Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-06-2011   #81
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For Mussop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Yall need to stop with the Down Syndrome talk. [/url]

Who said some shit about people with Down Syndrome?

I may have something to say on my sisters behalf on that...

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #82
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
The first rule of the "For Mussop" thread. You don't speak of the "For Mussop" thread.

2314 Garden St sounds like an awesome place meet. I frequently sleep upstairs.
Is that a...are you saying you are...I can't believe you would...

My dad's not even attracted to you, man.
Old 05-06-2011   #83
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Is that a...are you saying you are...I can't believe you would...

My dad's not even attracted to you, man.

Now this is how fun messageboard banter is supposed to look.

Well played GP, well played!
Old 05-06-2011   #84
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

This thread should not have even started in the first place. The title calls out a poster which from what I understand is already against forum rules. Secondly the title of this thread just begs for trouble from the get go if you ask me when some one has their screen name in it and there was already a thread stated about Mark Herzlich by Mussop and this subject had already been discussed. I honestly did not see any reason to bring this up once again by anyone. I am sure this thread was not meant to cause trouble but it certainly has and therefore I don't believe it was a good idea to post it. Sometimes it a good idea to think twice about posting a thread with the username of another poster for certain/specific purposes if you follow me but this just a suggestion by loan message board poster so to each their own opinion. I am just calling this thread as I see it which it something that never had to be the case/true.
Old 05-06-2011   #85
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
This thread should not have even started in the first place. The title calls out a poster which from what I understand is already against forum rules.
Did you read the first post by the OP? It wasn't even a call out at all, I say let them continue, gives us something entertaining to read.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #86
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Did you read the first post by the OP? It wasn't even a call out at all, I say let them continue, gives us something entertaining to read.
There is just something about the title though it not positive especially when there was a thread about this earlier. Why go on? It just seems senseless from my prospective so I have stated my .02 cents here and I am done here. EDIT I am not sure how much entertainment value this provides but no one wins nor do they look good afterwards which is just the truth and not a knock on anyone.
Old 05-06-2011   #87
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This thread should not have even started in the first place. The title calls out a poster which from what I understand is already against forum rules. Secondly the title of this thread just begs for trouble from the get go if you ask me when some one has their screen name in it and there was already a thread stated about Mark Herzlich by Mussop and this subject had already been discussed. I honestly did not see any reason to bring this up once again by anyone. I am sure this thread was not meant to cause trouble but it certainly has and therefore I don't believe it was a good idea to post it. Sometimes it a good idea to think twice about posting a thread with the username of another poster for certain/specific purposes if you follow me but this just a suggestion by loan message board poster so to each their own opinion. I am just calling this thread as I see it which it something that never had to be the case/true.
Gary, I gave an explaination to why I started this thread. I was not being mean spirited or a smartazz in any way. I felt bad for Herzlich and for Mussop because he is obviously emotionally involved in this. My intentions were good. Where it went from there, I admit, I didn't consider. I certainly didn't think anyone would use it for ridicule or a basis for personal attacks. I WILL think twice before using a username when starting a thread in the future. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
EDIT: For the record, I didn't ask you and the thread about Herzlich was locked when I started this one. I also see no need to consult you on which threads do or do not need to be started on here. If you don't like a particular thread, then don't get involved with it. I neither need nor want your input on what does or does not belong on here. That's what moderators are for. YOU are not a moderator.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-06-2011   #88
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Gary, I gave an explaination to why I started this thread. I was not being mean spirited or a smartazz in any way. I felt bad for Herzlich and for Mussop because he is obviously emotionally involved in this. My intentions were good. Where it went from there, I admit, I didn't consider. I certainly didn't think anyone would use it for ridicule or a basis for personal attacks. I WILL think twice before using a username when starting a thread in the future. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
I want you to know that I am not implying that this is your fault. I just do not care for any thread which turns into two or more people hating each other without even having met face to face that is not cool. I do not hate anyone on here. No not even SWB who has personally done wrong to others on here or wagonhead even though he has personally attacked others on here. I just wonder how we all would talk to each other if this entire board met each other in public hopefully it would be very civil and respectful towards one another because I know and deep down I think all of us would act well at a face to face encounter because I'd like to believe we all are generally nice and a cool bunch of folks. At least I truly hope that would indeed be true. Again just my .02 cents to each their own.

