Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-29-2011   #1
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 4th Round wish list

Ok, we pick 8th in round 4.

Lets have your top 8 players for the Texans.

Clint Boling, OG, Georgia
Sam Acho, OLB, Texas
Taiwan Jones, RB, East Washington
Greg Jones, ILB, Michigan State
Quinton Carter, S, Oklahoma
Robert Sands, S, West Virginia
Ahmad Black, S, Florida
Sione Fua, DT, Stanford
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th Round wish list

Quinton Carter FTW!!!
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #3
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd like to draft Jerard Tarrant at some point tomorrow. He'd be a great ST addition as well as a good safety study.
Old 04-29-2011   #4
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Davon House
Chris Carter
Quinton Carter
Jerrell Powe
Edmond Gates
Ian Williams
Tyler Sash
DeAundre McDaniel
Lawrence Guy
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #5
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Davon House
Chris Carter
Quinton Carter
Jerrell Powe
Edmond Gates
Ian Williams
Tyler Sash
DeAundre McDaniel
Lawrence Guy
Solve two problems with Edmond Gates .
Old 04-29-2011   #6
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected

Im looking for those guys in the 4th:

Sam Acho DE Texas
Deunta Williams FS North Carolina
Quinton Carter FS Oklahoma
Robert Sands FS West Virginia
Casey Matthews LB Oregon
Ahmad Black SS Florida
Clint Boling G Georgia
Tandon Doss WR Indiana
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #7
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Guys I Want Drafted
1. Quinton Carter, FS, Oklahoma
2. Tyler Sash, SS, Iowa
3. Jerrell Powe, NT, Ole Miss
4. Quan Sturdivant, ILB, North Carolina
5. Deandre McDaniel, S, Clemson
6. Greg Jones, ILB, Michigan State
7. Chris Carter, DE/OLB, Fresno State
8. Edmund Gates, WR, Abilene Christian

Guys I Wouldn't Mind Having
1. Christian Ballard, DE/DT, Iowa
2. Marchus Cannon, G/OT, TCU
3. Sam Acho, RLB, Texas
4. Brandon Burton, CB, Utah
5. Davon House, CB, New Mexico State
6. Clint Boling, G, Georgia
7. Tandon Doss, WR, Indiana
8. James Brewer, OT, Indiana
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-29-2011   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Guys I Want Drafted
1. Quinton Carter, FS, Oklahoma
2. Tyler Sash, SS, Iowa
3. Jerrell Powe, NT, Ole Miss
4. Quan Sturdivant, ILB, North Carolina
5. Deandre McDaniel, S, Clemson
6. Greg Jones, ILB, Michigan State
7. Chris Carter, DE/OLB, Fresno State
8. Edmund Gates, WR, Abilene Christian

Guys I Wouldn't Mind Having
1. Christian Ballard, DE/DT, Iowa
2. Marchus Cannon, G/OT, TCU
3. Sam Acho, RLB, Texas
4. Brandon Burton, CB, Utah
5. Davon House, CB, New Mexico State
6. Clint Boling, G, Georgia
7. Tandon Doss, WR, Indiana
8. James Brewer, OT, Indiana
I just realized, this is just me going down my board. I wouldn't mind Deunta Williams at FS but he's not even in my top 16 players on my board right now.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #9
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

What can you get for JJ , Slaton , Amobi, and Molden ? I'd take a hot six pack .
Old 04-29-2011   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Ok, we pick 8th in round 4.

Lets have your top 8 players for the Texans.

Clint Boling, OG, Georgia
Sam Acho, OLB, Texas
Taiwan Jones, RB, East Washington
Greg Jones, ILB, Michigan State
Quinton Carter, S, Oklahoma
Robert Sands, S, West Virginia
Ahmad Black, S, Florida
Sione Fua, DT, Stanford
Fua was taken by the Panthers in the third.

I don't think Acho is a good pick unless he moves to WLB. And no RB please. The rest are good though. I would prefer Jones.
Old 04-29-2011   #11
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Fua was taken by the Panthers in the third.

I don't think Acho is a good pick unless he moves to WLB. And no RB please. The rest are good though. I would prefer Jones.
Thanks, the online site didn't have their pick on there when I last looked.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011   #12
nytexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1436 nytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Greg Salas WR Hawaii
Davon House CB New Mexico State
K.J. Wright OLB Mississippi State more of cover LB
Chris Carter OLB Fresno State pass rusher
Jerrell Powe NT Mississippi

If they go defense again, I'm guessing it's one of those 4
If they decide WR in the 4th round, Salas looks like a good west coast receiver ala Kevin Walter
Whomever they see as the best special teamer is who I guess they take of the defensive players.
nytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011   #13
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Martez Wilson
Jerrell Powe
Quinten Carter
Sam Acho
Deunta Williams
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011   #14
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21460 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quinton Carter (SS/FS)
Chris Carter (OLB)
Deunta Williams (FS)

In that order.

The Texan Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011   #15
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Martez Wilson
Jerrell Powe
Quinten Carter
Sam Acho
Deunta Williams
Martez Wilson was selected by the Saints.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011   #16
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nytexan View Post
Greg Salas WR Hawaii
Davon House CB New Mexico State
K.J. Wright OLB Mississippi State more of cover LB
Chris Carter OLB Fresno State pass rusher
Jerrell Powe NT Mississippi
If we don't go WR, I'd love to see this.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read