Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 04-12-2011   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default What do you think?

Ok, I remembered this guy from a game I saw last year in which he was wearing his heart on his sleeve and I've only heard good things about him before. He doesn't have the intangibles like size, but he does got speed and he is a good receiver out the backfield. Can anyone make a case for him to be on this team? Nothing else to talk about so why not play a little scenario stuff.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/10/ja...for-nfl-draft/

His twin brother, James, is probably the more gifted but is staying for his senior year.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think?

I don't know how much playing time Rodgers would get on our team other than possibly as a returnman. I'd look at him late in this draft or as an undrafted free agent. However, if that's the case I would be more inclined to take Derrick Locke who will likely slip because of his small size and his injury concerns. I have a feeling Kubiak could pull another Trindon Holliday and stash him on IR. With Foster, Tate and Ward our RB touches are fairly well covered. I think we still need a KR which I'm hoping Holliday shows enough to stay on the team.

If not, Jacoby likely doing PR and KR duties... especially if his receiving targets diminish with the drafting of Julio Jones. LOL
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
If not, Jacoby likely doing PR and KR duties... especially if his receiving targets diminish with the drafting of Julio Jones. LOL
I smell what you're cooking there. Yes, Julio Jones will be nice on this team.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I smell what you're cooking there. Yes, Julio Jones will be nice on this team.
Your both wrong! We are not drafting a WR. Get it through you're heads. Everyone knows whO we are going to draft. And his name isnt Julio Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Kyle Rudolph! The best TE in the entire draft.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read