Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-03-2011   #1
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 58259 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default For Mussop

I know this is in the wrong forum, but wanted to make sure mussop saw it. Hope this makes you feel a little better.

Herzlich get drafted by the UFL. 51st of 52 picks.
LINK
Old 05-04-2011   #2
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For Mussop

What a terrible thing to do. His dream was to be drafted in the NFL. They are keeping him from pursuing his dream with a worthful pick.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #3
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Double post
Old 05-04-2011   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I know this is in the wrong forum, but wanted to make sure mussop saw it. Hope this makes you feel a little better.

Herzlich get drafted by the UFL. 51st of 52 picks.
LINK
Thanks docbar I seen it when it happened. I have been following his story. But I appreciate you posting it for me.

Mike, you know whats really sad? (Besides youre weak attempt to provoke me) Herzlich will probably make an NFL roster and have a better career than Cheeta whatever his name is.
Old 05-04-2011   #5
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Thanks docbar I seen it when it happened. I have been following his story. But I appreciate you posting it for me.

Mike, you know whats really sad? (Besides youre weak attempt to provoke me) Herzlich will probably make an NFL roster and have a better career than Cheeta whatever his name is.
Mussop. Let me be clear. I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm having fun at your expense. Know that your reaction did bring a smile to my face.

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #6
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I need Texan Bill to post the "Aww geez, not this ____ again!" photo.
Old 05-04-2011   #7
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Mussop. Let me be clear. I'm not trying to provoke you. I'm having fun at your expense. Know that your reaction did bring a smile to my face.

Mike
It feels so much nicer when you put it that way.

I'm going to remember the phrasing so I can use that with my wife and my mother-in-law.
Old 05-04-2011   #8
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Mike
I'll be you're huckleberry anytime mike.
Old 05-04-2011   #9
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It feels so much nicer when you put it that way.

I'm going to remember the phrasing so I can use that with my wife and my mother-in-law.
You know... its kind of like dealing with a w.... nevermind. That would be rude.

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #10
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
You know... its kind of like dealing with a w.... nevermind. That would be rude.

Mike
Dam I must be good. I have my very own stalker. Mike looking forward to reading that o---never mind that would be rude.
Old 05-04-2011   #11
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
I'll be you're huckleberry anytime mike.
I think I hate him... No, I'm sure of it... I hate him...

In humor veritas...

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #12
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
Dam I must be good. I have my very own stalker. Mike looking forward to reading that o---never mind that would be rude.
Actually, its not really a stalker. It reminds me of arguing with my younger brother. He was terribly out matched, never new when to give up and usually wound up getting hurt.

Isn't there an anger management group you should be attending?

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #13
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Nuh-uh, mine is bigger!
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #14
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Nuh-uh, mine is bigger!
LOL. Are you saying I should stop toying with him?

Mike

Old 05-04-2011   #15
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 58259 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think I hate him... No, I'm sure of it... I hate him...

In humor veritas...

Mike
I think using latin in a football forum is grounds for banning and a galactic wedgie. If it's not, it should be.
Mussop got a little carried away on a subject he's obviously passionate about. We all do that from time to time. Most of us do it over subjects much less deserving than Mussop's, imo.
I'm glad the Texans didn't draft the guy, I'm glad he did get kinda drafted and I hope he seriously considers the rest of his life. The short "career" of football isn't worth never seeing your kids grow up or spoiling the sh*t out of your grandkids. Proper perspectives and priorities are a b*tch when you're in your 20's.
Old 05-04-2011   #16
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Actually, its not really a stalker.
You're right, a nat would be a better comparison.

Quote:
It reminds me of arguing with my younger brother.
Arguing? Let's call it a verbal octagon. Although I have to admit that kind of puts into perspective the matchup here. You ( erkle) me Cane valasquez .

Quote:
He was terribly out matched, never new when to give up and usually wound up getting hurt.
It must of been tough growing up with a little brother with down syndrome.

Quote:

Isn't there an anger management group you should be attending?

Mike
Me angry? If you want to see what angry looks like take a gander in the mirror. I know it is boiling over in you that you aren't capable of competing with me on any level.

Soon you will have the same feelings running through you as Osama did when the navy seals kicked down his door.

But don't worry I'll actually really mean it when I say "do you surrender?".

Last chance to prove you are smart enough to walk away from a battle you can't win. Oh and mike, tag your it.

Last edited by mussop; 05-04-2011 at 06:22 PM.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #17
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, this offseason sucks.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #18
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Man, this offseason sucks.
Yes it does but at least there are people like mike around to give us a good laugh now and then.

Join in buddy this is just getting fun. even if it's me you want to sound off on, I wont take it personally. I'm so far ahead at work I'm bored.
Old 05-04-2011   #19
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I think using latin in a football forum is grounds for banning and a galactic wedgie. If it's not, it should be.
Mussop got a little carried away on a subject he's obviously passionate about. We all do that from time to time. Most of us do it over subjects much less deserving than Mussop's, imo.
I'm glad the Texans didn't draft the guy, I'm glad he did get kinda drafted and I hope he seriously considers the rest of his life. The short "career" of football isn't worth never seeing your kids grow up or spoiling the sh*t out of your grandkids. Proper perspectives and priorities are a b*tch when you're in your 20's.
I got more than a little carried away! I can be real stubborn when I believe in something. Doesn't happen very often but when it does..... I can be a real *****. Of course that doesn't mean I'm going to back down from a good monkey shit fight when there's nothing better to do.
Old 05-04-2011   #20
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read