Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 04-24-2011   #1
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL Draft Countdown

I am going to be annoying and randomly update how long it is till the draft starts...... and as a bonus I will randomly include a player I am jonesing on at that particular moment.

ENJOY

3 Days, 20 Hours, 33 Minutes

Rep will be given for the first to name the player. Easy one to start with.
Old 04-24-2011   #2
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Draft Countdown

Kerrigan .....

I could live with him in the first.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011   #3
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Kerrigan .....

I could live with him in the first.
So could I.

Proven production, stood out on a bad team, more athletic than people give him credit for (because he is white?), high character, position of desperate need.
Old 04-24-2011   #4
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
So could I.

Proven production, stood out on a bad team, more athletic than people give him credit for (because he is white?), high character, position of desperate need.
I think thats why he doesnt get much credit .... Kinda like in the NBA , its easy to look good individually (put up numbers) on a bad team.

Thats not to say I dont think he's a good player , in fact he may be better than advertised because teams could scheme for him and he still produced.

There are so many guy's who I see as value picks later in the round (17-23) , that I really hope the Texans can move back if one of the top prospects dont fall to them , or they dont make a move up for one of those guy's. Kerrigan is one of those who could be had in that area of the draft.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011   #5
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Thats not to say I dont think he's a good player , in fact he may be better than advertised because teams could scheme for him and he still produced.
That is what I would expect, on that Purdue team you knew Kerrigan was the biggest threat, and you would scheme for him and he still did the business.
Old 04-25-2011   #6
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

If you nade me bet on who the Texans would take in the first it would Kerrigan. That's not saying that is who I would take, but it just a feeling.
Old 04-25-2011   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
If you nade me bet on who the Texans would take in the first it would Kerrigan. That's not saying that is who I would take, but it just a feeling.
color me sick feeling, like last year, the year before & the year before that

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-25-2011   #8
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

3 Days, 12 Hours, 51 Minutes.

2nd Rounder?

Old 04-25-2011   #9
Mari-OWNED!
Bucco Bruce

Rep Power: 4297 Mari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respectedMari-OWNED! is a quality contributor and well respected

Sam Acho
Mari-OWNED! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011   #10
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

3 Days 7 Hours 33 Minutes.

Another 2nd round option.
Old 04-25-2011   #11
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Chatter -- deleted, posted in Gosselin thread.

Last edited by Playoffs; 04-25-2011 at 12:52 PM. Reason: don't want two posts in different threads on this
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011   #12
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

2 Days 20 Hours 52 Minutes

I Want you, to pick me.
Old 04-26-2011   #13
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
color me sick feeling, like last year, the year before & the year before that
Good for you the only year I have nailed the 1st pick was Cushing, but the Texans record of not taking the expected (and in a conservative way) speaks for itself.
Old 04-26-2011   #14
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I Want you, to pick me.

The dude with the dreds is Marvin Austin, unsure of this guy.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #15
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I Want you, to pick me.
rahim moore ??
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #16
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
The dude with the dreds is Marvin Austin, unsure of this guy.
Austin it is, i would have also accepted either Rob or Fab from Milli Vanilli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
rahim moore ??
Moore is right, good work Aussie, that was a tough one.
Old 04-26-2011   #17
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

2 Days 11 Hours 40 Minutes

Midround insurance policy for Cush/Ryans.
Old 04-26-2011   #18
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
2 Days 11 Hours 40 Minutes

Midround insurance policy for Cush/Ryans.
Mario Harvey?
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #19
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Mario Harvey?
Good work, I was wondering if the ball carrier pose would throw people off, although I guess the clue undid that.
Old 04-27-2011   #20
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

33 Hours 30 Minutes.

Another later round pick, a home run threat.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read