Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-28-2011   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans 2011 draft: here we go!

Ok, let's use this to do a real time comment section.
Old 04-28-2011   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans 2011 draft: here we go!

Well, the old excitement is there for me pre-draft. I hope I am just as excited Saturday evening. I can see this being a very good draft or a very average.
Old 04-28-2011   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Ok Newton #1.
Old 04-28-2011   #4
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #5
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Boooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Well there goes the OLB
Old 04-28-2011   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

going pretty much the way I expected so far. ANyone surpised? I need for Peterson ad Julio Jones to slide. Pleaasseee!
Old 04-28-2011   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Is there a sight that tracks the best available as the draft goes on?
Old 04-28-2011   #9
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Is there a sight that tracks the best available as the draft goes on?
espn.com

Edit: their site sucks nvm. try NFL.com
Old 04-28-2011   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Ok time for bold predictions. SHow me what you have now @11 with Smith gone? QUinn?
Old 04-28-2011   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Wow, two new QBs in the AFC South.
Old 04-28-2011   #12
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gonna go with Ayers.
Old 04-28-2011   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Trade down, trade down. Oh, please give me a call Pats or Chargers. Puhlease!
Old 04-28-2011   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Watt. Well he will be a long term player.
Old 04-28-2011   #15
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 7744 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected

Ha! Told ya they would take a TE! At least he was one before moving to DE.
maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #16
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

badboy, did you notice the other thread?
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

ESPN fan vote on Texans pick not to good so far. 34% A; 34% B
Old 04-28-2011   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
badboy, did you notice the other thread?
No I looked before I started this one at 10 minutes to draft. I'll look again and a mod can combine.
Old 04-28-2011   #19
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

JJ Watt it is.

------Watt-???????-Williams-------------
---?????-Cushing-Ryans?-Barwin---------
----??????-Quin-???????-Jackson-------

Good selection, maybe a reach of a pick. Not really answering any question marks.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
JJ Watt it is.

------Watt-???????-Williams-------------
---?????-Cushing-Ryans?-Barwin---------
----??????-Quin-???????-Jackson-------

Good selection, maybe a reach of a pick. Not really answering any question marks.
Mario trade after CBA resolved? This is Maro's last contract year and he will want a ton of money despite his injury history.. I think Watt is ver similar to Williams. If we franchise him, I doubt he would be offered a FA deal & then we give him a large one year deal or a long term deal. Not sure if either excites me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read