Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Mock Draft Talk Mock Drafts, group Mocks and links to all the shamockery.

Old 03-23-2011   #21
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Benglas Have Julio Rated Higher than Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Just off the top of my head, I will re-address this in the morning

2) OLB Brooks Reed
3) FS Deunta Williams
4) CB Rashad Carmichael (little bit of luck here)
5) DE Brandon Blair
6) NT Blaine Sumner
7) SS Eugene Clifford
This would be an awsome draft.

I really like the last 3 picks.

This draft has the potential to be a great draft and is very realistic. You can bet the Texans wont draft this well. I mean when have they?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011   #22
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
This would be an awsome draft.

I really like the last 3 picks.

This draft has the potential to be a great draft and is very realistic. You can bet the Texans wont draft this well. I mean when have they?
Sad thing is, that took about 2 minutes of perusing through my board. 2 minutes.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011   #23
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=rmartin65;1670253]Sad thing is, that took about 2 minutes of perusing through my board. 2 minutes.[/QUOTEa

It is sad. That an amatuer mock drafter will probably draft better than Rick and Gary and people wonder what's wrong with the Texans.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011   #24
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Green is Carlos Rogers, Jones is Andre Johnson. Just the way I see it. If Jones falls to us you take BPA and I believe he will be BPA. After Von Miller and Peterson are gone there are really no other players that are going to make a significant impact on the field as a 1st round pick.

What safety is worthy of a #11 pick?
What CB after Peterson is worthy of a #11 pick? Most likely a CB not named Peterson is not going to come in and be a sudden impact from day one.
What OLB is out there worthy of a #11 pick after Von Miller is gone?
After that you got JJ Watt which I don't know if we want to pick a DL for a 3-4 with our first rounder, and you got Quinn who has shown not to be a choir boy with his off field activity so that rules him out of Bob Mcnair's House of Choir Boys.

If Julio Jones is there, you just take him and start going CB or Safety in the next round. Maybe you trade back up into the late first and get your DT.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Mock Draft Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read