Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-05-2011   #41
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For Mussop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
You're usually right. Latin in a football room would warrant banning. Unless it is a play from Doc Holliday (you should appreciate a Doc reference) from Tombstone.

You can NEVER pull a man card for a Tombstone reference.

Mike
Dude, you've watched that movie waaaaay too many times. Mussop,too cuz he caught it and wants to huckle your berries.
Old 05-05-2011   #42
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
too cuz he caught it and wants to huckle your berries.

Yeah. Once I realized that I decided to walk away.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #43
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:

Mike
IBL.... or at least before this thread rolls to 20+ pages during the offseason.

OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #44
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 72911 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Over/under on the amount of times one of these guys says "Im done, time to walk away" and then comes back for another go?
Old 05-05-2011   #45
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Over/under on the amount of times one of these guys says "Im done, time to walk away" and then comes back for another go?
I never said Im done. I can put this guy in his place in my sleep. He keeps saying he's done but cant stop himself from coming back for more. Some people are just gluten for punishment.
Old 05-05-2011   #46
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mike
More like run away yelping with youre tail between youre legs. Your like that little Chihuahua that comes barking at you like its all bad, then you give it a head fake and it takes off running like a scared little @#$ch, only to turn around and start barking again when it realizes its at a safe distance.

I think that is what I will call you from now on, ChihuahuaMike.
Old 05-05-2011   #47
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Son, one day you'll understand why I walked away. It was just the right thing to do. You bore me and your humor is one step above momma jokes, so it became pointless. You are still the kid that threw a fit because the league isn't the make a wish foundation and screamed like a banchee when someone explained the facts to you. You can't educate people like that.

I didn't walk away because you won, I walked away because you are a lost cause.

Mike
You just keep telling yourself that and maybe you will actually start believing it and it will be easier for you to sleep tonight.
Old 05-05-2011   #48
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm with Team Texanmike.

Sorry mussop, I just can't support someone who says the Texans were classless for not taking a charity case but yet you turn around and act classless toward other Texans for it.

I'll support my fellow fans long before I'll turn jackal on them for not supporting my opinion on a guy who has a rod in his leg, a form of cancer that made him a draft risk, and who ended up getting drafted in the UFL and will likely get a shot as an UDFA with the NFL too.

Your position in this debate is as At Risk as the guy you want everyone to adopt.
Old 05-05-2011   #49
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

WAR WATT 3:16 says that I just sacked your ass!!!
Old 05-05-2011   #50
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'm with Team Texanmike.

Sorry mussop, I just can't support someone who says the Texans were classless for not taking a charity case but yet you turn around and act classless toward other Texans for it.

I'll support my fellow fans long before I'll turn jackal on them for not supporting my opinion on a guy who has a rod in his leg, a form of cancer that made him a draft risk, and who ended up getting drafted in the UFL and will likely get a shot as an UDFA with the NFL too.

Your position in this debate is as At Risk as the guy you want everyone to adopt.
This really has nothing to do with the subject of Mr Irrelevant. I let go of the subject and admitted I over reacted. This is about ChihuahuaMike following me around the message board and trying to provoke me because he didnt like my opinion. He thought he could bully me but found out real quick he was out of his league.

I usually ignore people like him but what else is there to do now that the draft is over? As long as he keeps smarting off to me I'll keep slapping him down.
Old 05-05-2011   #51
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
This really has nothing to do with the subject of Mr Irrelevant. I let go of the subject and admitted I over reacted. This is about ChihuahuaMike following me around the message board and trying to provoke me because he didnt like my opinion. He thought he could bully me but found out real quick he was out of his league.

I usually ignore people like him but what else is there to do now that the draft is over? As long as he keeps smarting off to me I'll keep slapping him down.
He made a snarky jab, you came back and acted kinda' OK about it, then he kept doggin' you about it, and you saw he was just punking you the whole time, and that's where you got offended...because you thought he was using playful banter but he wasn't.

Which makes it all the more funny, to me at least.

This is a whirlpool, mussop, and it's sorta' dragging you under.
Old 05-05-2011   #52
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He made a snarky jab, you came back and acted kinda' OK about it, then he kept doggin' you about it, and you saw he was just punking you the whole time, and that's where you got offended...because you thought he was using playful banter but he wasn't.

Which makes it all the more funny, to me at least.

This is a whirlpool, mussop, and it's sorta' dragging you under.
Punking me?? This guy couldnt punk a 12 year old. his comebacks and remarks are pathetic and I never once got offended in this whole thread. He isnt capable of saying anything to offend me. I pretty much laughed my way through the whole thread. And I never thought he was using playful banter either. Im not even sure what you mean by that.

