoot the gaps and penetrate. The pass rush generally comes from the outside linebackers. Linemen in a standard 3-4 don't generally get that many sacks or even tackles and a lot of times, their function is to keep the linebackers clean.

In Wade's hybrid, the linemen do more penetrating, trying to shoot the gaps to create havoc in the backfield. This means that it could be easier for linemen to get to the linebackers but also that the linemen could get more sacks than in the normal 3-4. It also means that we may not have a big run stuffing NT in the middle of the line and that we'll go with a smaller, faster NT... like Earl Mitchell.

In a regular 4-3, the pass rushing specialists are usually the defensive ends (like Mario, Freeny, Peppers) while in a 3-4, the pass rushing specialists are almost always the outside (rush) linebacker, like Clay Matthews or Lawrence Taylor. These rush linebackers usually don't have to worry about dropping back into coverage and are usually "tweeners" being guys built between the standard 4-3 DE and the standard 4-3 WILL.

In Wade's hybrid, the 3 penetrating down linemen along with the rush linebacker(s) are all trying to get into the backfield and they're not trying to cover anyone. So... for Mario, the function is very similar: stop the run on the way to the passer.

In some situations, I expect to see Mario with his hand up but in most situations, I expect Mario to have his hand down. I think Mario is going to be an excellent 3-4 DE especially if the motor of guys like Cushing, Reed, and Watt start to rub off on him.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #58
Ckw

As someone who watched almost all of A&M's games this last year and the year before and saw A LOT of Von Miller (who most of us would have killed to have been able to draft), Mario can't be that much worse than Miller was in coverage. A&M specifically created (for their defense as they certainly weren't the first team to have this position) the Jack for Von because he was too small to play DE full-time but not good enough in coverage to play LB full-time. So they let him do what he does best: rush the QB full-time. Sometimes that came from the "DE position" and others he came from the "LB position".

I could see Mario doing much the same thing. He is simply a different type of Jack. He is plenty big to play DE, not good enough in coverage to play LB, but too good at blitzing the QB to exclusively play DE in a 3-4. This is exactly how Von Miller will be used as he leaves a lot to be desired in coverage but as he has shown in his college career, he is amazing at rushing the QB. Mario can do the same.
Old 05-05-2011   #59
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 7912 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mario is a prototypical 3-4 DE. Let's move him to OLB!
VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #60
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
Bet not be no Hokey Pokey under that pile. We got kids watchin'
haha hey man, if they're regularly piled up on top of the QB....I'll be content to turn away from any hoking or poking!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read