Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-04-2011   #21
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For Mussop

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Nuh-uh, mine is bigger!
Old 05-04-2011   #22
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I think using latin in a football forum is grounds for banning and a galactic wedgie. If it's not, it should be.
Mussop got a little carried away on a subject he's obviously passionate about. We all do that from time to time. Most of us do it over subjects much less deserving than Mussop's, imo.
I'm glad the Texans didn't draft the guy, I'm glad he did get kinda drafted and I hope he seriously considers the rest of his life. The short "career" of football isn't worth never seeing your kids grow up or spoiling the sh*t out of your grandkids. Proper perspectives and priorities are a b*tch when you're in your 20's.
You're usually right. Latin in a football room would warrant banning. Unless it is a play from Doc Holliday (you should appreciate a Doc reference) from Tombstone.

You can NEVER pull a man card for a Tombstone reference.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #23
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike
Actually, its not really a stalker. It reminds me of arguing with my younger brother. He was terribly out matched, never new when to give up and usually wound up getting hurt.

Isn't there an anger management group you should be attending?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You're right, a nat would be a better comparison.

Arguing? Let's call it a verbal octagon. Although I have to admit that kind of puts into perspective the matchup here. You ( erkle) me Cane valasquez .

It must of been tough growing up with a little brother with down syndrome.
Dude, I had no idea you have down syndrome... I'll leave you alone. I sensed from the banter that it wasn't a level playing field. But I really didn't know you had down syndrome.

Why didn't anyone PM me and tell me? I feel like an asshole now.

Quote:
Me angry? If you want to see what angry looks like take a gander in the mirror. I know it is boiling over in you that you aren't capable of competing with me on any level.

Soon you will have the same feelings running through you as Osama did when the navy seals kicked down his door.

But don't worry I'll actually really mean it when I say "do you surrender?".

Last chance to prove you are smart enough to walk away from a battle you can't win. Oh and mike, tag your it.
I really would love to engage the banter... but I should try to make up for picking on you man. Go put "Clifford, the Big Red Dog" on your wish list on Amazon and I'll buy it for you. In fact, you can use any "Dr. Seuss" book you want too. Will that make your day better?

I'm actually really proud that you are able to interact with this. Highly functional man... for a minute there I just thought you were immature and had problems interacting with people smarter than you... now I know the truth.

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #24
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 5502 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Mussop. Let me be clear. I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm having fun at your expense.
Quote:
I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm having fun at your expense.
Quote:
I'm not trying to provoke you.

VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #25
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

I cant believe some of the shit I am reading in this thread.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #26
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

nevermind... I've already said too much.

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #27
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Lawd, lawd... what will it be like if we don't have a season?
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 05-04-2011   #28
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

I see you've set aside some time to publicly humiliate yourself. Good, lets get started!!!

Quote:
Dude, I had no idea you have down syndrome... I'll leave you alone. I sensed from the banter that it wasn't a level playing field. But I really didn't know you had down syndrome.
It's hard to believe you beat 1 million other sperm.

Quote:
didn't anyone PM me and tell me? I feel like an asshole now.
You left out Look like and smell like.

Quote:
I really would love to engage the banter... but I should try to make up for picking on you man.
Save your breath, you'll need it later to blow up your date!

Quote:
Go put "Clifford, the Big Red Dog" on your wish list on Amazon and I'll buy it for you. In fact, you can use any "Dr. Seuss" book you want too. Will that make your day better?
It's like the wheels turning but the hamsters dead.

Quote:
actually really proud that you are able to interact with this. Highly functional man...
What you are lacking in intelligence, you more than makes up for in stupidity.

Quote:
a minute there I just thought you were immature and had problems interacting with people smarter than you... now I know the truth.
Any similarity between you and a smart person is purely coincidental! Sometimes do you sit and wonder what life would of been like if you had received enough oxygen at birth? The truth is the only time you have ever interacted with someone that wasnt smarter than you was that kid that sat at the back of youre little school bus. Remember him? He was the kid that either had his hand down his pants or was sniffing it. Hey dont feel bad at least you were able to experience being superior to someone once.

Old 05-04-2011   #29
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
I see you've set aside some time to publicly humiliate yourself. Good, lets get started!!!

It's hard to believe you beat 1 million other sperm.

You left out Look like and smell like.

Save your breath, you'll need it later to blow up your date!

It's like the wheels turning but the hamsters dead.

What you are lacking in intelligence, you more than makes up for in stupidity.

Any similarity between you and a smart person is purely coincidental! Sometimes do you sit and wonder what life would of been like if you had received enough oxygen at birth? The truth is the only time you have ever interacted with someone that wasnt smarter than you was that kid that sat at the back of youre little school bus. Remember him? He was the kid that either had his hand down his pants or was sniffing it. Hey dont feel bad at least you were able to experience being superior to someone once.

Don't get your feathers all ruffled. Seriously. Its like you were thumbing through some kind of comebacks for dummies book and randomly copying things down. But I can see you're angry now. You're really going for the "personal insults".

You were entertaining. You're not anymore. Have fun and stay out of trouble kid.

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #30
VTexan
The Realist

Rep Power: 5502 VTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedVTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

VTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #31
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Lawd, lawd... what will it be like if we don't have a season?
I know man. I'm already bored. Even OBL getting killed was played out in about 12 hours...

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #32
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Thread of the year?
Old 05-04-2011   #33
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't get your feathers all ruffled. Seriously. Its like you were thumbing through some kind of comebacks for dummies book and randomly copying things down. But I can see you're angry now. You're really going for the "personal insults".

You were entertaining. You're not anymore. Have fun and stay out of trouble kid.

Mike
I win!!! And you keep working on that personality someday you may even be able to speak in public without looking like that silly little kid that used to ride in the back of youre school bus. And dont thank me for putting you in your place, it was my pleasure. I hope you learned something JR.
Old 05-04-2011   #34
mussop
Hall of Fame

And I was quoting from a book of comeback for dummies. I didnt want to go to far over your head. Its no fun verbally beyatch slapping someone if they dont get it.
Old 05-04-2011   #35
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTexan View Post
Old 05-04-2011   #36
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I need Texan Bill to post the "Aww geez, not this ____ again!" photo.
Much obliged:

Old 05-04-2011   #38
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo-x View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf_XpLOYfog
Old 05-04-2011   #39
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
I win!!! And you keep working on that personality someday you may even be able to speak in public without looking like that silly little kid that used to ride in the back of youre school bus. And dont thank me for putting you in your place, it was my pleasure. I hope you learned something JR.
Son, one day you'll understand why I walked away. It was just the right thing to do. You bore me and your humor is one step above momma jokes, so it became pointless. You are still the kid that threw a fit because the league isn't the make a wish foundation and screamed like a banchee when someone explained the facts to you. You can't educate people like that.

I didn't walk away because you won, I walked away because you are a lost cause.

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #40
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Son, one day you'll understand why I walked away. It was just the right thing to do. You bore me and your humor is one step above momma jokes, so it became pointless. You are still the kid that threw a fit because the league isn't the make a wish foundation and screamed like a banchee when someone explained the facts to you. You can't educate people like that.

I didn't walk away because you won, I walked away because you are a lost cause.

Mike
I understand. And just know that your reaction does bring a smile to my face.

Hey you cant say I didnt warn you JR.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read