Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-30-2011   #1
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Whos left on My Texans board

and where I would take them. These are players that I think fit our new 3/4.

Whos left and where I would take them.

Sam Acho DE Texas 4TH
Cant have enough pass rushers.

Jerrell Powe DT Mississippi 4TH
A human plug for the middle.

Davon House CB New Mexico State 4TH
Press man cover guy with great speed.

Deunta Williams FS North Carolina 4TH
makes plays all over the field. Evry time I watched UNC he stood out more than the big 3.

Quinton Carter FS Oklahoma 4TH
Big hitter.

Robert Sands FS West Virginia 4TH
6'4" 217 with great range and instincts. Had a somewhat off year last year because of injuries but played like a 1st rounder the previous year.

Mark Herzlich LB Boston College 6TH
Can he be the player he once was? I will never doubt him. I would love his presence as much as his ability on this defense.

Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh 6TH
If he was healthy he would be long gone.

Ian Williams DT Notre Dame 6TH
Good value this late and will add solid depth at NT.

Stanley Havili FB Southern California 4th
Insurance for Leech and a great blocker and receiver out of the backfield. Solid runner with good vision. People will think im crazy but he reminds me of Foster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXlwb6c089g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCB5Q...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JmHA...eature=related

Casey Matthews LB Oregon 6TH
This is where he should go. Most likely a solid backup who can contribute on special teams but is smart and instinctive enough to come in and play short stints without to much of a drop off.

Brian Rolle LB Ohio State 7TH/UFA
Small but fast and fiery. Special teams contributor right away.

Kendric Burney CB North Carolina UFA
Nickel back that makes big plays

Ahmad Black SS Florida UFA
Small like Burney but makes plays often.
Old 04-30-2011   #2
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Whos left on My Texans board

Chris Carter OLB Fresno State 6th

Dont know how I keep leaving this guy off my board.
Old 04-30-2011   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 349460 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post

Yeah, I've done the same thing several times.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

If we do go WR give me Salas.
Old 04-30-2011   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post

arter in 6th is a steal.
Old 04-30-2011   #6
mussop
Hall of Fame

Davon House CB New Mexico State 4TH
Press man cover guy with great speed.

makes plays all over the field. Evry time I watched UNC he stood out more than the big 3.

6'4" 217 with great range and instincts. Had a somewhat off year last year because of injuries but played like a 1st rounder the previous year.

Can he be the player he once was? I will never doubt him. I would love his presence as much as his ability on this defense.

Insurance for Leech and a great blocker and receiver out of the backfield. Solid runner with good vision. People will think im crazy but he reminds me of Foster

Old 04-30-2011   #7
J_R
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2075 J_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respectedJ_R is a quality contributor and well respected

Davon House just picked up by the Packers
J_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-30-2011   #8
mussop
Hall of Fame

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read