Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-02-2011   #1
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kubiak on Sirius NFL Radio at 10:30a

I have never heard this bum on satellite radio, but somehow he's getting credit for drafting the defensive studs, so he's coming on in a bit.

For those who have satellite radio, he'll be on channel 124.

Hopefully there will be a podcast up to listen.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011   #2
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak on Sirius NFL Radio at 10:30a

I'm at work so I couldn't get it. Anything he said that can be translated to here?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011   #3
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I'm at work so I couldn't get it. Anything he said that can be translated to here?
¿En qué idioma quiere que traducido a?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011   #4
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 29448 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Too funny! (must spread rep.. etc.)
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011   #5
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10704 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Helst på dansk tak
Old 05-02-2011   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL! Smart asses. I meant to say can anyone copy the interview over to this thread.
Old 05-03-2011   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
LOL! Smart asses. I meant to say can anyone copy the interview over to this thread.
I guess not. Gary probably spoke in coach speech and we all know how hard that is to understand.
Old 05-03-2011   #8
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 240894 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
I have a Spanish final tomorrow, so translate it into Spanish for me. It'll give me somethign interesting to study.
Old 05-03-2011   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Kubiak on Sirius NFL Radio at 10:30a

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
It'll give me somethign interesting to study.
Are you sure it will?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011   #10
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 86936 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I have a Spanish final tomorrow, so translate it into Spanish for me. It'll give me somethign interesting to study.
Es en me.
Old 05-03-2011   #11
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 19458 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

Did he grow a pair and resign?
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011   #12
blitz90
jock strap

Rep Power: 176 blitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone got a recap they wouldn't mind posting?
blitz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011   #13
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz90 View Post
Anyone got a recap they wouldn't mind posting?
That's what I was trying to say.

LOL at whoever put Es en mi (it's on me!)
Old 05-03-2011   #14
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
tap tap tap tap tap...

Es mi culpa

Nececitamos mejorarnos.

Los guerquios...
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011   #15
jlam
Veteran

Rep Power: 139 jlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respectedjlam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ouch. Ending a sentence in a preposition looks even worse in Spanish than it does in English.
jlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011   #16
OrdinaryAvgGuy
Rookie

Rep Power: 47 OrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respectedOrdinaryAvgGuy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlam View Post
Ouch. Ending a sentence in a preposition looks even worse in Spanish than it does in English.
Well played, jlam. Well played.
OrdinaryAvgGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
During an interview on Sirius NFL radio, head coach Gary Kubiak stated that the plan for defensive end Brooks Reed is to play him at as a strong side linebacker. Kubiak went on to compliment Reed on his motor and is ability to stay with a play. Kubiak admitted that he was surprised the Arizona lineman fell to them in the second. Kubiak also stated that they spoke with a few teams about possibly moving up to get him, but were unable to secure any deals. Kubiak said that the final few minutes were rough, but that they “got lucky” when Brooks Reed was still there at their pick. In an interview with Brooks Reed, Reed stated that he never worked out for the Texans, but had a feeling that he would not fall any further than them in the second round. As it turns out, the Texans feel that they got a steal of a first round talent without the loss of any additional picks.
all I can find so far (no transcripts yet)
http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2011/...ick-was-lucky/
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #18
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Hes on 790 right now.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
Hes on 790 right now.
What did he say James?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
all I can find so far (no transcripts yet)
http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2011/...ick-was-lucky/
this is why it was so hard for us to mock him to the Texans with the 2nd rd. pick. trying to be as realistic as possible, we (rmartin65, badboy, bah007) felt his grade was too high to remain on the board, yet he did which is just awesome for the Texans & fans of the Texans.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read