Last edited by gary; 05-06-2011 at 05:59 PM.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #89
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I want you to know that I am not implying that this is your fault. I just do not care for any thread which turns into two or more people hating each other without even having met face to face that is not cool. I do not hate anyone on here. No not even SWB who has personally done wrong to others on here or wagonhead even though he has personally attacked others on here. I just wonder how we all would talk to each other if this entire board met each other in public hopefully it would be very civil and respectful towards one another because I know and deep down I think all of us would act well at a face to face encounter because I'd like to believe we all are generally nice and a cool bunch of folks. At least I truly hope that would indeed be true. Again just my .02 cents to each their own.
Now I'm going to start in on YOU, gary. You asked for it.

Just kidding. Just kidding...

Look, mussop and Mike are OK. They each were taking one another to task and it happens sometimes. What has happened, however, is that everyone is jumping in and hijacking the thread from them. Which is super cool.

It's taking shit and making shit lemonade, so to speak. Win-win for everyone!

:doodoo jokes rule!:
Old 05-06-2011   #90
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
EDIT: For the record, I didn't ask you and the thread about Herzlich was locked when I started this one. I also see no need to consult you on which threads do or do not need to be started on here. If you don't like a particular thread, then don't get involved with it. I neither need nor want your input on what does or does not belong on here. That's what moderators are for. YOU are not a moderator.
If you read my last post I was an ass at all about my feelings. Sorry I just hate to see any thread go sour like this when has when we all have not met each other. This is just bad either way. I am not a moderator nor did I tell you to stop this but I don't think we'd treat each other this way in the naked eye or at least I hope not. Thank you very much.
Old 05-06-2011   #91
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
If you read my last post I was an ass at all about my feelings. Sorry I just hate to see any thread go sour like this when has when we all have not met each other. This is just bad either way. I am not a moderator nor did I tell you to stop this but I don't think we'd treat each other this way in the naked eye or at least I hope not. Thank you very much.
This thread didn't go sour.

It was a two-man pee'ing contest, a weak one at that, and others jumped in and made it a funny thread.

I actually thought it was entertaining and was a relief and a diversion from the NFL vs. Players lawsuit crap going on.

Nobody died here today. Seal Team 6 has not busted in on us, so we're all OK.
Old 05-06-2011   #92
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This thread didn't go sour.

It was a two-man pee'ing contest, a weak one at that, and others jumped in and made it a funny thread.

I actually thought it was entertaining and was a relief and a diversion from the NFL vs. Players lawsuit crap going on.

Nobody died here today. Seal Team 6 has not busted in on us, so we're all OK.
I agree, lighten up Gary, an 18 year old shouldn't take everything so seriously.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011   #93
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Yall need to stop with the Down Syndrome talk. They might get upset that yall are lumping them in with mussop. I am thinking mussop was educated in Detroit.
So do we need a thread establishing which diseases are OK to use for smack and which aren't? Or maybe we could have a Deathmatch disease game. AIDS vs polio, Rectal cancer vs malaria, Alzheimer's vs Titan-fandom. I'm sure we could fill out a bracket of 64 and get some cheap laughs :-)
Old 05-07-2011   #94
Miggsy
Tyrone Biggums

Rep Power: 40 Miggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respectedMiggsy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Anybody want to tell Miggsy where he went wrong? Hands? j/k
dude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
OMG. /thread. Well except the rubbers and lube, that's a little jacked up. I would probably give him a book without pictures and watch him cry.

For the record, I've never 'claimed victory'... The thread comes back up to the top and my dumb ass clicks on it again. Its like a train wreck, except I'm part of it this time.

Mike
Haha my bad tm didn't mean to put words in your mouth. You two's posts just started running together to me I guess.

Oh no I think I just insulted you worse than mussop has

Also Gary lighten up a little brah. It's the internets. This is what we do.
Miggsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011   #95
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's all good.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011   #96
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggsy View Post
dude...
what
Old 05-07-2011   #97
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
what

rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011   #98
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

To think the mods have killed good football talk threads because posters were being too tough on BoB's cheap a** decision to bring back Rick and Gary. But this thread carries on. Man I'm ready for FA/Football season to begin.

Continue ........
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011   #99
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
So do we need a thread establishing which diseases are OK to use for smack and which aren't? Or maybe we could have a Deathmatch disease game. AIDS vs polio, Rectal cancer vs malaria, Alzheimer's vs Titan-fandom. I'm sure we could fill out a bracket of 64 and get some cheap laughs :-)
Let the brackets begin.

My 2/15 upset special.

Virtues of Gonarhea (SP?) over syphilis (SP?

Dont know how to spell sexually transmitted diseases. Would someone with more experience with these diseases correct my spelling. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011   #100
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 154446 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

This might help .

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/255343/

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read