Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 04-18-2011   #1
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 51245 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 2011 Schedule

if anyone's interested, it comes out tomorrow night.

LINK

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...f-2d00d26ed6e5

HOUSTON TEXANS 2011 SCHEDULE

PRESEASON

Day Date Opponent Time (CT) TV
Monday 8/15 NEW YORK JETS 7:00 p.m. ESPN
8/19-21 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS TBA KTRK
8/26-28 at San Francisco 49ers TBA KTRK
9/1-3 at Minnesota Vikings TBA KTRK

REGULAR SEASON

Day Date Opponent Time (CT) TV
Sunday 9/11 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS Noon CBS
Sunday 9/18 at Miami Dolphins 3:15 p.m. CBS
Sunday 9/25 at New Orleans Saints Noon CBS
Sunday 10/2 PITTSBURGH STEELERS Noon CBS
Sunday 10/9 OAKLAND RAIDERS Noon CBS
Sunday 10/16 at Baltimore Ravens 3:05 p.m. CBS
Sunday 10/23 at Tennessee Titans Noon CBS
Sunday 10/30 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS Noon CBS
Sunday 11/6 CLEVELAND BROWNS Noon CBS
Sunday 11/13 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Noon CBS
Sunday 11/20 BYE WEEK
Sunday 11/27 at Jacksonville Jaguars Noon CBS
Sunday 12/4 ATLANTA FALCONS Noon FOX
Sunday 12/11 at Cincinnati Bengals Noon CBS
Sunday 12/18 CAROLINA PANTHERS Noon FOX
ThSunday 1/1 TENNESSEE TITANS Noon CBS

Home games in BOLD
Games subject to flexible scheduling in Italics
All games are broadcast live on 100.3 KILT FM and SportsRadio 610 AM
Spanish broadcasts are on La Tremenda 1010 AM
ursday 12/22 at Indianapolis Colts 7:20 p.m.

thatsbulltailgaters.net

Last edited by ArlingtonTexan; 04-19-2011 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Adding schedule
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2011 Schedule

yawn...
Old 04-18-2011   #3
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Over/Under Monday night games: 1.5
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011   #4
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
We lost every prime time game last year. Why would they give us another game?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011   #5
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Because this is the year!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #6
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
yawn...
Agreed. I just haven't gotten into NFL related crap this offseason....I wonder why
Old 04-19-2011   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Because this is the year!!!

Hey, Trent Green predicted us to make the playoffs.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-19-2011   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Hey, Trent Green predicted us to make the playoffs.
Trent Green's been Travis Johnson'd a few times too
Old 04-19-2011   #9
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 114610 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Because we were the most "exciting team" to watch in the NFL!
Old 04-19-2011   #10
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope we have at least 2 primetime games. Probably 1 mnf and 1 tnf...no sunday night
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
I say over. We get 2 again. 1 at home vs. the Jaguars. And 1 away vs. a high profile team (Chargers, Pats or Steelers).

We already got 1 MNF game against the Jets! Oh wait thats pre-season. :P
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #12
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
I hope we have at least 2 primetime games. Probably 1 mnf and 1 tnf...no sunday night
Please, no TNF.......

Hate having to scramble out on a weeknight to watch a game......

Put that shit on normal, easily accesible TV....MNF or SNF

Plus IMO the TNF broadcast blows.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #13
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 55500 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
if anyone's interested, it comes out tomorrow night.

LINK

I already have a copy of the schedule. Here it is (below):

Week 1-17: Cancelled due to lockout
Old 04-19-2011   #14
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 9162 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I say over. We get 2 again. 1 at home vs. the Jaguars. And 1 away vs. a high profile team (Chargers, Pats or Steelers).

We already got 1 MNF game against the Jets! Oh wait thats pre-season. :P
we dont play the pats or the chargers this year. We play the Steelers at home.
Old 04-19-2011   #15
MistaRed
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Please, no TNF.......

Hate having to scramble out on a weeknight to watch a game......

Put that shit on normal, easily accesible TV....MNF or SNF

Plus IMO the TNF broadcast blows.
I agree, but we havent had a Sunday night game yet. So that was my guess.
Old 04-19-2011   #16
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

How about 16 noon games? That'd make me happy. Football doesn't feel right to me unless it's at noon.
Old 04-19-2011   #17
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I want more 3pm home games.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #18
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistaRed View Post
I agree, but we havent had a Sunday night game yet. So that was my guess.
I thought we had a couple SNF affairs before.....wasn't one of them the infamous game against Seattle where the Texans crapped their pants really, really, really, really bad.....?

I get what you were saying...I just don't get NFLN so I dread the TNF games as I hate driving to Round Rock to watch a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
How about 16 noon games? That'd make me happy. Football doesn't feel right to me unless it's at noon.
YES!!! Sometimes the noon games irritate me, but, I get to start the day earlier and get over being pissed off at the typical weekly Texans FAIL by the time I go to bed!!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #19
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Rep Power: 7456 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we will have 3 primetime games. Home against the Steelers on TNF, Away at New Orleans SNF, and home against either Colts or Titans on MNF.

Im also hoping for 3pm home games but that probably wont happen, all the west coast teams get those.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011   #20
MistaRed
Veteran

If I had to guess the primetime games

MNF vs. Steelers
MNF @ Saints

I really want a Sunday night game though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read