Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Doppelganger's April Mock Version 1.0

1. Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama
While Foster had a pretty good year, Ingram is just too good a player to pass up. It’s like when the Chiefs drafted Larry Johnson when they had Priest Holmes on the team. It just makes too much sense.

2. Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame
Having a quality Tight End is exactly what this team needs. A pair of TEs on the field like Daniels and Rudolph is a scary proposition.

3. Alex Henery, K, Nebraska
What this team really needs is a quality kicker. Rackers missed 3 fgs in the 40+ yard range last year. To be a complete team, we need a kicker who is automatic, like Henery.

4. Charles Clay, FB Tulsa
Leach is as good as gone. If we want our running game to not suffer, we MUST grab a FB here.

5. Nathan Enderle, QB, Idaho
Schaub throws too many INTs at the wrong time. You can just about count on him to blow a big moment. I say its time to go in a new direction. Enderle is the guy I would name the starter in camp and hitch the fortunes of this team.

6. Weslye Saunders,TE South Carolina
The great things about Tight Ends are they are incredibly versatile. Saunders is fast, strong, and has great hands. He has the potential to replace Andre Johnson as Nathan Enderle’s favorite target.

7. Mitch Mustain, QB, USC
If Enderle is our starter, we need a good backup. Mustain is the guy. Not only can he play a mean guitar, but he has all the qualities that superstar Matt Cassell has. We may even be able to trade him for another TE. If so, SWEET!

7. John Bender, G, Nevada,
Yeah he has a history of knee in juries, but he is 6’8” and weighs 325 lbs. He is also ultra versatile. He can play any position on the line except center. Plus he is very hard to push around/bull rush. I think he is starting material.

This is a great mock as we in essence find 7 starters and 1 potentially key backup. We address the main problem areas on the team: QB, kicking, running backs, WRs, and lack of TEs. Oh, and in case you didn’t pick up on it

APRIL FOOL’S DAY!!!

10/10 OP I raged for a bit there

Thanks man!

I wanted it to look serious at the beginning and then slowly and subtly become silly until by the time you get to the end, you realize just how ridiculous it was!

Way to man up and admit I got you. Hopefully I can get some more people with it!

Had me going up to...
"3. Alex Henery, K, Nebraska
What this team really needs is a quality kicker. Rackers missed 3 fgs in the 40+ yard range last year. To be a complete team, we need a kicker who is automatic, like Henery."

lol

Had me going up to...
What this team really needs is a quality kicker. Rackers missed 3 fgs in the 40+ yard range last year. To be a complete team, we need a kicker who is automatic, like Henery."

lol

Thanks! I am glad you liked it.

I was hoping to catch a few more people off guard, but I guess the TT community was too sharp this year.

Had me going up to...

lol

I was like :thinking: with the Ingram pick. Then when the TE pick showed up in round two I got really suspicious. Took me another moment to realize how close we were to April Fool's day.

Thanks DG, we needed a little humor around here. Rep.
:worldpeace:

Back