Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-13-2011   #121
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For Mussop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80tothezone View Post
As his younger brother I kinda take offense to that...but other than that you two have at it...
I think it ran its course. It was boring 5 days ago... why bring it back man?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011   #122
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Yep here we go agaisn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Eh, mussop is kinda crappy at trying to outwit Mike here. It's not just that he's coming across as unintelligent with his multitude of misspellings and misuses of "you're" and other English words but his come-backs and claims of victory are weak too.

But I am glad he finally changed his signature regarding his feelings of our '08 draft.
I even changed my avatar. Hope you like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I think Mussop should tap out and find someone who's either a) funny or b) intelligent.
Cmom mike you're being to hard on yourself.

Quote:
And you're right... I got bored about the time he brought out the cap... er... wat... hmm "big" guns. You know me man, I'm pretty candid and I've been known to ride people a little from time to time. Of course the people I've ridden so far? SWT and Wagon... I'm not going to say there's a pattern... But seriously, maybe Mussop is a nice guy and I just caught him on a bad week.
I would say there definatly is a pattern. It seems as though you have a problem controling your temper, you have no class and you've jsut admitted it. You jump on people who are emotionally vested in a subject and throw gasoline on the fire. They do have anger management classes for such things Mike. You should look into them instead of taking out your anger on "less educated" people. But hey if thats what makes you feel like a man?

Quote:
Now allow me to explain this to you. I'm trying to be constructive. You need a comprehension (or at least a composition) class.

I said "you remind me of my younger brother"
You said "must be tough having a younger brother with Down Syndrome"
That implies that YOU have down syndrome.

Here, you say that if I write a stupid post you will write 3 in my direction. You've also said that you will give it back 10 fold. Do you see what you're doing here? Am I the only one that sees this? You suffer from a bad case of subject verb disagreement man. It makes you look totally ignorant so lets take a look at you from my (and several other people's perspective).

You have no class. You've shown that repeatedly especially in the thread prior to this ones.

You can't control your temper. (see the note above)

You are either terrible at composing/comprehending written English, or you are a moron. I really hope you're just bad at saying what you mean because if you are really as stupid as you appear to be (10x more stupid than I am) then I feel kind of sorry for you.

And its killing me.

unto him not on to him
insincere not un-sincere
you're = you are
your = possessive
gnat not nat....

I figure if you're going to look bad, you can at least look semi-educated doing it.

Mike
Really Mike? Going the, Im more educated angle? What is really sad here is that you think anyone should care how "educated" they look in a smack talking match on an football forum. Obviously you have some repressed sexual feelings that you need to discuss with a professional. I would try and point you in the right direction but I dont even know where to begin looking for a Transexual therefore you will have to seek out help on your own.

Quote:
We're 14 trillion dollars in debt and I'm watching a kitten get tangled up in some sort of verbal yarn...
Yeh Mike you get right on to fixing that budget. Talk about sophomoronic.

Hopefully now that my medication dosages have been lowered I can "look at least semi-educated" in this monkey shit fight. Carry on!
Old 05-14-2011   #123
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

(sigh)

:attentionwhore:
Old 05-15-2011   #124
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Mods, please lock this thread. Just kill it. Another good deed gone wrong.
Old 05-15-2011   #125
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Seven. Pages.

LOL. This is a bigger hit than Saving Private Ryan.
Old 05-15-2011   #126
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Kill Mussop, I mean fire Mussop, er....delete Mussop or whatever

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011   #127
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah mods, do your job! But ignore that $1000 proposition in the other thread cause gambling isn't illegal or anything...

Old 05-15-2011   #128
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
(sigh)

:attentionwhore:
(Sigh)

Old 05-15-2011   #129
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Sorry Doc!! Couldn't resist.
Old 05-15-2011   #130
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Go drink another beer!
Old 05-15-2011   #131
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Seven. Pages.

LOL. This is a bigger hit than Saving Private Ryan.
You're just jealous because you have never been the focal point of a five star thread.
Old 05-16-2011   #132
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You're just jealous because you have never been the focal point of a five star thread.
This would be like saying I am jealous of my neighbor having his house egged every weekend because the teenage hooligans refuse to egg mine and give me some attention.

For what it's worth, I think everyone but gary got a kick out of the thread.

It would be cool to enforce a "gentleman's duel" over threads like this. You and Mike could take 30 paces with a paintball gun and frozen paintballs, video it and post it for all of us to see.

Note to Kevin: I'd pay to see that.
Old 05-16-2011   #133
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

It would be cool to enforce a "gentleman's duel" over threads like this. You and Mike could take 30 paces with a paintball gun and frozen paintballs, video it and post it for all of us to see.

Note to Kevin: I'd pay to see that.
High Noon baby!! High Noon!!
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011   #134
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Someone please let me know when this happens! No smilie faces! I'm dead serious!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011   #135
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

MUSSOP FAIL

Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011   #136
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
MUSSOP FAIL

And sometimes you do.

Old 05-16-2011   #137
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Someone please let me know when this happens! No smilie faces! I'm dead serious!!

Seriously no smiley faces!

Old 05-17-2011   #138
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post

Yep here we go agaisn!

I even changed my avatar. Hope you like it.

Cmom mike you're being to hard on yourself.

I would say there definatly is a pattern. It seems as though you have a problem controling your temper, you have no class and you've jsut admitted it. You jump on people who are emotionally vested in a subject and throw gasoline on the fire. They do have anger management classes for such things Mike. You should look into them instead of taking out your anger on "less educated" people. But hey if thats what makes you feel like a man?

Really Mike? Going the, Im more educated angle? What is really sad here is that you think anyone should care how "educated" they look in a smack talking match on an football forum. Obviously you have some repressed sexual feelings that you need to discuss with a professional. I would try and point you in the right direction but I dont even know where to begin looking for a Transexual therefore you will have to seek out help on your own.

Yeh Mike you get right on to fixing that budget. Talk about sophomoronic.

Hopefully now that my medication dosages have been lowered I can "look at least semi-educated" in this monkey shit fight. Carry on!
Your retort is a fail. All of it. First of all... and second... and lastly...

I cut out the hard to read parts for your benefit. Mussop, your fame is fleeting... hopefully this thread and your 15 minutes are up. It is disappointing... You had a chance to really shine. Instead, you're the motherboard version of Tony Hollings. Well, except that Hollings didn't repeatedly declare himself the winner.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011   #139
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW!!! A few days of international travel and this thread is alive and well. Someone break out the stakes, silver bullets, garlic, SOMETHING!!!! Mussop, I'll never post a nice thread again!!!!
Old 05-20-2011   #140
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah mods, do your job! But ignore that $1000 proposition in the other thread cause gambling isn't illegal or anything...

I meant that wager. I've been traveling for a few days so I haven't seen anything else on it. I don't believe private wagers are illegal, btw.

EDIT: What thread did I post that on?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read