Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 04-20-2011   #41
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Get together version II

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I see you've turned 21. Looks like you're going to join in on the real fun this year, eh?

LOL! I don't drink but, I've been wanting to get to know some of the people on this board in person and learning their names (besides calling people TexanBill, cak, or whatever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Is that day 1 , 2 or 3 .
Not sure. Whatever works for people, I think day 1 might be more interesting.

BTW, any place near or around Sugar Land would work but if I have to ravel not a problem. Will do what I can to make it out there.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011   #42
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
LOL! I don't drink but, I've been wanting to get to know some of the people on this board in person and learning their names (besides calling people TexanBill, cak, or whatever)

Not sure. Whatever works for people, I think day 1 might be more interesting.

BTW, any place near or around Sugar Land would work but if I have to ravel not a problem. Will do what I can to make it out there.
My real name is it's on me and my last name is tap tap.
Old 04-25-2011   #43
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 91406 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
My real name is it's on me and my last name is tap tap.
Ok, anything new on this?

I bet I could do a few briskets and bring them. Made 2 yesterday. MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM good.......
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011   #44
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Don't make me make Thorn do it again!:
I'm out of town this weekend. Sorry, no can do unless it's Sunday afternoon. I should be back in Houston sometime on Sunday. I think. Could be Monday. I've got a lot of stuff to do at my Mom's place this weekend.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #45
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Ok, anything new on this?

I bet I could do a few briskets and bring them. Made 2 yesterday. MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM good.......
Nothing new yet .... No one seems to want the responsibility of organizing.

We may need to do this a different weekend , give us time to put it together.

Finding an outdoor kid friendly centralized location would probably be a good idea. I just cant think of any ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Nothing new yet .... No one seems to want the responsibility of organizing.

We may need to do this a different weekend , give us time to put it together.

Finding an outdoor kid friendly centralized location would probably be a good idea. I just cant think of any ....
I've got no problems organizing it. I just think the wives and kids might be in for a surprise.
Old 04-26-2011   #47
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I've got no problems organizing it. I just think the wives and kids might be in for a surprise.
The jungle gymm could be used like a pole ... sort of .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 04-27-2011   #48
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13222 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Cheers in advance from Denmark
Old 05-05-2011   #49
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

This ever get organized? I've been away for a bit...
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011   #50
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

We should get togeather sometime. But I've been told to stay away from organizing it. LOL

And I'm taking that advice, so don't ask.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011   #51
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

So when will this happen again? The NBA Finals should be on June 4th or 5th. We should plan something at Bubba's then or the tailgate thing that was suggested.
Old 05-23-2011   #52
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Some one should just call Bubba's or another place and set this thing up and just leave that way. piece by piece let's do this someabitch prior to the end of the Earth.
Old 05-24-2011   #53
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
I bought a party pack for Hooters, It's basically FREE wings, fries, ranch and Soft drinks for an Hour, limit of 25 people. You have to book it in advanced and I think it has to be at the Hooters in Stafford across from the fountains. If you guys wanted we could use it for this or we could save it for a Texans away game.
I can still set this up if yall wanted."ON ME"

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011   #54
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
I can still set this up if yall wanted."ON ME"
I am down with this if everyone else agrees.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read