Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-16-2005   #21
Jwwillis
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
Our cheerleaders will beat yours.....yuck!

They dont call em Buffalo girls for nothin.
Jwwillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #22
TKO's Comin' for ya!
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwwillis
They dont call em Buffalo girls for nothin.

hahaha... I give you guys credit for that post... that was pretty funny!

I'm not even going to try to say the girls in Buffalo are as good as the girls down south! There's obviously no way that is the truth...

But our football team is better... plain and simple

TKO's Comin' for ya! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #23
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

You guys just wait till week 1, just wait.
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #24
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

The bills are better than the Jags on defense. they have more speed and pass rush ability.

the Bills definatly have the better running game on offense.. but their passing game is weak.

That is why the bills game worries me though.. a good running game had the best chance of beating us last year.. we may have fixed that problem with year though by adding speed to our LBs. We will see.

In the end.. I think the fact that Buffalo will be starting a "rookie" QB, will be enough to push us over the top and take the win.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #25
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

those cheerleaders are hornendious,,,,i mean blah THANK GOD I LIVE IN TEXAS.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #26
TexanSuperstar
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to TexanSuperstar Send a message via MSN to TexanSuperstar Send a message via Yahoo to TexanSuperstar

Wow at least i wouldn't have to worry about my boyfriend looking at those cheerleaders the whole game..lol
Old 04-16-2005   #27
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO's Comin' for ya!
$uck on that
It's too soon for this. Come back a week before the opener and I'll entertain you but right now the Bills are the last thing in the world on my mind.
Old 04-16-2005   #28
H-TownRules
Veteran

Does the score of 12 to 10 remind you Bills fans of anything... particularly a game when we were in your house?
Old 04-17-2005   #29
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by H-TownRules
Does the score of 12 to 10 remind you Bills fans of anything... particularly a game when we were in your house?
Here is a reminder

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #30
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

dood.... eek:
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #31
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO's Comin' for ya!
hahaha... I give you guys credit for that post... that was pretty funny!

I'm not even going to try to say the girls in Buffalo are as good as the girls down south! There's obviously no way that is the truth...

But our football team is better... plain and simple

Aww, how cute! A Buffalo troll! Isn't this precious!
It is somewhat cute that you took the time to come over and try to start some mayhem. But, until the Draft is over and all FA are signed...aren't you jumping the gun a little bit? Division rivals have every right to come step in it over here year 'round, but you?

Those are your cheerleaders? While I am not a fan of pom pom chicks (I am indeed of the opposite thought, but you men think you need rah-rah eye candy), I must conclude that the ROAR does indeed have better looking giggle-girl rep than you Hot Wing folks. I will take this to the LitterBox (unless 84 beat me to it). Most know I am not a fan of that funky teal team from Florida, but their fans do deserve a laugh. :woot
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #32
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameface

dood.... eek:
Those are the Bills cheerleaders???? I've seen better looking transvestites in tatoo parlors wearing biker gear.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #33
Davis37
All Pro

This guy is funny saying that the Bills are gonna destroy us... Ill give a quick preview of the game even b4 the draft and FA. When the Bills have the ball, we will put 8 into the box to shut down the run game. I will say that the Bills can run the ball decently, but nont with 8 in the box. After we stop the run, on 3rd down we will blitz 6-7 and Losman will have the deer in the headlights look going on. Once he gets sacked 3-4 times he will get happy feet and start throwing the ball straight to DROB and AG... Game over!
Davis37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #34
jags98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc1028
hello everyone.... just wanted to give you guys an early appology for giving you an 0-1 start. you guys have a decent team... and i think you'll be a wildcard team this year (2nd behind indy in ur division)..... but you guys cant battle the bills. The bills D is absolutly amazing. 2nd overall in the league, and 1st in scoring D last year.... thats impressive. The bills finished the season 9-3... and they are eager to keep that streak going. Yes david carr and andre johnson are good.... but nate clements is the best shut down CB in the league... so that wont even matter..... yes dominik davis is a GREAT RB (top 7 in nfl), but no way he will gain any yards with sam adams, takeo spikes, london fletcher, and former texan jeff posey hunting him down.
I would put my money on the Texans will win. It will be JP Losman's first game and he will throw at least 2 INTS. Are you the same guy who came to the Jags board predicting a 37-10 win?
jags98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #35
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Losman = Boller

nuff said
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #36
THEFUTURE
All Pro

a note to all bills fans, stay off our board until about a couple weeks before the game, until then, we really dont care that much, there are still about a million other things that matter more to the organization right now, that doesnt involve the likes of you. so until then just stay quiet, keep to your own board, and say whatever you want, THERE. but come week one, be prepared to have a stampede run through buffalo, cuz the Texans are coming. just not quite yet
THEFUTURE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #37
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Just remember, no matter what happens in week 1. We live in Texas and they will still be in Buffalo also known as the frozen *** crack in the buttocks of Lake Erie.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #38
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Hold on one second what pick do the bills have in the first round oh ya thats right they gave it to the cowboys
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #39
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

and how many times did the bills play indy last year
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005   #40
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quit feeding the troll ..... Opening day is still 5 months away .

Those cheerleaders are pretty ugly
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read