Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 04-26-2011   #1
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100585 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Oakland's Latest Raiderette

Didn't even realize that Tony LaRussa had a daughter, let alone that she might actually look pretty good.

http://www.backyardsportsblog.com/20...-la-russa.html

Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oakland's Latest Raiderette

(insert Raid-her-pants joke here)
Old 04-26-2011   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ha, I've been meaning to post this and forgot. Gawd she's Hot-t-t.
Old 04-26-2011   #4
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100585 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Ha, I've been meaning to post this and forgot. Gawd she's Hot-t-t.
As a Pirates fan I learned to hate LaRussa and the Braves, but I think I could learn to love his daughter!

And yes, that makes me a dirty old man.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
As a Pirates fan I learned to hate LaRussa and the Braves, but I think I could learn to love his daughter!

And yes, that makes me a dirty old man.
Not if she's of consenting age .....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011   #6
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Not if she's of consenting age .....
You old greezers wouldn't know what to do with that. She needs someone who doesnt need the little blue pill. Lol
IBleedTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011   #7
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

She seems...smart.
Old 04-27-2011   #8
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

When do you think she will release a sex tape and get her family a reality show? I got the title ready, 'Losing It with the La Russas'

Old 04-27-2011   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearSuperMario View Post
You old greezers wouldn't know what to do with that. She needs someone who doesnt need the little blue pill. Lol
One of these days you'll be old enough to know we retain what we've learned. I call it experience. As for the blue pill dig, I don't see anybody here who's ages are posted that would need one based on "old age."

We'd have her throwing rocks at you egg-timers...lol.
Old 04-27-2011   #10
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 3223 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
One of these days you'll be old enough to know we retain what we've learned. I call it experience. As for the blue pill dig, I don't see anybody here who's ages are posted that would need one based on "old age."

We'd have her throwing rocks at you egg-timers...lol.
Well if the shoe fits..... I'm just saying seeing as y'all are all probaly over the hill It'll probaly wouldn't take y'all very long to get yours. Seeing as old timers don't get it as often as a guy in his early 20s . You do learn from experience but like your wife likes to say" what have you done for
Me lately?". Don't take it personal , it's ok to be old . Just know your best days are behind you.lol
Old 04-27-2011   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Well if the shoe fits.....
I thought we were kidding around, no offense bro.
Old 04-27-2011   #12
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
I thought we were kidding around, no offense bro.
O no bro I'm not taking offense to this at all. Ive been joking around this whole time. Sorry I must have my sarcasm switch turned
Off .Ok were good now , I think?
Old 04-27-2011   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
O no bro I'm not taking offense to this at all. Ive been joking around this whole time. Sorry I must nit have my sarcasm turned
On.Ok were good now , I think?
Of course, I appreciate it. I was just making sure. Sometimes I associate no emoticons with a serious overtone. Or maybe, the presence of emoticons as a sign (symbol) of light-hearted bs. Since we don't exchange posts a whole lot I felt I'd better keep a misunderstanding from happening...lol.

Old 04-27-2011   #14
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well if the shoe fits..... I'm just saying seeing as y'all are all probaly over the hill It'll probaly wouldn't take y'all very long to get yours. Seeing as old timers don't get it as often as a guy in his early 20s . You do learn from experience but like your wife likes to say" what have you done for
Me lately?". Don't take it personal , it's ok to be old . Just know your best days are behind you.lol
Us old timers get it .... a hell of a lot more often than you kids.

And we dont ejaculate pre-maturely either .....

Remember this , women around our age tend to want a whole lot more sex than those your age , their sexual appitites become insatiable from their mid 30's to who knows when.

You young kids girlfriends just give ya some to get ya to leave them alone .... and go to sleep cause you really aint satisfyin anyone but yourself.

If you never had a sugar momma in her mid 30's , you might want to check into that.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011   #15
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Us old timers get it .... a hell of a lot more often than you kids.

And we dont ejaculate pre-maturely either .....

Remember this , women around our age tend to want a whole lot more sex than those your age , their sexual appitites become insatiable from their mid 30's to who knows when.

You young kids girlfriends just give ya some to get ya to leave them alone .... and go to sleep cause you really aint satisfyin anyone but yourself.

If you never had a sugar momma in her mid 30's , you might want to check into that.
Not exactly tryn to brag ,but women call me to get satisfied and put them to sleep.You probaly are right about older women wanting to have more sex I really wouldn't know the oldest I've ever had was 28 , and that was when I was 16. Won't say no names .
Old 04-27-2011   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #17
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
O no bro I'm not taking offense to this at all. Ive been joking around this whole time. Sorry I must have my sarcasm switch turned
Off .Ok were good now , I think?
I'm not good! Don't insult me because I'm old and...and....wait, what were we talking about?

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #18
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm not good! Don't insult me because I'm old and...and....wait, what were we talking about?

the weather....that or the kids that are trying to cut through your yard again.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011   #19
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Lmao! Wow way to start the day off, I needed that.
Old 04-28-2011   #20
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Damn kids.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read