Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-29-2011   #241
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selection 1.11: JJ Watt DE Wisconson

Picked at 11-

Both impact D players (Miller, Peterson) gone, Aldon Smith well off the board, longshot WR picks off the board....

I pretty much had it down to Amukumara who I didn't feel would be the pick due to having just selected a DB last year. Fairley who I didn't feel would be the pick due to the 3/4 alignment (he's a 4/3 DT and is frankly in the best position ever next to Suh). So it was really down to either Cam Jordan, JJ Watt or trade down. Guess no fish were biting after all the trade ups for QB's right before 11 and Cam Jordan was apparently ranked quite a bit lower than JJ Watt. I call this "Best Pick Available" and it quite literally is. Anyone else would've been a reach, even if JJ is probably a small reach at 11.

Whatever. Time to love him. Mario Williams sized guy with less natural athletic talent but more work hard attitude. Two 6'5'' 290 pound beasts on the front trying to dive through OL? Yeah, I think this is gonna work and work pretty friggin well.

They still need to address outside (probably 2nd pick, look for Reed or Houston) linebacker and inside as well. Hopefully they'll take a big fat fatty like the Hampton DT or rmartin's guy from Colorado to fill out the front. Of course we'll get our late round CBs and S too. WR? I bet UDFA's are offensive guys.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #242
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
When you watch highlight tapes you have to be careful what you see. I just watched the first 10 plays on Watt's youtube highlight and on about 6 plays the guy wasn't touched or near blocked. Now he played awesome against my Frogs and I know overall he is a big, strong kid. But you can't just see a guy running into the backfield and expect the same thing. As I've said multiple times now, when you get him in the 3-4 at DE you might see him get caught up in traffic. One knock is him getting off blocks. So he is a great kid with a great work ethic and motor but I want to see him with big guys all around where he is getting a body on him. You don't see alot of that in college highlight films. I like the pick but having questions doesn't make it a negative.
What you say about highlights, Frog but you can say that about all players. If you watched Watt's games you would have your concerns answered. Watt will be a long term player like Ray Childress. Like Ray, he will hold the line and often take on two blockers. He will give us a great 3 man rotation and could lead to a poss trade.
Old 04-29-2011   #243
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
You got everything you wanted. People hear the word "safe pick" and automatically assume he's safe in the sense he won't wow but he won't disappoint. Watt, to me, was one of the safest picks in the draft - much like Patrick Willis in 2007. At the very least you will get a guy that gives 110% on every single play of the season and will make an impact that will improve your team. At the most, you will get that guy and he gets voted to the pro-bowl. This dude is going to make our team so much better.

I remember you being on the Willis bandwagon.

I hope you are as right about Watts as you were back then.

Old 04-29-2011   #244
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Found this buried piece...........No matter what you think of the appropriateness of the Texans' pick itself, you've got to love this kid ........his sheer unrelenting effort and his intense goal-oriented focus.

Quote:
Monday, December 20, 2010
Delivering Pizza for the Dream Wisconsin's J.J. Watt
By Jerry Barca

J.J. Watt walked away from a football scholarship and delivered pizza to reach his dream.

Watt, an All-American junior defensive end for the University of Wisconsin, is ready to lead the fourth-ranked Badgers into a Rose Bowl tilt with undefeated and third-ranked Texas Christian University on Jan. 1.

“I don’t know if anyone could’ve predicted that this is how it could go,” Watt said. “It’s been an unbelievable ride. I feel like I should ask myself, ‘When am I going to wake up?’”

Powered by the personal mantra “Dream Big, Work Hard,” Watt leads the Badgers’ defense on the field. Off the field, he leads the team in community service hours. For him, football weekend rituals include Friday trips to visit patients at the American Family Children’s Hospital.

With a blond buzz cut and sometimes bloodied bridge of his nose, the 6-6, 292-pounder would fit nicely next to 1960s Packers’ greats Forrest Gregg and Jerry Kramer in one of those old black and white photos.

“What you see is what you get,” said Judy Keefe, who taught Watt in elementary school and trades emails with him every few weeks.

In fourth grade, Watt told his teacher, “You know Miss Keefe, I’m going to be a Badger.”

But it when it came time for college, Wisconsin wasn’t interested. He did get a full scholarship to attend Central Michigan University. As a freshman, he started at tight end for a Chippewas team that won its conference and went to the 2007 Motor City Bowl.

After the bowl game, Watt went home to Pewaukee, Wis. He never went back to Central Michigan. He didn’t think playing tight end in a spread offense would propel him to the NFL. “You go to college to set yourself up for a job and I needed to set myself up for an NFL job,” he said.

