Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-16-2005   #1
H-TownRules
Veteran

Default Oh!!! Jagz on Christmas Eve Day

Freakin Sweet, My favorite game of the year (Jags at home) on Christmas Eve. This is too perfect. My grandpa who lives in Green Bay and is a huge Pack fan can finally get to see us play and get a taste of our football, and what better game than the Jags.

Anyone else just as excited? or is it just me?
Old 04-16-2005   #2
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

I'm a little excited too because my family always goes back to Mexico for Christmas and I miss all the late season games but this year we might stay in Houston and since last year my dad promised to take me to the Jags game at home but we missed it I might get to go to this one! Do you know what time its at?
Old 04-16-2005   #3
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

I can ALMOST promise you people that Dec. 24 = battle red day.
Old 04-17-2005   #4
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

Sat. Dec. 24 Noon JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (CBS) Reliant Stadium !!!!
ya im excited cuz im going to be comming home for the holidays!!!
(S.A.)!
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #5
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316
I can ALMOST promise you people that Dec. 24 = battle red day.
Hey do you when the other Red day might be?
Old 04-17-2005   #6
H-TownRules
Veteran

No idea about the other Red Day, hopefully they'll actually tell us, i remember last season showing up at the game to see us wearing our red jerseys again...
Old 04-17-2005   #7
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I think at least one battle red day will be Indi at Home.. we really want to beat them this year.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-17-2005   #8
Davis37
All Pro

I love the battle red jerseys! I need to get one of AJ. I got home DD, and away David Carr!
Davis37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read