Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2011   #781
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Day 3: Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I'll talk about what I want, where I want and when I want. I dont need you telling me where to go. If you dont like my message thats fine ignore me. And for your information I plan on posting my opinions every I can about this subject and I will pose the question straight to Rick Smith at the first opportunity. I will ask him why he passed on a golden opportunity to show this organization had some class by taking a player that has been an inspiration to so many individuals who have little to look forward to in what's left of their short lives and instead chose to draft a local kid that no one has ever heard of and has no chance of ever contributing to this team.

By the way the bolded word is in the dictionary. You should look it up since you obviously don't know what it means.
And hopefully, much like you would like me to do as well, Rick Smith will calmly ignore you as you pose a silly accusation about how classy a football team is like it really matters.

EDIT: I also fail to see why this is the Texans responsibility and not the entire NFL as a whole.
Old 05-01-2011   #782
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Day 3: Rounds 4-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
And hopefully, much like you would like me to do as well, Rick Smith will calmly ignore you as you pose a silly accusation about how classy a football team is like it really matters.

EDIT: I also fail to see why this is the Texans responsibility and not the entire NFL as a whole.
Look I have never had nothing but respect for you. We obviously dont see eye to eye on this and never will. I have said my piece and you yours. This is an emotional subject for me and I dont need to be involved in this discussion anymore. I have nothing more to say to you on this subject and will not respond regarding it anymore.

I understand if you feel like you no longer want to associate with me here. If thats the case Im sorry I always found your football knowledge to be exceptional. Go Texans

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read