He wanted to play for the Badgers. When he called, Wisconsin still wasn’t interested. He was told he could walk-on, no scholarship.

“It was almost all or nothing,” Watt said.

Before enrolling at Wisconsin that summer, Watt took classes at a local college and worked as a Pizza Hut deliveryman.

“You’re J.J. Watt,” said a stunned 12-year-old when the pride of Pewaukee showed up at the door holding dinner. “What are you doing delivering our pizza? Mom, what’s J.J. Watt doing delivering our pizza?”

“I dreaded that a moment like that would happen. All I could do is say ‘I have your pizza,’” Watt said.

The moment stayed with Watt as he prepared to try out at Wisconsin, working out for two-and-a-half hours a day, five days a week. “It powered my work ethic,” he said.

When he first arrived on campus in Madison, Watt played on the scout team, mimicking Wisconsin opponents each day in practice. He did it so well he earned a scholarship at the end of the semester.

This season, Watt garnered second-team All-American honors from numerous media outlets including the Associated Press and Sports Illustrated.

Earlier this month, he won the Lott Trophy, an honor given to college football’s defensive impact player of the year. It is an award that recognizes athletic performance and personal character equally.

“I could spend two hours a day playing video games like most college kids or I could spend that time impacting someone’s life,” Watt said.

Watt also has an impact online where he has cultivated a Twitter following of more than 5,000 tweeters, including University of Wisconsin Chancellor Biddy Martin. The pair tweet back and forth and Martin, like most of Watt’s followers, has taken on his “Dream Big, Work Hard” motto.

The university even used DBWH in a tweet to wish students good luck on their final exams this semester. It has become a greeting on campus. Watt will be walking on the street and instead of saying hi, someone will open with “Dream big,” and Watt will finish it with “Work hard.”

“It’s everything I stand for and everything I believe will create a successful person,” Watt said of the phrase he is making a trend.

His mom, a vice president of a building inspection company, and his dad, a fire lieutenant with the Waukesha department, are always acknowledged by Watt for his success. They gave us a good home, a good life and the awareness that not everyone else was as fortunate, Watt said.

While Watt was growing up kitchen table staples were four meals a day and newspaper ads with volunteer opportunities. Watt, his parents and his two younger brothers volunteered as a family shoveling snow and raking leaves.

“These are people with disabilities or who couldn’t physically do it. Somebody had to do it and we’re well off,” he said. “You can’t live your whole life getting all the good things, you have to give back as well.”

Connie Watt, J.J.’s mother, said it is amazing to sit back and witness her son’s achievements.

“We were not the cool parents,” his mother said. “We were always strict. But we never worried about our kids making bad choices.”

She remembers J.J. going out on a Saturday night in high school and then coming home 20 minutes later because he said his friends “were making bad choices” and he didn’t want to be around them.

Now, her son tells her about times when he is watching game film at Camp Randall Stadium. If he sees a young Badgers fan on the field, he makes sure to go say “hello.”

“He’ll tell me, ‘Mom that was me,’” Connie Watt said. “He’s still close enough to the little boy that he was, and he pays it forward.”

Last week, the final paperwork was filed to establish the Justin J. Watt Foundation, which will provide funding for after school athletic programs in Wisconsin.

“I learned so much from athletics – determination, perseverance, willpower. I want to make sure other kids have the same opportunity,” J.J. Watt said.

Wisconsin school kids become star struck when Watt enters their classroom. Last month, he made his once-a-semester visit to Miss Keefe’s class in Pewaukee.

Sitting in the front of the class in a ski jacket and sweater, Watt talked to the children about setting goals, having a strong work ethic. He stressed being kind to everyone.

Watt told them about his routine of getting up at 6 a.m. and not returning home until 11 p.m. after classes, practice and studying. He told them about the importance of making good choices and that sometimes a good choice might not be popular with their friends, but being popular didn’t matter.

After he left Keefe’s class the children got into writing groups. One girl was “sassing” a boy about his writing, Keefe said.

Then another student spoke up. “Hey guys, don’t you remember what J.J. just told us about being nice to each other?” The sassing stopped.

Keefe, a 36-year teaching veteran, has been in front of plenty of students, but none has been quite like the fourth grader who kept his word to be a Badger.