He did his best to provoke me and I had some fun at his expense. Simple as that.
Old 05-05-2011   #53
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man this is going to be a long offseason.

This thread is better than a bunch of legaleze about the lockout. I guess

LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #54
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #55
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93882 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Eh, mussop is kinda crappy at trying to outwit Mike here. It's not just that he's coming across as unintelligent with his multitude of misspellings and misuses of "you're" and other English words but his come-backs and claims of victory are weak too.

But I am glad he finally changed his signature regarding his feelings of our '08 draft.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #56
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Eh, mussop is kinda crappy at trying to outwit Mike here. It's not just that he's coming across as unintelligent with his multitude of misspellings and misuses of "you're" and other English words but his come-backs and claims of victory are weak too.

But I am glad he finally changed his signature regarding his feelings of our '08 draft.
Its called fighting fire with fire. It does no good to outwit someone with no wit. They wouldn't even know they were outwitted, so what would be the point? When you talk to a baby do you converse with him like an adult or do you change your tone and talk in a cute little baby voice?

But thanks for taking the time to check my spelling and grammar.
Old 05-05-2011   #57
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Thats me on the right!
Old 05-05-2011   #58
Kulluminatii
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3281 Kulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respectedKulluminatii is a quality contributor and well respected

Keep it coming guys, this thread is awesome
Kulluminatii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011   #59
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Punking me?? This guy couldnt punk a 12 year old. his comebacks and remarks are pathetic and I never once got offended in this whole thread. He isnt capable of saying anything to offend me. I pretty much laughed my way through the whole thread. And I never thought he was using playful banter either. Im not even sure what you mean by that.

He did his best to provoke me and I had some fun at his expense. Simple as that.
This is what I saw, at the start of this thread:

1a. DocBar did a nice thing, letting you know a guy you cared about is actually on a team (UFL team).

1b. Mike threw a quick jab in there right away.

2. You replied to DocBar.

3. Mike came back in and said this:

Mussop. Let me be clear. I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm having fun at your expense. Know that your reaction did bring a smile to my face.

Mike

4. You replied with:

I'll be you're huckleberry anytime mike.

At this point, I think (just my viewpoint here) that you thought he'd spar a little...but Mike had a roll of quarters balled up in his fists.

5. I had said, earlier on, how Mike put his words together in a way that almost made it seem nice. Mike replied to ME with this:

You know... its kind of like dealing with a w.... nevermind. That would be rude.

Mike

Now if a man had said THAT to me, I'd get a little offended by it. I reckon it didn't set well with you, either. I think that's the point where you grabbed for the tire iron.

6. Then Mike and a few others went on for awhile with a back-and-forth routine, which was interrupted with you trying to serve up some one-liner retorts to Mike. It fell flat.

7. It then got to where Mike was bored with it. I think you started out thinking he was being coy and a bit playful about things, but then you saw he was digging in his claws and it came off as you trying to one-up him.

Just my observation. No better or worse than somebody else's viewpoint, I suppose. I think you should let it go. Don't let this define you. I say this because I, too, have almost let stuff like this define me as well. It's a slippery slope and it doesn't help when we hang onto a thin thread at the same time.

You are passionate about the player and wanting to see him land somewhere. He DID land somewhere, some people are teasing you about it, I suggest we all look at this like we're a bunch of friends hazing one another into the fraternity. Win-win.
Old 05-06-2011   #60
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Its called fighting fire with fire. It does no good to outwit someone with no wit. They wouldn't even know they were outwitted, so what would be the point? When you talk to a baby do you converse with him like an adult or do you change your tone and talk in a cute little baby voice?

But thanks for taking the time to check my spelling and grammar.
LOL. This thread is still going on? I wonder which will die first, conspiracy theories involving OBL/POTUS/SEAL TEAM 6/Aliens, or Mussop's journey through puberty.

Mussop, you do impress me. I've never seen someone engage in a 48hour "look at me, look at me" session on here. Maybe I'm not done after this, it depends on how much of an ass you really prove to be.

I'll put it out there simply. You lack command of the English language, you lack the ability to control your temper, and you lack any sort of creativity. You jokes are old and your tantrum is older. All of that translates to poorly written reruns of old jokes from when BILL was in school. The only thing that is funny is that you somehow think you're getting over on anyone; you're not. When you get out of high school you'll learn that burp, fart and sex jokes are only funny when you're hanging out with your little brother. In the adult world jokes are much funnier if they require a little thought.

Now go ahead and make your next sophomoric comment. You can giggle like the little kid you are. If you're really lucky maybe a girl who needs something more than a training bra will ask you to dance in the gym tomorrow.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read