“I wish all of them would be J.J. Watt,” she said.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #245
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What you say about highlights, Frog but you can say that about all players. If you watched Watt's games you would have your concerns answered. Watt will be a long term player like Ray Childress. Like Ray, he will hold the line and often take on two blockers. He will give us a great 3 man rotation and could lead to a poss trade.
Exactly, and part of my point.(bolded). I'm not going to go as far as you are about how well he does. Part of my concerns came from watching the Frog game. He played really well but I did see the line get after him at times where Dalton was getting time to throw. Usually with draft guys I want to check them out against pro comp and see if my worries were bunk. Then I'll start to judge. They definitely got a guy who will work.
Old 04-29-2011   #246
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

fairley had Bust written all over him if he came to houston hes to small to be a NT and would not be a good DE since he prob never played DE

IM glad we didnt take him

now we had Quinn and Jones still on the board

Jones im sorry but hes not has good a the 5 tech then Watts QUinn would of be the alternative but he missed a year of football and had medical issues in the past

JJ watts was one of the best players on the board we could have take

Has far has prince hes overated and i thought i didnt want to go younger in our Secondary didnt we already pick Jackson up last year
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #247
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Good pick all around, though I think Fairley and Quinn will end up being better.

The Texans still have no pass rushers though, but they do have a shot at a guy like Bowers in the 2nd.

Drafting a guy to be a backup doesn't make much since with no OLBs, NT, or safeties, but he was BPA.
He will not be a backup A smith has one more year here MAx depending on how he plays
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-29-2011   #248
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like JJ will be #99 with the Texans

Quote:
Nick Scurfield:
Just got word that it will be 99
Link to HoustonTexans.com chat
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #249
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
Looks like JJ will be #99 with the Texans
Sweet, anyone want to do some photoshop work?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #250
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys need to read that story CND posted a few posts back.

This guy is a gamer.

No funny business in that guy. No shenanigans.

He lives pissed off, like if he doesn't do it then nobody else will do it...so he rolls up his sleeves and does it.

I'm a fan.
Old 04-29-2011   #251
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Found this buried piece...........No matter what you think of the appropriateness of the Texans' pick itself, you've got to love this kid ........his sheer unrelenting effort and his intense goal-oriented focus.
Yep.

This dude was a walk on for Wisconsin and look where he has found himself.

That is pretty amazing.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #252
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
fairley had Bust written all over him if he came to houston hes to small to be a NT and would not be a good DE since he prob never played DE
Fairley: 6-5 314
Jay Ratliff: 6-4 303
Shaun Cody: 6-4 310

We was about the right size actually.

JJ is the safer pick by a long shot.

Quinn and Fairley have huge bust potential, but if they max out, their talent and positions both outstrip Watt.

I like the Watt pick, but the upside of Quinn or Fairley is huge.
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #253
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You guys need to read that story CND posted a few posts back.

This guy is a gamer.

No funny business in that guy. No shenanigans.

He lives pissed off, like if he doesn't do it then nobody else will do it...so he rolls up his sleeves and does it.

I'm a fan.
I hope nobody reads this the wrong way. Let's put the suspension behind us.... But JJ Watt and Brian Cushing really really remind me of each other. They both have oustanding work ethic and have the attitude that they're going to do whatever it takes to make this team better. Neither get into off field stuff but live football. I bet after a loss, both Watt and Cush are personally hurt by it, wake up early the next morning and eat a bowl of nails together.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #254
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 159792 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
OK, I wasn't all that familiar with him, read up, watched some highlights, he looks pretty good.
I had just mentally ruled him out because I figured he'd be a 4-3 DE. It's an interesting choice for a team with two good-excellent DEs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Can't trade players during this draft because of the CBA issues. You can only trade for picks.
I thought they could trade starting today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Lets just hope he doesn't over train.

Mike
Glad CnD caught that...that OAS will get you pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
Before the draft I told my Steeler friend that we love TEs, Colorado State, Wisconsin, and Alabama. Hit on 2 of the 3.
Isn't that FOUR criteria?

Quote:
Mom, what’s J.J. Watt doing delivering our pizza?”
AWESOME
Old 04-29-2011   #255
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx

That'd be a great promo for the team, have Texans players delivering pizza's to children. A childrens hospital would be great and they have a great one in Houston
Old 04-29-2011   #256
bigbrewster2000
4th Infantry

Rep Power: 6461 bigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respectedbigbrewster2000 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
When Pioli went to the Chiefs , who was his pick ?
A 3-4 End in the top 5........
Old 04-29-2011   #257
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Isn't that FOUR criteria? AWESOME
I caught that but I wasn't going to say anything.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #258
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7330 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #259
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry if this link has already been posted somewhere, but here's a great highlight reel of Watt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QT2-mRCgX0

Enjoy!

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011   #260
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Clip of Todd McShay's comments on us drafting Watt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_L0cvvTOsU

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read